Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Roleplaying Room
School Romance gone wrong!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:42 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked softly as he looked at him gently "Well still if you couldn't find me would you promise me that you would have moved on and actually be happy with someone and not try to change them?"he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:35 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked softly as he looked at him gently "Well still if you couldn't find me would you promise me that you would have moved on and actually be happy with someone and not try to change them?"he asked softly.

Michael nodded "Yeah." he said and kissed the male.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:00 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking gently he kissed back as he rubbed his back softly before pulling back a bit. 'You okay?"he asked gently.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:24 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking gently he kissed back as he rubbed his back softly before pulling back a bit. 'You okay?"he asked gently.

"Huh, yeah. Why?" He asked.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:28 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Well one you were never this affectionate before and not that well concerned about what happened to me. You sure nothing is bothering you?"he said softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:37 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Well one you were never this affectionate before and not that well concerned about what happened to me. You sure nothing is bothering you?"he said softly.

"Well while you were gone I relized how much I really did love you. And I was mostly a jerk before you left. I want to make up for it."  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:46 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking softly he nodded gently as he took a small breath and looked away a bit. "So what your saying is if you never caught me cheating in high school you would still have been a jerk?"he said calmly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:52 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking softly he nodded gently as he took a small breath and looked away a bit. "So what your saying is if you never caught me cheating in high school you would still have been a jerk?"he said calmly.

"Most likely." He said sadly.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:56 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Sighing softly Adrian moved and pulled out of the grip and the male as he calmly bite his lip. "That is not a really good thing to say especially after you screwed someone that you say you love"he said calmly. Shivering a bit he made his way to the dresser to get dressed but now it was more clear as to how much abused he had gotten over the years.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:14 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Sighing softly Adrian moved and pulled out of the grip and the male as he calmly bite his lip. "That is not a really good thing to say especially after you screwed someone that you say you love"he said calmly. Shivering a bit he made his way to the dresser to get dressed but now it was more clear as to how much abused he had gotten over the years.

Michael walked over and hugged him gently "Was your grandmother the only one who hurt you?" He asked.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:18 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"She and a few other students at the school in Japan and then the football team when they found out I was back"he said softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:51 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"She and a few other students at the school in Japan and then the football team when they found out I was back"he said softly.

He looked at him sadly. "I won't let them hurt you ever." He said kindly.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:03 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"I know you won't but the students well were while I was away, my grandmother had me on the holidays and then two days before I came here she and then later the football team hurt me more. Its why I'm covered up in bruising that it healing and fresh ones"he said gently.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:31 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"I know you won't but the students well were while I was away, my grandmother had me on the holidays and then two days before I came here she and then later the football team hurt me more. Its why I'm covered up in bruising that it healing and fresh ones"he said gently.

"Alright then no sex till your better." He said lovingly. He began putting some clothes on when a knock came att he door.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:09 am
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking gently Adrian moved as he pulled his boxers on before looking over to the door. "Where you excepting someone?"he asked calmly.  
Roleplaying Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games