Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Adopting Darkness {pure x the nerd} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:42 pm
Pure T0rture

Chaos stood outside the bar at the time of Cybil's dream. The bar was closed, as were all the other buildings, and the street was scarce with people. The masked man leaned against the building's wall, his arms folded and his eyes closed as he listened to the world around him. The wind played with his white hair once again, and as it toyed with him it also whispered the rumors and legends and current events of the world. He had probably done this for about two hours when something in the wind caused him to stir. The breeze had become colder and almost fretful, telling him that something wasn't right. Perhaps it was his paranoia, but Chaos' thought immediately went to Cybil. His frost blue eyes, which seemed to glow under the moonlight, snapping open, he went in and strode towards the bedroom, opening the door quickly. "Cybil?" he called out. Hearing nothing, the young man's fear began to grow. He hurried towards the bed and pulled apart the covers to see no child in there. Eyes widening in fright, Chaos ordered all of his shadows to search for her, he even took in his full darkness and looked through the shadows of the world to see who or what hid in them.
Finally, the giant door came into view, and along with it was Cybil doubled over in pain. The door's powers were strong and unstable, and should he try anything, even phasing there, the door's influence could affect Cybil. Forced to stay like how he was, Chaos ran as fast as he could to the cave, where, like he saw in the darkness, he saw Cybil. "Cybil!" he shouted as he covered the gap between them in seconds.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:53 pm
Awesome nerd

still on her knees, the girl shook not out of fear but sheer overwhelmment as the images continued to flash in her mind, visions strung together for each if the different dimensions one could access through the door.
Barely hearing Chaos call her name, she felt for his hands, her eyes closed tight as she cried red tears.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:49 pm
Pure T0rture

"Cybil! Cybil, stay with me!" Chaos begged her when he saw the red tears roll down her cheeks. Lifting her up quickly, he ran from the door, from the cave, from the hill, and into the town. The darkness gave him strength and speed, aiding him well in getting her back to her room.
Once inside the bedroom, Chaos gently set the girl on the bed and looked at her with frantic eyes. "Cybil!" he said again, prying that the Door's influence hadn't taken her mind and soul.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 2:32 pm
Awesome nerd

as soon as they were back at the bar, she gave a sniff and opened her eyes just in time for Chaos to watch them fade from solid black back to normal. As soon as she could see again, she gave him a hug and whined.
"S-someone... Someone's gonna... we have to stop them!" she babbled, not entirely sure what all they were gonna do, just that none of it was good. her mind still racing, the girl started to hyperventilate as she went into a full scale panic attack.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:28 pm
Pure T0rture

Looking at her worriedly, Chaos hurried away and returned quickly with a pale of water in his arms. As he set it on the ground, he found his entire attire constrictive and obtrusive. He yanked his mask off and splayed out a bandage he kept in his pocket over his right cheek. His gloves were set on the table near the bed, his coat was removed and set on the poles of the bed and his button-up's sleeves were rolled up to his elbows. Now better suited to help, Chaos dunked a piece of cloth into the water and set it on Cybil's head. "Calm down, Cybil." he pleaded, trying very hard to remain calm for her sake. "Breath with me. In and out, in and out." It was difficult following his own instructions. "We will worry about this person tomorrow, I promise. For now focus on getting better."

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:36 pm
Awesome nerd

nodding, Cybil swallowed hard and did her best to calm down, breathing slowly as she bit her lip. gods her head hurt.....

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:23 pm
Pure T0rture

Seeing Cybil calm down considerably, Chaos leaned back and wiped his forehead with his right forearm, letting out a sigh of relief. "Thank you..." he whispered then looked down at her, noticing the pained expression on her face. "What's wrong?" he asked, feeling her forehead for a fever. Nothing. "Do you want some water?"

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:26 pm
Awesome nerd

shaking her head, she sighed. "n-no... i've just got a headache...." she mumbled, chewing on her cheek as she looked up at him. "i'm okay now. i promise." she mumbled, noticing that he was still worried.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:43 pm
Pure T0rture

Not fully convinced, Chaos pursed his lips and nodded. He pulled the blanket over her and tucked her in. "Okay, but if you start feeling strangely again, don't hesitate to call out for me." he said. Leaning down, he brush some soggy hair away from her face and planted a tender kiss on her forehead before leaning back. To take extra precautions, he snapped his fingers and let the darkness shoot out from under the bed, becoming bars to ensure that Cybil wouldn't be able to climb out and sleepwalk again. "Goodnight, Cybil." he nodded at her and, after gathering his things and the pale, walked out.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:48 pm
Awesome nerd

letting out a sigh, she curled up and drifted back to sleep, welcomed this time by a blissful nothingness.

as morning came, the child yawned and rolled over in her bed, rubbing her eyes as she sat up. "nnnngh..... this is why i need to lock my bedroom door..." she mumbled to herself, pulling the blanket up around her shoulders to keep protected from the brisk morning air.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:05 pm
Pure T0rture

Chaos, meanwhile, was seated at the chair in the corner of the room, his coat half on and the rest of his clothes on the ground. Judging by his unkempt appearance, he must have returned some time last night to check on Cybil, and, by the way he was asleep on the chair and snoring quietly, he must have fallen asleep while trying to get redressed.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:11 pm
Awesome nerd

"daddy...." she sighed, shaking her head. unfortunately for her, the bars were still in her way, making it rather difficult for her to go downstairs and make breakfast. first, she'd have to wake Chaos up. maybe if she threw something at him? looking around, she smiled and tried to reach past the bars to grab her hair brush, only to frown when she found herself unable to go past them.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:32 pm
Pure T0rture

With the darkness being touched and poked at, the man that embodied said element began to stir. He slowly opened his sleepy, frost blue eyes to see Cybil up in her bed. "Hmm...? Ah.... My apologies." he mumbled and rubbed his stiff neck before snapping his fingers, causing the darkness to sink back beneath the bed. After sitting and letting his body wake up, Chaos stood up with a sigh and stretched his limbs. "I didn't expect to fall asleep." he said with an apologetic smile as he wandered towards her, fully putting on his coat. "How long have you been awake?"

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:17 pm
Awesome nerd

"only a little bit." cybil smiled softly, hugging him close. "what about you? when did you come in here?" she asked, frowning. "were you warm enough?"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:06 pm
Pure T0rture

"Only an hour after you had fallen back asleep." Chaos said while stroking her hair. "I felt fine, being too exhausted to be picky." He lifted one hand to fan his face as he yawned. "Goodness, I hadn't realized how tired I was."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games