Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:09 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen exhaled as he walked alongside Mairi; there was something familiar about the guy, almost as if he knew him yet couldn't remember from where. As he walked back towards the door he sensed a trickle of the same darkness he'd sensed during the 'dimensional fall'. A slight frown flickered at the corner of his mouth, though he didn't stop nor slow as he pushed the door open for Mairi to go back outside. "He was suppressing his aura to almost nothing... but it slipped slightly, and that darkness that shoved us apart... I sensed it from him," he whispered as the door closed behind them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:16 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi still hadn't let go of Raen's hand, and the fact that her own was shaking a little gave away the fact she was afraid "I couldn't see him..Not even that flare.I could only see you and Ginny..." Expanding her sight, she found another apartment for rent a couple of blocks away "There's another apartment due north...Raen, what is he?There's no way he's human.." She moved them away from the building, still getting a bad feeling.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:29 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen shrugged one shoulder, unsure how to answer. "I don't know what he was or is... but that darkness didn't feel... natural; whatever it is... it may try to manipulate one or both of us... if it isn't what dragged us here," he said quietly. He knew he outwardly seemed calm, but the truth was he was just as creeped out and nervous, and yes, scared, as Mairi was. He blinked, seeing a deep red convertible in front of an apartment ahead before he glanced at Mairi. "You said you sensed two others like Ami and Makoto... if I remember correctly, that was their car," he said quietly. He noticed the door to the small condo-apartment home ahead of them, not the one that he noticed also had a 'For Rent/Sale' sign in front of it but the one two doors closer to them, open as a woman with wavy deep teal hair and blue eyes step out in a long dress and jacket that stopped a couple of inches above her ankles. He mused that she was attractive, but recognized her nonetheless. "Michiru Kaiƍ," he said softly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:37 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi shuddered slightly "It felt like it wanted to hurt me...I don't know about you but it scares me." Mairi opened her eyes a little and was able to pick up the relative shape of the car, and Michiru's aura burned brighter.Suddenly feeling self conscious again, she dropped his hand and shoved her own into her pockets "I was hoping we'd not run into them today...I think those two might have a part to play in why we're here..." Ginhana let out a growling bark when Mairi stepped on the tip of her tail "Don't walk so close.That one wasn't my fault."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:50 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen tilted his head slightly. "Normally I wouldn't admit it, but frankly, I find that... thing... disturbing and the kind of creepy that Pinhead, Jason Vorhees, or Freddy Kruger would have trouble matching," he said quietly. He shrugged at her comment about the two Outer Senshi, unsure if it was true, but he wouldn't be too surprised if they did show themselves. Michiru simply glanced at them, but gave no sign she noticed or recognized them, as they passed. After several minutes, they'd reached the next apartment for sale/rent.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:56 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image[/alignMairi let out a snort at his comparison "I'd take all three over that thing." Ginhana stuck close to Mairi again as they headed inside.letting her sight go, Mairi found a decent amount of people in the building, and all seemed relatively happy "No creepy people here as far as i an tell..." She had no idea where to start looking for the managers office in a building this size.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:59 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen cocked his head as a young woman with her dark bluish black hair tied back in a ponytail at the nape of her neck that fell to the middle of her back backed out into the hall, jumping in surprise with a small yelp upon noticing them. He noticed the manager tag on her shirt when she turned to face them with her brilliant golden-brown eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi smiled slightly "Sorry, we didn't mean to startle you, we're just looking for the manager..." Certain things she could pick up with her gift, others she couldn't and the tag on her shirt wasn't something she could see.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:46 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen fought back a slight smile as the woman smiled before laughing. "Well, that's a good thing, then; I was hoping for someone to check out that apartment we had for sale," she said with a melodic laugh. He mused she looked a bit like Julia Chang from Tekken. She waved them over and started to go towards the nearby elevators, as he'd noticed it was a three story building.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:52 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi flushed slightly and fallowed behind the woman with Ginhana, muttering under her breath "Why didn't you save me the embarrassment and ask her to see the apartment?" She figured Raen had known the woman was the manager, and it irked her he'd just stood there.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:00 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen tilted his head slightly, glancing towards Mairi. "Because I can't read kanji that well," he said with a deadpan tone; it was the truth, as he was unfamiliar with kanji for the most part; he only knew the most obvious things, like who were obviously doctors and various workers like teachers or construction workers primarily because there were certain things that were extremely obvious about all of those groups.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:04 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi ground her teeth slightly "But you obviously guessed who she was." She stepped into the elevator and fell silent.Up close, the woman's aura gave off a warm glow, something similar to candlelight in a dark room.Ginhana sat on Mairi's feet, idly wondering if the woman would even mention, or notice, her.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:15 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen shrugged. "Not really; I guessed she was either a worker or a friend of whoever works in the office," he said with a faint sheepish shrug, seeing the woman glance down before her eyes widened upon seeing Ginhana with a look of surprise on her face. "I'm Satsuki," she said as her gaze flicked back up to both of them, then back down to Ginhana.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:22 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi snorted slightly "I'm Mairi, the fox is Ginhana..." She refrained from introducing Raen, knowing whatever would have come out would have been rude, and from explaining the foxes presence inside.Her being a pet was liable, but they'd need to use Mairi's problem to ensure her allowance to stay, and she wasn't sure how to explain that problem right now.Ginhana flicked her tail in greeting, glad to know someone noticed her at least.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:52 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen tilted his head. "I doubt the manager will mind if she stays with you, even though I'm only the assistant manager," she sighed with a shrug as the elevator started moving upward with a jerk. He shifted his weight before he heard a slight clicking sound as the elevator stopped on the second floor.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games