Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:01 am
User Image

Lock chuckled from his position at Fredrich's side, golden eyes glancing up into navy ones. he himself wearing only his open jeans, his shirt and cardigan somewhere behind the couch, lost in passion. "My body's counting on it," he replied, smiling. "The entire night? I get chills already thinking of it~" Reaching up, he tucked his hair behind his ear and bit his lip. "Do I really tempt you that much, though?"

Awesome nerd
Oh good! Should we have them meet up at the apartment or... what? And does Taka know Micah's sick yet?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:39 pm
Mayah Playah
He sent Micah to the hospital, and he's going to pay these two a visit before seeing him.

User Image

User Image......................................User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Yes." the detective answered without any hesitation. "In fact, that cute, modest smile of yours is tempting me again." he chuckled but made no move to go again. He was comfy in the position he was in now, and he wouldn't mind staying like this for the rest of the day.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:02 pm
User Image

"Cute? I'm not cute. I'm ferocious!" he said before giving out a small "rawr~". The blonde then started to toy with the small braid he'd put in his hair not long ago and smiled contentedly. "I like tempting you, Fredrich."

Awesome nerd
Oh, he's going to be so excited to see him~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:43 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I have no idea what you did just now, nor do I have any idea whether to find it adorable or pitiful." Fredrich said with a light chuckle. "In all honesty, you should have worn a neko cosplay for that." Despite his straight (ha) face, he let the image of Lock dressed as a cat run through his mind. It almost fogged up his glasses and gave him a nosebleed. "So I take it you'll spend the night here?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:52 pm
User Image

"I think I actually have one of those," he said thoughtfully, taking a moment to attempt to count what he had back home. "Oh yeah, I definitely have one. Bought it a couple years ago for Halloween as a gag gift for Bae, but it didn't fit, so he made me keep it. It's pretty tight on me, though. Drawstring barely stays closed longer than ten minutes." He tapped his chin, unaware that the thought could give his current lover a nosebleed. Hearing the question, he moved up a bit, tilting his head. "Well, if you'll have me. It's very late, but if you mind me staying, I don't mind going home."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:12 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I don't mind. This place gets pretty lonely at times." he smirked, having one hand on his nose to keep it from spewing out blood. "I have a guest room down the hall, but I think I'd rather have you share the bed with me." he smiled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:40 pm
User Image

"Then I'm sharing your bed tonight," he said, shifting so that his head was resting on Fredrich's lap, his body turned towards the man. The blonde's hand came up to rest beside his head, toying with the open gap on the detective's pants, stroking the tip of his finger up and down the hard fabric. "I suppose I can go in to my hairdresser next week. Or maybe not at all. It's probably time I change my hair back to normal, now that I'm in a new relationship," he murmured, thoughtfully twirling a blonde lock around his finger while the other hand continued toying with the zipper. "Oh hey, you don't sleep wearing too many clothes, do you?" asked Lock, golden eyes glancing upwards.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:46 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I like your hair the way it is, even if it's messed up from having my fingers mess with it so much." Fredrich chuckled, allowing the blonde to feel the crotch of his pants. "I wear what most people wear to sleep: a shirt and some loose pants. Why?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:59 pm
User Image

"But it's not natural," he admitted. "It's actually really wavy. I have to go in once a month and have it straightened. Just wait until you see my hair normal. You think I look like a uke now?" He chuckled softly before he sat up, leaning up to kiss Fredrich's chin. "I'm going to take a bath before bed. Join me?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:10 am
Mayah Playah
D-Do you like my siggy? emotion_kirakira

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Anymore an uke and I would have to lock you up in a cage and never let you out." Fredrich chuckled back until he heard the very tempting offer extended towards him. "Don't mind if I do." he smirked and got to his feet, letting the Korean lead him to the bathroom that was just as extravagant as his entire condo.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:30 am
User Image

"Ooh, don't tempt me," purred Lock, closing the bathroom door behind them and sitting on the edge of the tub. Once he'd started running the hot water and he'd plugged the tub, the blonde stood and started to push down his pants, glancing up at Fredrich. "You going to undress, or will I have to do it for you?"

Awesome nerd
I... I can't... stop... looking...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:01 am
Mayah Playah
It's very hypnotic, no? emotion_kirakira

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Actually, I'd like to see you do it." the Austrian said while removing his glasses. Without his glasses, his formal clothing, and his trademark gloves, Fredrich's looks were boosted by his casualness. With his pants opened and his ink black hair ruffled from a rush of passion, he could pass for a tall male model.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:08 am
User Image

It was a sight that the blonde idol happily took in, dedicating to memory. It took Lock a minute to get past the sheer sexiness of his current companion in order to go to his knees and start tugging on the pants. "Amazing how submissive you've made me," remarked the pop star as his fingers stroked the skin above the waistband before starting to tug it down. Once the pants were on the he ground, Lock allowed himself a second to bask in the glory of his former rival's appendage. "My, but you're a work of art," he murmured, leaning closer to gently press his lips to the tip.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:08 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich exhaled slowly when he was licked and smirked ruthlessly down at Lock. "I could say the same for you." he chuckled and set a hand on top of the Korean's head, urging him to take more in.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:23 am
User Image

"Oh, you flatter me," murmured the blonde before opening his mouth and accepting the length. His tongue lapped at the surprisingly good tasting skin, gold eyes gazing up at Fredrich as he began to bob his head. It had been a while since he'd last done this to someone, especially someone this big. But Lock was determined to make the entire thing fit and damn it, he was going to do it!

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games