Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:40 am
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

"But what if you see her at the school?" Sam couldn't help asking. "You'll get into trouble if you fight there. You skirted the line pretty fine today as is." She already fretted what would happen the next time David went on campus, especially if Jake should find him. Then her eyes widened and a quirked smile tweaked her lips.

"But that can't stop us from finding out why she did it." Already she had an idea formulating.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:45 am
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
"Well, I was planning on not attending school for a few days. Jake and his friends still think I'm beaten up, so it would make sense for me to just stay here." David said, ruing the idea of him having to stay in one place for more than a day.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:53 am
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"Then it'll be my turn to help," Sam said confidently. "Cause I'm not about to let you get beaten up just for cover sake." She glared at him a moment so he knew she was stamping that idea now before he even considered it.

"I could spy on her and find out why she attacked Masika," she decided brightly. She nodded, hands on hips, all smiles. Yes, it was so simple. And it would keep David safe from Jake and his thugs. She couldn't help blushing as she thought the last part. He wasn't the only one with protection tendencies.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:06 am
baka-slash-chibi13
David Warner

Foxi Doll
Sam Summerfall

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Masika

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent had followed David and Sam, curious to what they were doing. "Trust me, I know well what it means to have to control your emotions to channel your powers... trust me," he said to Masika as he leaned against the wall; the room two down from Masika's room was now his. He held up one hand as the skin turned a pale blue, a sign of channeling his cryokinetic abilities. Silvery blue mist immediately seeped from the pores of his forearms and hand. "Some emotions, if I feel them too strongly... well, let's just say it can get seriously unpleasant," he said with a shrug.
OOC

Kaosujin Ryu
User Image
James 'Logan' Howlette - Wolverine

Logan shrugged. "Coupla blocks, ain't too far; ya aint gonna be the only 'new kid', though. I know of at least a coupla others," he said dryly.
User Image

Kvothe_Balasar

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

lil_evil_cutie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:03 am
User ImageIt felt like she had been there for days, though it could have only been hours nothing made sense anymore. She didn't know who she was or what was real while growing up with her fake parents. She would never get to meet her birth mother, but she had already met her birth father. Pain was all she could feel one hit after another. They beat her up punching kicking, they moved to weapons they shot her a few times, stabbed her, burned her. Each attack cause blood of course but her wounds healed instantly, they couldn't kill her. Though she wasn't sure if they where trying to kill her or just see how fast she healed. She never heard the mystery person again she was only greeted by attacks.
Her wrists couldn't heal properly with the spiked chains digging into them. The last beating knocked her out, five tall figures approached her and began beating her senseless. First with just there fists, then they started using all sorts of weapons. Finally the chair tipped knocking her over, she hit her head and fell unconscious.
After the days or maybe hours of senseless beatings she opened her eyes to see she was no longer in the dark room but outside. The sun shined in her eyes making her wince in pain as her body ached. Blood covered her face and body and someone was carrying her. Her vision blurred she suddenly felt cold pavement or stone she wasn't sure but just as she went to look she felt a sting in her neck. The man carrying her injected her with something, not too sure what but only moments after the injection everything went black and she was unconscious again laying on the front steps of the X-Men institute for young mutants.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:42 pm
(I'm intiating a time skip to about a week later to stimulate the draaamaaaaa. That is all. Thank you.)

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
After a few days, David returned to school. He was more silent than ever, although for a different reason than many would think. One might believe the beating from Jake had just demoralized him more. What he was actually angered about was having to go back to school and seeing Sumina. An unjustified attack of his friend was just... It pissed him off that he couldn't do anything about it. He came to school that day in a worn out black hoodie, and didn't look anyone in the eyes. He was far to deep in thought to pay attention to much. He wasn't even really using his eyes. He was traveling completely based off of smell. It allowed him to think while being aware of his surroundings.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaosujin Ryu

lil_evil_cutie

Kaiga13

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:58 pm
baka-slash-chibi13
David Warner

Foxi Doll
Sam Summerfall

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Masika

User Image
Vincent Michaels - Chaos
Vincent shifted, walking a few paces behind David. He wore a black leather jacket and dark blue tee shirt over jeans and Nike sneakers. His dark reddish gold hair was bound in a ponytail at the nape of his neck. His gaze shifted warily around, his midnight blue eyes flickering at the edges with an ever so slight icy blue glow near his pupils.

"I heard about what happened to Masika," he muttered as he accelerated, walking beside David.

