Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:24 am
" I can help your dad but you have to promise that you won't tell enybody about it then kitsune grabbed a boddle out of her bag in the boddle there was a golden drop of water " this is a drop of pure sun shine its ten times more powerful than mew aqua " kitsune said  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:26 am
Bara
I then heard a voice "Ha ha ha the two cats"I turned around "KISSHU!??" then he replied "I gonna go get the mew Aqua Bye" Then he left "Grr that Idiot MEW MEW ROSE METOMORPHASIS" I then transformed,I then followed him.I then got a message from Akio he wanted to meet me at the train stop.

Chiarīdā
"Fine MEW MEW CHEERLEADER METOMORPHASIS" I raced after Bara I texted the other mews to tell them we found the cynaclones and there heading to Tokyo tower because there was mew aqua.I told them to keep Kitsunes thing that is stronger than mew aqua safe.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:56 pm
Kitsune then put the sun dew bottle back in her bag and said " sorry the sun dew isn't safe her my family has bean garding it ever since the beginning of time in the wronge hands it can distrio an entire world or make someone a god " then kitsune got bara's message and transformed she hid the sundew in her closet in her room and went to Tokyo tower to get the mew aqua then kitsune text Bara saying " where is the mew aqua we need to fined it now "  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:39 am
"Thank you Kitsune",I said and hugged Kitsune, then transformed and raced to Tokyo Tower  

Space_Fukker

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:40 am
Once kitsune got to Tokyo tower she could not sence an mew aqua "so she texted mew rose " where is the mew aqua I can't sence it " them whent to the top of Tokyo tower to get a better look  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:48 am
Bara
I saw the mew aqua at the top of tokyo tower I got a texted and I texted back "At the top!!" I could feel it more and more everytime I got nearer then I saw a predisit "AW COME ON!!" then finally me and mew cheerleader said "For your evil doings we will make you pay~nya"

Chiarīdā
"Ok Bara I'll get the friggin predisite and Dren you and Kitsune get the mew aqua" I told her I saw her and she said Juliette was here aswell "i hope this works~nya" I muttered to myself.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:51 pm
(Er, hey sorry for not writing in a LONG time I just have a bad case of writers block crying )  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:50 pm
When she saw the other mew she told her " that's wearied I can't sence any mew aqua maybe only I can sence sundew and not mew aqua " kitsune said joking a bit  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:53 pm
(Lol ok maddy-chan XD )
Bara
I saw the mew aqua "This is mew aqua" then I saw it was in 4 pieces I through one to Kitsune,Chiarīdā and Juliette suddeny I said "mew mew aqua rose metamorphasis" Then I was in a didffrent outfit "WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED~NYA!!!" User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chiarīdā
I saw mew rose was in a diffrent outfit "o..k what happened?" I asked then I said "mew mew aqua cheerleader metamorphasis" I relized I changed into a diffrent outfit aswell "WHAT THE~NYA .....????" I screamed I saw I had a small wands and Bara had a long staff "A weapond change" I looked at Bara she said when the other two aqua change we'll attack Dren for know we'll kill this predisite User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:40 am
"MEW APUA METAMORPHOSES" kitsune said and changed into a nine tailed fox and had longer hair and looked very pritty User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

" let's do this thing " kitsune said whith her hair flowing in the wind a the sun shining on her just write  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:19 am
Chiarīdā
"Ok umm whats my new attack" I then had jumped out the way so I wouldn't get hit 'Wait I got it' "Ribbon Bubble Aqua Beauty BLAST" I shouted then instead of a blue beam it looked like bubble beam from pokemon ( cat_xd ) I had to keep jumping.Then I saw Bara fall and I shouted "BARA!!" I then saw someone catch her then I saw someone catch her,he was only wearing white.

Bara
"What my friggin attack I then got bashed right into a wall then I landed on the predisite it was flying then I saw dren and he said "Do kittys always land on there feet" Then he tossed two swords at me and I fell of "AHHHH" I then closed my eyes 'This is my final moment of my life' but then I opened a little bit of my eye and I saw it was someone who looked like a Dren.

(What he looks like ====> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. )  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:24 am
" Baka " kitsune said to her self then got out jar sword and yelled a spell " MEW MEW KITSUNE FIRE NET " then a net of fire floting in the air appeared and cought the girls then she attacked Dren " KITSUNE CHERRY GETANA BLADE ELIMINATION "  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:44 am
Bara
I saw the man wasn't there any more but in my head I rembered that he was called the snow knight "Ok here I go" I got up "RIBBON WATER DROPS!!!" I spinned around and flying around healing stuff,after I got to the ground I saw it was dark and what time it was "Akio is waiting for me I forgot" I transformed back and ran of and it started to rain.

Chiarīdā
I saw Bara run of in the rain I saw Ryou coming to check on us "are you girls ok?" he asked then I said "We're ok Bara ran of to see Akio " I then walked home I started to wonder if Ryou even liked me then when I turned around and I saw he already had a ring on his finger 'I knew he didn't like me' I started to cry as I ran home  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:28 pm
"Well I gess I will just go back to the hospital to see how Juliette's dad was doing then kitsune transformed back and then it started to rain "OH COME ON ARE SERIOS scream " kitsune said yelling at the sky than reamember " OH DANGE I STILL HAVER TEMPLE CHORES TO DO gonk " then kitsune ran in the rain tripped and axedenlei ran into a guy and then a lite flashed then kitsune was nothing more than a fox with a white bow on the back of its head "WHAT THE RYOU evil " kitsune said than ran to cafe mew mew  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:23 pm
Bara
I ran I got to the train station but know one was there then tears started running down my cheek then I saw Akio he had been waiting,he then hugged me “I waited for you I love you" I started blush my ears and tail came out but Akio see them I then said "I love you to" then I felt a twich 'I can't do this' I got out and ran off but then I tripped and I looked in a puddle "NYA I AM A CAT".

Chiarida
I suddenly tripped into a black cat then felt shorter I could know understand the cat I looked in a puddle the cat kepted saying my name then I relized It was Bara then I saw I was a cat as well then I saw a Fox with a white bow "Kitsune hi" I knew it was Kitsune.  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games