Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Family Issues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:00 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You underestimate me," he said, smirking. "Just you wait, old man. I'll be able to carry you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:06 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

"Yeah? Then prove it, kid. Try moving me." Armageddon challenged and stared heavily at the boy.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:18 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Wh-what? Now?!" he stammered incredulously. He needed to prepare... At least for thirty minutes.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:43 pm
Mayah Playah

""Whadaya mean now? Of course now!" the wolf snorted before raising his snout in a dignified manner. "What, can't really do it, kid?" he scoffed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:37 am
βenjamin Ғoster

"B-but I need to prepare!" he protested, leaning back a bit. Then, he sighed and surged forward with determination. "Alright, fine!" Ben clenched his fists and pushed his arms under his stepfather's body, trying to push him up at least a little bit.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:29 am
Mayah Playah

Armageddon watched Ben's attempt in amusement then looked down. Not even an inch off the ground. "Ha! I told ya you couldn't do it, kid!" the wolf barked with laughter.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:09 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"You know, I didn't have to help you with your wounds, you jerk!" he pouted, crossing his arms.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:18 pm
Mayah Playah

"Who said you had to?" the demon snapped. "I told you I didn't want your help!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:31 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

The teen bowed his head, clasping his hands in his lap and sighing softly. He wasn't upset anymore, seriousness overtaking him. "I... I was frightened for you, Armageddon," he said quietly. "You are the closest thing I have to a friend or father I've ever had. Sure, you're more like a senpai that I aimlessly follow around most of the time, but that's better than anything I've had in the past. The thought of something happening to you... It scares me so much." His hands came up to cover his face, trying to stop the tears that flowed.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:50 pm
Mayah Playah

Armageddon watched Ben cry. A friend? Him? Boy, that was really saying someone. Did he really trust this heartless demon that much? His eyes softened. One of the wolf's large tails moved to wrap around Ben like with a blanket. "Calm down, kid. I ain't goin' anywhere." he assured in a gentle tone. It took an incredible amount of strength to fight through his paralysis to do something so simple, but he hid it with the gentleness on his beast-like face.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:57 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Feeling the shock of warmth, Ben looked up.He saw the tail and, wiping his tears from his eyes with his shirt, leaned on the demon, carefully so as to not lay on any wounds, and hugged him. "Thank you," he murmured sincerely, snuggling into the fluffy tail and smiling softly. This was what he loved more than anything else in the world.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:53 pm
Mayah Playah

The beast allowed Ben to rest against him and wrapped another tail around him. In fact, he welcomed it. The first time he met her, she fell asleep against him after taking care of his wounds. "Don't mention it." Armageddon murmured and laid his head down, closing his eyes to rest.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:03 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Remaining still, the silver-haired male breathed slowly, his hand resting beside his head and stroking the fur slowly. Sleep was going to overtake him soon enough, he knew, but he didn't want it to. He wanted to stay awake, treasure this feeling of comfort and warmth beside the wounded demon. Unfortunately, Benjamin was no match for exhaustion and was soon sound asleep under the tails, his hair finally falling from his ponytail and framing his delicate features.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:25 pm
Mayah Playah

A few hours passed before Armageddon opened his eyes again. He yawned, each one of his sharp teeth visible, and looked at himself. So it wasn't a dream. That hunter came and did this to him, and Ben stayed to take care of him. Speaking of which, shouldn't he be able to move by now? Looking at the third and final tail that wasn't blanketing Ben, the wolf tried to move it. It moved with ease. He was free to move again, but his vision went hazy every now and then. It must be a side-effect from the poison. Looking back at Ben, Armageddon gently used his tails to lift him up so that he could stand up. As soon as he was on all fours, Armageddon moved his tails to let Ben rest on his back. He made sure the boy was settled on then began walking into the house. His kids hurried to the door and crowded around him, each one filled with questions and concerns, but he told them not to bother him right now. He even growled when Darrell tried to pick Ben up. The kids deciding to leave him be for now, Armageddon ascended the stairs and entered his room, where he set Ben on the bed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:38 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

The thin teen curled up on the bed, fists gripping the sheet beneath him. In his position, his shirt was tugged down a bit, revealing the same bruises from earlier, although they were a little lighter. In his state, Ben was a fragile beauty, so vulnerable, and so easy to overwhelm. Yet, there was a strength about his features, clearly from his father, that held a determination centered on proving his worth.

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games