OOC

Kaosujin Ryu
User Image
James 'Logan' Howlette - Wolverine

Logan frowned as he caught the strong scent of blood as he stepped into the entrance hall of the Institute. His gaze flickered around; Vincent had proven himself surprisingly skilled in martial arts, though he didn't tell how he knew them. Kid moves too fluidly to have picked it up from movies, so how's he learning it? he wondered before he pulled open the door, flicking his leather jacket over his shoulder. HIs eyes narrowed as a curse slipped from his lips on a low growl. "Jean, we have a serious problem," he thought as he scooped Laura up in his arms.
User Image

Kvothe_Balasar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:07 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David looked at the new guy. "... Yeah. It sucks." He managed to say. He was pretty pissed. The reason he was wearing the hoodie was because he couldn't calm down enough to keep himself from having fur.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Kaosujin Ryu

Kaiga13

lil_evil_cutie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:24 pm
User ImageNo movement or sound escaped Laura as she laid limp in Logan's arms. Whatever she was injected with knocked her completely out and slowed her heart and breathing. Without good hearing you would never be able to hear the faint shallow breathing she was barely able to do.
Laura's body although rapidly healing could not work the effects of the drug off quick enough. The wounds from being shot, stabbed, and all the other things they had done had healed but her body was weakened and tired.
Trapped in the darkness that was her mind she kept running trying to find a way out but was only greeted with that mysterious voice and the attacks by those figures.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:57 pm
After following Logan to the Institute, Kyle had found an empty room to pass out in. He spent the next eighteen hours in a naked coma. Once he woke, he was gone, leaving behind a number to easily reach him.

Since then, Kyle spent his time perfecting his ability. That day made him aware of his limitation and shortcomings. He was hell bent on growing his abilities. Of the week, his familiar has gathered him info on the X-Men. They didn't seem like a bad bunch, but Kyle was still unsure if he could trust them. The few mutants he met through his life weren't the nicest of people. And keeping to himself seemed like the safest bet for the time being.  

Kvothe_Balasar

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean was in the Danger Room, going through a simulation of a battle from her early days as an X-man, when she heard Logan's thought. "What is it?" she asked, stopping the sim and standing in the center of the empty chamber. "What's happened?"

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika walked slowly through the Institute gardens, watering the plants with a small rain cloud she'd conjured up, as she did every morning. During the last week, she'd hated going to school--feared it. Knowing now that Sumina had been the one who attacked her, she wanted to stay as far away from the other girl as she could. It didn't help anything that they shared a couple classes and sat at opposite ends of the room. She just didn't want to have anything to do with her. With a sigh, Masika made the rain cloud dissipate and went up to her room to grab her backpack and head to school.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:12 pm
User Image Sumina yawned as she got out of bed, moving through her morning routine. She ate her bowl of cereal then grabbed her bag for school. She wasn't dreading going to school but she wasn't thrilled about it either. She had wanted to keep the ox-men from finding out she was a mutant, but the opportunity to mess with Masika was just too good to pass up. She had tried the feigning ignorance thing, but they all knew. It was useless for her to try to fake it. While she was a good actress, they knew she was a telepath. There was nothing she could do.

She reached school and walked through the halls. Her control had gotten in the week. She could block out the thoughts of the school pretty well now. She was able to did through memories now, but memories the person could recall, not buried memories. Her telekinesis was coming along quickly. She worked with Polaris a for hours, to the point of exhaustion. Sumina didn't mind though. She liked improving her powers.

When she reached her class, Sumina looked around. The teacher had yet to arrive and class didn't start for another 15 minutes. She sighed and leaned against the wall next to the floor. She looked like the loner she was. Sumina had no interest in making friends. Enemies were more fun to toy with.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:55 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
Davids nose flared. He could smell her aroma. Sumina. His throat echoed with a low growl. It was a dangerous, but hard to hear sound. David was far more primal than people realized. It was evident in his lack of control with his beast form. David was very emotional and reactionary. It was the way Wolverine had taught him to fight.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:07 am
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sitting on the cement overhang, Sam watched as David and Vincent stalked along through the clouds. They both looked tense, but then she had had a lot of time to see that. She wasn't surprised by David's instincts anymore. In fact she found it more endearing, knowing that he was so true to himself, at least around those he trusted.

The last week at the Institute had been the most exhilarating and the most trying. Sam had learned a lot about the people she roomed with, as well as a few interesting things about herself. Like the fact that she was immune to psychics. They couldn't read her, or project their voices to her. She had mixed feelings about that. It was good that no one could read her mind or sift in her memories, but she would have liked to be able to speak mind to mind with mistress Jean like the others.

Flipping her legs back to the safe side of the overhang, Sam dropped to the ground just as the boys passed under it. She melted easily into the crowd, having left the neko ears at home in favor of her lavender cat eared winter hat.

"Hey teddy," she said softly, grabbing David's arm as she strolled up beside them. She waved at Vincent in greeting. Trying her hardest to be inconspicuous, she smiled in spite of her subtlety as she walked with them. For while David had been good and stayed off campus, Sam had taken her mission to heart.

Everyday she would leave early and come back late, trying to gather all the intel possible on the girl named Sumina. And her effort had paid off. She shared everything with them, from the targets schedule, to the places she went after she left campus.

"Glad to have you back."

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games