Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] A Legendary Heist Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:06 pm
[Mic]

"Keep it in your pants, will you Kyle," Aulus responded, unimpressed by the dress comment. The rest though, well the rest was good. "Find out whatever you can," he continued, although of course this was obvious. "Before you go, pick yourself some code words. I want one for 'I think they have the pokeball', one for 'I think they have a sample', one for 'they definitely have something', and one for 'oh s**t I think they're onto me please come save my arse'. Okay?" He couldn't think of words to give the grunt off the top of his head and it would be better for him to make up his own anyway probably, they'd feel more natural and he'd be more likely to remember? Maybe.

"I don't know how much good pretending we have a random pokeball will do us," he continued with a shrug. "We'd have to do it right in front of the Galactics... and if they do have it they wouldn't have let it out of their sight, so I don't think we'd rattle them. I don't suppose it could do much harm but I'm not sure of the benefit either, unless the Galactics are useless enough to be unsure of their score. Still, I'm prepared to have somebody try if Tam and Claire think it's a goer.

"And yes," Aulus nodded to Rory and Tam, "barring any further ideas or objections I think that arrangement makes sense, focus on the crowd not be building though. I definitely want Izaya's Zoroark prepared to deploy up front, in case one of the rangers up there does have it on them. If Tam and Lu, and Riley, Izaya and I position ourselves up close on either side of the demo I think that's the best arrangement.... Once it appears I don't think we can waste too much time. If the pokeball isn't obvious we need to move for a tissue sample. Do we have a vial the Zoroark can take? Get some blood in that and then get out."

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:11 pm
"If it doesn't phase them, wouldn't that be something in itself?" the black-haired grunt asked. "Most trainers would check just to be sure, but if, like you say, the Galactics know where it is and don't worry about it, then we would know who are Galactics by who isn't checking their balls."

"At the very least, I'd think the rangers would want to be safe and double-check, but I could be wrong," he added.

Retrieving his own pokeball, Nakura held it up. "In any case, got a Zoroark here and ready."

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:19 pm
Riley was there, listening. Quietly.

"Um... When does the program start...?" she asked timidly, not wanting to interrupt.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:26 pm
On mic'
"Hmm. This is a... bit of a common sense, easiest path situation right? We -cannot- go home empty handed." Tambrey sounded a little pained, but slowly a little more confident.
"So. We -know- the Legendary is going to be out here and soon. We do not know where the ball is. We could -try- to find the ball. But we can definitely find the legendary."
She drank some more water, clearing her head a little.
"Logically, this plan makes sense. We focus on the legendary- the educational program- when it appears and we either snatch and grab it... If we can... Or we sample it as soon as we can. If we see it get 'returned'. We take the ball. That sum up our plan well so far?"  

Rocket Agent Tambrey

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:31 pm
"Mm, it starts at around three, I think someone said, so the pokeball-finding plan might be a little too late," Nakura muttered, checking the time upon Riley's question.

"Sounds good to me," he answered Tambrey, tossing up his pokeball and catching it, feeling restless.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:33 pm
[Claire > Aulus, Tambrey, Rory, Kyle]

"Yes, that's correct," Claire responded to Tambrey's question. "We know the legendary will be in the area they've marked off. It'll literally be right in front of you - get as many samples as possible, though the legendary itself is preferable, especially if it's one of the more important ones. I can give you more specific details about it once they reveal it."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:37 pm
Zacharie's gaze flickered from person to person as he munched silently on his apple. He had no idea what was going on or what he was supposed to be doing but he figured that Tambrey and Aulus would come up with something. They were put in charge for a reason, right? "Why not have some people focus on the samples and some focus on catching the legendary?" He muttered, mostly to himself, as he twisted the cap off of his water bottle.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:38 pm
"I've got a couple small vials on me," Rory spoke up as he reached into his pocket, "The Zoroark can take them to try and get as much as it can."  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:40 pm
Riley nodded at Zacharie's suggestion. That sounded good, and most of the group knew lab work... They'd know what kind of samples to look for...  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:43 pm
"And send everyone in a panic?" Kyle pointed out to Izaya "Everyone being on higher alert then they already are hurts us just as much as it would hurt them."
The tall man stood, agusting the folds on his long sleeves before putting his fists on his hips and looking around.

code words.
"Uh... Whatever, I guess. I'll mention something about the pokeball factory in Kalos. uhh "I'm so glad its not raining today." for the sample "I think I got something on my shirt." for they for sure have something, and ... " He pondered, then grinned "You're dress is really short" If I'm in trouble."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:45 pm
[Mic]

"Maybe," Aulus shrugged at Izaya, "but frankly I think having Kyle watching them is enough, we don't have time to stop in front of every suspect and every ranger saying 'oh I found a random pokeball'."

When Zacharie spoke up he shook his head. "The display is starting soon and I want our attention focused on that, there could be anything in the building or there could be nothing, and I think we can all agree that people wandering around in the building while the program is going on would be pretty damn suspicious. There will be a legendary pokemon out here and I'm damned if we're letting it get away because we didn't have enough people to act.

"So I think we should put Xander and Rory at the back to watch things; two experienced Agents, I'm sure you can handle flagging up any issues. Tam, Zacharie and Lu up front on the left; me, Izaya and Riley on the right. We're out of time for anything fancy, we need to focus on that legendary. If we can find the ball that's ideal, if not it'll have to be a sample. Izaya, deploy your Zororark to loop around the back with the vials ready to strike.

"Got it Kyle: Something on the pokeball factory, 'I'm so glad its not raining today.' 'I think I got something on my shirt.' 'You're dress is really short'.

"Any questions? Objections?"

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:48 pm
Kyle double checked to see that he knew how to work his mic okay, before he nodded and grinned. feeling like he was in a much better mood.
Alright, it was game time.

"Nope." He said, now it was time to find that beautiful but dangerous women.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Rocket Agent Tambrey

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:52 pm
On Mic
"It would be -really- nice to guarantee ourselves a sample, if there's a facility in there but... I get it." Tambrey shrugged a little, then smiled at Zacharie. She was almost apologetic. "It's a good idea but it's something for a different situation. We have concrete facts to use, and we have a timescale for those facts. To infiltrate the building would no doubt be long-term useful, if there's a lab, and samples, within, but... Well. What if there's not -has- to be our defining question -right now-."

She nodded to Aulus.
"That sounds like our best option. Ready here."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:57 pm
"That's only if Galactic already had the ball," Nakura countered against Kyle's argument. "I'm not sure how it would cause a panic otherwise, since it could just be an ordinary pokeball. But we don't have any more time."

Releasing his Zoroark as Aulus had said, the grunt gave his pokemon a serious look. "Riviere, you're going to have to keep a low profile. Take Rory's vials and go around the back of that place over there," he said, gesturing to where the Legendary was to be revealed.

"We're waiting for a Legendary to show up. We need you to at least take a sample of it - preferably blood - in case we can't capture it. This is very important," he emphasized. "That's why I'm entrusting this task to you and not Aoba. Do you think you can handle it?"

Swallowing nervously, the dark-type nodded before looking to Rory. Vials? Hopefully he wouldn't drop or break them in the delicate grip of his smooth claws.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:58 pm
Well, Kyle had his job, and he had a mic in case they needed him, so without anymore delay the man set off, walking away from the group. glancing around and walking in the direction the two women had wander off, to try and see if he could spot them amongst the other people.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games