Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Twincest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:56 pm
Awesome nerd

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Zavier Arroya▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Zavier smiled and held Leo's hand as tightly as he could. "I just want you Leo. You're everything I could ever want.." He was happy to have Leo there and everything just felt so right now. He would go home and make love to him right now but he knew that wasn't possible at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:19 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo smiled softly at him, his lips sore from such an alien move. "I'll be by your side for every second until you get better." he promised and leaned in to kiss him.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:39 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Despite the pain Zavier managed to sit up and give Leo a quick kiss on the lips before laying back down. "I hope you plan on staying by my side even after I get better. You know I dont want anyone else but you Leo..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:42 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo nodded and leaned back against his seat, his serious expression habitually covering his face. "I'm well aware." he muttered, never letting go of Zavier's hand. "But... We must be more distant with each other." he confessed slowly with a twinge of regret in his silver eyes. "There is a psychiatrist," he started in reaction to Zavier's confusion. "and I fear she knows about us."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:37 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"A psychiatrist has been bothering you? Figures I'm out for a bit and then someone wants to pry into our personal lives. Look we will just have to lay low until I'm out of the hospital...then I will give you all the affection you deserve when we get home." Zavier smiled softly after saying that last part. He could already see himself in bed with Leo saying sweet nothings in his ear while they cuddled.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:01 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo nodded slowly, though he was not fully convinced they would be home free after the hospital. "I believe you'll be here for a while, few months at the least." he started and glanced at his brother's body. "Thomas' car hit you hard, a few ribs have been broken."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:36 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier was a little surprised to hear that Thomas had hit him, he was really just starting to remember a little bit of what happened but he would have never imagined that Thomas was the cause of all this. "Wow he hit me? I bet that's heavy on his conscious. But hey I'm strong i'll be out of here in no time so don't you worry so much okay?" he said proudly with a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:25 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo was equally surprised to see that his brother barely remembered it. Was he hit that hard?
A wave of guilt flashed over his face for a moment when Zavier mentioned how heavy-minded Thomas must have felt. And then there was Leo nearly beating him to death...
Which reminded him, he'd have to visit with that trio again soon.
Leo snapped out of his thoughts and looked to his brother, reaching out and stroking the back of his hand with his thumb. "It's very hard for me to not worry when I am staring at my brother on a hospital bed." he said lightheartedly.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:38 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier reached for Leo's hand with the tiny bit of strength he still had. He grabbed it and held it tightly as he planted a small kiss on it. "I know but I just don't want you to worry too much. I'm alive and I'm still with you so you have no reason to worry anymore all I need know is for you to stay by my side Leo.."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:55 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo stared his brother in the eyes for a moment before nodding slowly. "I know," he finally conceded. "I guess.... I suppose I just felt so guilty. You wanted a relationship and my damn pride..." He drifted off, not needing to continue. After a few seconds of self-loathing, Leo returned his gaze back to Zavier and gave him a soft smile. "But I'll always be by your side, Zavier. Always." he promised.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:09 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

"I'm happy to hear that Leo...when I get better I promise I'll make sweet love to you~" He chuckled but coughed a bit afterwards, He was still pretty weak but he wasn't going to let that get the best of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:21 am
Rikasha17
gtg, byeee!!!!

User Image

"Zavier!" hissed the younger twin with a bright blush spreading on his proud face. It had barely been a day since he had woken up from his coma after being hit by a car, and already Leo's brother was teasing him to no end. "I'm not sure this is the right place to say such things."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:59 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

A satisfied grin made its way onto Zavier's lips. Just seeing how embarrassed Leo had gotten so quickly made his day all the more better."Oh okay fine I won't talk about it here but when I get better and we get back to our rooms I'm ravishing you so be prepared~"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:38 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo shot Zavier a look. "Perhaps I should tell the nurses to strengthen your IV right now." he almost threatened, though he was obviously speaking out of fluster.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:48 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Okay fine calm down i'll stop with the sexual talk for now" Zavier sighed deeply then looked out the window. He was already tired of being in the hospital and just wanted to go home and be with Leo. He hated that he was going to have to stay here and see the doctors and nurses constantly checking up on him and serving him gross hospital food. Yuck! "So how long are you staying before you go back to the dorm?"  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games