Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wanderlust (Marina Elemento x Kiyiya Sakura) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:07 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle tensed at first in surprise as he pressed his lips to hers, but immediately after her body relaxed into him. A warm sensation flooded over her; whether from blushing or the heat of Rust, she did not know but she savored it. Her hands moved to his neck, her fingers brushing against his jawline. As they parted, she could feel the blush creep up into her cheeks, but she smiled at him. She wasn't sure what to say, or how to say it, so she hugged him speechlessly again. "Thank you for everything, Rust," she said finally, drawing in a deep breath.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:18 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust was smiling when she pulled back, his blue sapphire eyes only half open. When she hugged him, he placed his chin on the top of her blonde curls, thick with the sea salt from their little excursion. "I have just as much to thank you for, you know." He reminded her. This was so sudden, but somehow, it did not feel rushed or too soon to him. All he knew was that he had never felt this way about anyone before, and he never wanted this feeling to go away.

Rust was sure she was still wiped from her ordeal, but the couch in the rec room no longer seemed necessary. "Would you like to lay in a real bed?"

((Holy shiznit! The most slow and romantic song was playing when I read your post, and I totally visualized a make out scene between these two! CX))  

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:34 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle lifted her head and looked at him with a smile. Her face was flushed, but she was feeling much better. She had never expected to fall this hard for anyone, but she didnt mind. her emotions overpowered all logic, as usual; all she wanted to do was be with him.
When he mentioned a real bed, she remembered just how tired she still was, and she supposed it would be more comfortable there. She nodded. "That sounds nice." Her heartbeat fluttered like the pitter patter of rain against rooftops.

((Oh my gosh that is brilliant xD I was just thinking how freaking adorable these two are!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:46 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust nodded and let go of her, standing. "Then we shall get you to the bed." He stooped and scooped her up into his arms as if she weighed next to nothing. He carried her out of the rec room, down the hall and to their room. "Here we are." He shouldered the door open and made his way to the bed, placing her on the sheets as if she were as fragile as a glass rose. He took the blankets and pulled them over her, tucking her in lie a child.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:12 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

When Rust lifted Estelle up, she wrapped her arms around his neck lightly again, leaning her head against his chest. Estelle was used to being cared for, but never with this much care and affection. She laid back against the pillow in the bed as he tucked her in, looking up at his beautiful blue eyes. Her face was still rather pink, but instead of embarrassment, she simply felt warm. She reached out and touched his arm, her fingers trailing down to grab his hand.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:30 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle was beginning to get addicted to his lips already, the warmth like a tiny fire against her skin. She nodded as he told her he had to talk to Bongo. Part of her wondered what he wanted to tell him, the rest of her hoped he'd hurry back soon. She snuggled up in the blankets as she awaited his return, breathing in his scent that already lingered in the sheets, on on her clothes. As she lay there and thought for a moment, her mind trailed back to her parents, and she wondered if they were worried about her. Perhaps one day after all the chaos of war and whatnot, she would go back to them and make things right.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:23 pm
User Image

Genevieve ValJean

Gen came to the door of the den, straitening her coat before knocking. She waited, but there was no answer. She knocked again and listened. Everything was silent. She smiled slyly, "As if I am stupid enough to think no one is home." Se sighed, "Very well, the hard way is." She turned and marched back down the street, they way she had come from.

Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust was talking with Bongo, glad that he was not so angry anymore. Bongo froze, obviously listening for something, and Rust did the same. The look that crossed Bongo's face was that of confusion. "Come with me." He said to Rust and he obeyed, following his alpha out of the room and into the rec room. Garrett was at the door, listening. He turned and looked at the two who had entered, putting a finger to his lips. Someone was knocking. They waited in silence.

Whoever it was must have left, because there was no more knocking. Garrett backed away from the door, still watching it quizzically. He looked at Bongo. Bongo shrugged, "Gather up the males and scout. If someone knows about our hide out, it may be bad news." Garrett nodded and disappeared to find the male members of the pack. Bongo turned to Rust, "Go get Estelle and meet me in the dining room." He turned and ran off to gather the rest of the pack.

