Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:55 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Mikoto sighed, but didn't say anything as she half turned away and went back to finishing her meal. Thomas sighed as he sat in a thick tree a few dozen feet from Naomi, his head against the trunk. He shifted his weight as he unconsciously pulsed his chakra, a guitar materializing out of the seal on his right hip as his hand unconsciously locked around the neck of the guitar. Hinata was trying to find either Naomi or Thomas with little success. She paused as she heard an odd creaking sound in the trees before she heard a highly unusual sound.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:43 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi looked up and frowned. "That's not my sad song." She grumbled taking the guitar from him and started to play 'Stairway to Heaven.' She sang softly. She remembered all the words, which was good. She didn't want to talk. But she wanted to sing.  

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:30 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas cocked an eyebrow as Naomi started playing something different. He shivered slightly, not because of the cool breeze that blew past them, but because of Naomi's singing voice, which he found quite beautiful. "I know one song that should cheer you up," he said with amusement. Hinata blinked as she tracked down the sound, making her blink a couple of times as she noticed Naomi at the base of one of the thicker trees with Thomas above her with a mildly amused look on his face.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:24 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smiled softly as she listened to him sing. "Okay it's cheering me up a little." She replied. "But only a little-"

Naruto popped up. "oi~!" He called in greeting, grinning like a cat. "What are you guys doing? It sounds. . . different."

"Singing." Naomi replied smiling softly.

"Wow. What else can you sing?" He asked amazed.

Naomi smiled and took the chakra guitar back and focused hers a bit then started to play and sing. Veni Voices sang with her when she needed them. Or sounds of the rest of the song would play too.

"Wow." Naruto breathed. "Can you play that at my wedding?" He asked smiling.

Naomi stared at him confused. "I don't think a song about death is appropriate to play at a wedding." She pointed out. "However, I can play something else. If I can remember the words."

"Okay!!" Naruto perked up.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:39 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas chuckled. "Trust me, there are some songs that we both know that would describe say... you, or Hinata," he remarked, half closing his eyes as he could sense that Hinata was watching them. Hinata was grinning in spite of herself, though she wondered where they'd learned such unusual music. Thomas exhaled as he shifted, twisting in the air as he landed in a crouch near Naomi before he frowned slightly, noticing a shadow behind Hinata as she leaped down to land on the street several meters from them. He exhaled slowly as he straightened, a very faint smile flickering over his lips as he cocked his head thoughtfully.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:28 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi nodded smiling softly. "Where are you goin' bestie?!" Naomi cried. She had pushed her depression aside to be happy. "Should we all go our for Ramen?" She asked them all. "Unless you got a mission?! We can go without you Hinata!"

Naruto blushed and smiled at his fiancee. He was so happy she was his. He couldn't wait to marry her.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:41 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas cocked an eyebrow, amused. "Who said anything about going anywhere?" he deadpanned, acting like he hadn't heard her mentioning ramen; he liked ramen, although he wasn't obsessed with it like a certain blond. Hinata shook her head, blushing slightly. "No, I don't have a mission at the moment, thankfully; after B ranked missions and above we get a week or two off from missions," she said softly. Thomas shrugged slightly, thinking.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:40 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smiled and nodded. "Should we go for lunch then?"She asked them all, standing up and dusting herself off.

"Can you sing for us again?" Naruto asked. "That was pretty."

Naomi sighed and nodded. "Okay." She replied and started to sing a song as they walked.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:53 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas snorted. "I think you mean 'midnight snack', Naomi, considering it's the middle of the night," he deadpanned dryly. Hinata giggled, amused; she liked Thomas' dry wit and offbeat humor. Thomas idly began strumming Mötley Crüe's Without You without really thinking; what he'd never told Naomi was that he thought of her every time he played or heard that song.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:58 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

"Well for you it is, but remember I do all nighters." Naomi teased nudging him.

Naruto gave his trade mark cry and grabbed Naomi around the neck and the play fighting began. Now that she was feeling happy again, she had so much energy. Laughter rang out as they headed off to Ichiraku.

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:57 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || In both links it's the second move.

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas shrugged one shoulder as he accelerated into a jog before shifting his weight into a no handed cartwheel as a stairway dropped a little in front of him before he planted one foot into a twisting side-flip that he landed fluidly. Hinata cocked her head as she watched Thomas moving; she could see facets of the Jyuken style in his movements. She cocked an eyebrow when she saw him push off into a spinning twist. She giggled slightly, amused as she shrugged slightly.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:38 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC || Okay.

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi and Naruto tumbled on the road. When she broke away she moved on the walls of the buildings. Like Parkor as she dodged his attacks.

"Kage Bushino Jutsu!" Naruto called multiplying to three and started to fight her, seriously.

"Cute." Naomi purred copying his technique easily and fought him with ease, she noticed the ANBU in the background but decided not to engage them. She tried to let loose her ice technique but instead her ice one emerged. Pinning him to the ground. "Yield." She said knowing it was the real one. "Admit defeat and I won't tickle you."

Naruto glared at her a moment, pouting and calling off the ANBU that were hiding. He knew Naomi had sensed them. He'd seen her reaction the moment he summoned his Bushin. He turned his head and nodded watching Naomi grin and let up. It was nice to see her happy again.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:29 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas smirked slightly as he stepped up behind Naomi and started tickling her. "You won't tickle him? What's stopping me from tickling you?" he said with amusement. Hinata giggled as she saw Naomi squirm with a look of surprise on her face.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:23 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi squealed and tried to get away from him. A grin on her face. "No~" She whined trying to get free. "No Tom stop~"

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:38 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas kept tickling her for several moments before pausing as he shifted his fingers over her shoulders teasingly before he started massaging the tight muscles. "Hmmm? Did you say something?" he drawled lazily in an almost perfect impersonation of Kakashi. Hinata snorted out a laugh as Thomas spoke, not really noticing that Naruto had slipped behind her.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games