Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Turning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:48 pm
Arianna sighs"It will be down soon. And Kitsune you were like a child again"She sighs and looks out.She reaches out with her sense to feel for her next weapon.She would take her brother weapon with her.She wont allow craven to use it again.She sighs as she rubs Aneneas back.She knew soon she will need to get more blood or return to sleep for a long time.She inwardly curses in ancient.She closed her eyes"I could use one of my powers but right now that may cause my down fall.I am the only vampire alive to be able to control blood."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:02 pm
ah....kitsune leaps to ariannas shoulder.  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:30 am
~คภєภєคร tђє ςђเl๔~

User Image

Whispering....Memories....is it t๏๔คץ?
ששรรร Aneneas was still fast asleep. He looked like a young child. His age may never be able to be said for certain...but he was not older then 10, that was for sure.

Flashes of color...cities falling...or is it ץєรtєг๔คץ?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:48 am
~JӨПΛƬΉΛП ƬΉΣ IᄃΣD ӨПΣ~

User Image

ƬӨ ᄂӨVΣ ΛПD ƬӨ ᄂӨƧΣ. IƬ IƧ ƬΉΣ ПΛƬЦЯΣ ӨF ƬΉIПGƧ.
~``~ Jonathan chuckled at his leaders words. He had thought that his leader was the mifage..but great minds think a like and all that jazz. At the comment about driving him sane...well Jonathan felt he had done a poor job, but then again, it was the insane helping the insane. "Craven...I would have no one but you kill me and...one day you will. But I will serve you until that day" he said. ~..~
I ЩIᄂᄂ FӨᄂᄂӨЩ ᄃЯΛVΣП ƬӨ ƬΉΣ ΣПD ӨF ƬΉΣ ƬIMΣƧ.  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:56 am
I will be out side releaving myself ok....kitsune dashes off outside.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:52 am
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn sighs heavily,"Great she gets to go outside but we are stuck in here!", she walks around in a quick pacing action sniffing the air with interest,"I do believe its almost dusk in about... 20 mins?", she smiles,"Then we can head out and maybe something will delay those monsters... If not..", she sighs,"I guess me and kitsune will have to do it though kitsune is hard to handle..", she races over to arianna with lightening speed and looks at the boy,"Adorable child isn't he..", she replied softy touching his hair with little brushed of her fingertips.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:56 am
Willow Veda

User Image

Willow waited until she knew the sun was nothing more than a pink streak in the sky then she burst from her cellar looking around at the lying motionless bodies,"Probably won't find much to eat from cold blood...", she says making an awful face then she notices something shiver near the background, she smiles a little heart was pounding with fear,"Come out child I won't hurt you..", she says sweetly racing over to a rock and pulling it back to reveal a tiny little boy cowering,"Let me save you from this monsterous world boy", she sinks her fangs into his tiny little neck and drinks him dry then she drops the body nothing more than bones and licks her lips,"I love young blood", she says though she looks around hoping to hear more,"Damn it all... that wasn't enough to drink for now I guess another village will have to suffer because of the few survivors", she then takes off with lightening fast speed since she had no companions to follow with her. White hair blowing in the wind, red eyes peiricing since she just drank blood,"See here what is that I scent?",she makes out the scent of her own kind coming from a nearby cave she races towards it and stops outside the entrance walking casually in her grin wicked and vile.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:08 am
kitsune finished her business and then went to a corner of the back yard by the koi pond and she digs up a small scroll and picks it up and brings it back and places it at anwyns feet.  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:53 am
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn watched kitsune returns in her little fox form, she pads up places a scroll at anywns feet and then sits there,"What is this?", she asks bending down she opens up the scroll slightly surprised to see such ancient text. "Oh my...", she replies an eyebrow raised,"You know you an interesting little fox", she smiles patting her head and walking around reading the ancient text.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:19 am
Craven smirks"I know Jonathan"He moves and touches his sword that has been with him since he was human. He tilts his head and smirk more"We have a guest"His words were cold.He walks towards the opening of the cave hand still on the hilt of his sword.He saw the woman.He knew she was a turned one and smelt fresh blood on her"Greeting blood thirsty one."He looks her over.

Arianna smiles"He is adorable"She nuzzles him some.She saw thew scroll and smiles"Its safe now to go outside"She carries him outside.She looks to the sky then she looks at them"Lets go.I know where we need to go from here."She started to walk away.Her brother sword was on her hip.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:26 am
Kitsune barks and becomes her very large since and her tails grab everyone and place them on her back.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:36 pm
Willow Veda

User Image

Willow looked with twinkling eyes of blood lust,"And you are?", she asked craven licking her lips at him,"Maybe a tasteful meal? Perhaps a foe? but ha!", she laughs wickedly,"No match for the strength of my fire and wind!", she scowls at him, her hands lit aflame blazing the cave with fire as she asked in a loud voice,"Give me a good offer why not to kill you on the spot? For if you don't I will murder you here and now for I still thirst for blood!".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:39 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn was reading the scroll in interest when she was lifted high with a large tail,"Woah!", she said loudly watching as she lands on kitsune's soft back and then they go outside and pick up arianna and aneneas, she looks over at them,"You guys knew we had a fluffy horse ride and we didn't ask for it before?", she asked surprised,"I could use some rest I guess..", she replies yawn and laying back on kitsune reading the scroll like a magazine.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:18 pm
Kitsune giggles lightly and looks to the moon and it just a sliver of silver. new moon comeing....  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:04 pm
Craven smirks and waves a hand and the fire was pulled out"The fire doesn't scare me woman. I don't fear death and you wouldn't be able to kill me so easily."He watches her"No one feeds off of me unless I allow it.Which you wont. But I am know as Craven The Bloody. I am the leaders of the rebels, well those who hasn't failed me or betrayed me."He laughs evilly."I hunt purebloods to kill them and I kill any that gets in my way. So who are you wench?"

Arianna looks at her"I did but she knows I don't need the ride.I can shapeshift if I needed to.But I am holding my Aneneas. "She smiles at him then sighs"We need to go to the old temple of the moon"  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games