Rust jogged back to their room and came in, leaving the door open. "Estelle, can you walk?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:50 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle snapped out of her daydreaming just as Rust came back into the room. The look on his face made her sit up and pull the sheets off, swinging her legs over the side of the bed. Her toes touched the cold floor and she winced, the pressure on her muscles aching as she wobbled to stand up straight. "I-I think so... why? What's wrong?" She swayed slightly from getting up to fast, and had to sit back down with a slight thump on the bed. Slowly she inhaled and exhaled, letting the oxygen make its way to her brain before making her way towards him and touching his face with her fingertips. She was weak, but she could move.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:05 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust saw how weak she still was and scooped her up in his arms, carrying her out of the room. He headed to the dining room, as Bongo had instructed, but when they reached the rec room, a loud screech pierced the air, followed by a thud that sent dust and bits of loose debris falling from the ceiling. Rust stopped, looking up with wide eyes. Another shrill screech roared and the place shook with the bombardment of crashing and banging. Something was trying to get in. Something big. And it was getting through. Rust looked across the room to see Garrett, Snowball, and Slingshot on the opposite side, staring up in fear and confusion.

The roof began to cave in and Rust back stepped, turning on his heal and pressing him and Estelle against the wall, hoping to avoid being crushed. He had his back to the ruckus, his chest pressed against Estelle. He covered her head with his arms, body tense.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:38 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle held tightly to Rust, as she could sense the edge and danger in the air and she did not like it. As the ceiling practically concaved, sounds of some sort of creature ruptured the walls. Estelle shrieked in fright, clutching Rust's shirt and shaking in his arms. He was so brave... She could never imagine being as brave as he was, through everything. This sense of admiration and gratitude filled her as she pressed her face against his shirt, listening to the noises of the creature.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:39 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

The onslaught never seemed to stop, and Rust was waiting for a safe chance to run for it. When none came, and the sounds told him the beast was almost inside. "Hold on to me tightly." He told Estelle quickly and pushed himself away from the wall and towards the hall to the dining room.

The beast broke through and landed in the middle of the room, flapping its mighty, feathered wings, causing air to rush around the room. It locked it's great, catlike eyes on Rust's back, seeing it's target in his arms. The beast lunged, snatching Rust by the back of his shirt and yanked him back. He dropped Estelle as he was pulled back and up into the air, the beak that had gripped his shirt disconnecting and sending his flying onto the opposite wall.

User Image Genevieve

Gen dismounted Goliath, successful in infiltrating the den. She locked her eyes on Estelle, smiling that fearsome smile of a predator stalking its prey. She came to stand in front of the girl, looking down at her. "Found you little Princess. Ready to come home to daddy, or shall I give Goliath his well deserved buffet of your friends here?" She place one hand on her hip and extended the other to Estelle.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:07 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle let out a scream as he was pulled away from her and fell against the floor with a hard thud. Her muscles screamed at her as she struggled to get to her knees, a look of horror spreading across her face. Rust had been thrown against the wall as if he were made of nothing. Fury boiled inside of the blonde as the woman approached her, her body shaking. "I have no business with my father. Tell him I'm happy where I am, and I will come home when I please." Estelle's hard words surprised even herself.
However, her lower lip quivered when she scanned the rubble to find the others, and Rust. "Please, leave us alone. I won't tell anyone anything. I just... I can't leave him." her words turned from hard to desperate, hair falling in front of her face.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:34 pm
User Image Genevieve

Gen grabbed Estelle by the arm and hoisted her up roughly, "Can't do that Princess, the money is too good, and there will be a lot of trouble for dear old daddy if he does not complete the deal we made with some really nasty demons." She kept a firm grip on Estelle's arm, "So are you coming willingly, or do I have to drag your un conscious body there by force?"

Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust coughed, getting to his knees from the rubble he had landed in. His sight was blurry at the moment, and he shook his head, trying to get his sight back to normal. It did slowly, and he could see a woman harassing Estelle. He staggered to his feet and clambered over the rubble, trying to get to Estelle. He was interrupted by a heavy weight that came crashing down onto his shoulders and back. The griffin had stepped on him, pinning him to the ground. Rust gasped for breath as the weight compressed his ribs and lungs, denying his from precious oxygen. he struggled to get free.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:14 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle winced at the pain that shot through her arm. The woman was rather rough, and she clearly wouldn't take no for an answer. Demons?! Father, what are you doing? her mind pleaded, searching aimlessly for any sort of answer. When there was no logical reply, she pulled herself shakily to her feet, her eyes scanning the crumbled room for Rust. Estelle made out someone moving in the distance, and she opened her mouth to say his name, but instead it was replaced with a loud scream of terror as his body was crushed against the ground by the enormous creature.

"NO! No, no, please, please!" Estelle tried to get free from the woman's grip. "Please, don't hurt him! Please! I-I'll do whatever you say, just don't hurt him!" Tears spouted uncontrollably from the corners of her eyes. Why did everything have to come down to this? What was so important about her, anyway? Why couldn't she just leave that damn house in peace....

Marina Elemento

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games