Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Forest of Endless Strength [Training Grounds-LV.3] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaosDuo

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:33 am
Masutā Papetton // Genin // Puppeteer // Host to Saiken

Puppets are the keys//
To human Retribution//
While clay hands prevail//
Others will perish//

User Image

Masuta listened to the others chat realizing the girl had not reciprocated his introduction. Perhaps she him because she was to focused on her own training, or...Maybe she was just like the others The thought angered him a bit as he felt the saikens energy beginning to writhe beneath the surface.Perhaps I can help you with this one child. The saikens voice would fill his head although he quickly shook it off. No this is not the time or place and she is a friendly shinobi. His thoughts were sharp telling the saiken to back off. Although they had grown used to each other he fought for the saikens respect and did so by fighting the tailed beast he had within.

However he snapped out of his inner struggle as yumi spoke to him. "Yes that is why I came here to train. My doton and clay hands jutsu will be my main source's of complimenting my puppets but I also would like to learn a few genjutsu." His voice rang with confidence although still held a tad bit of annoyance from the girl outright ignoring him. Shooting a quick glare towards her direction he turned his attention to the other boy whom had graced their presence. Apparently he felt as though he had nothing better to do when there was plenty of training that all of them could benefit from. When yumi spoke of training masuta perked up a bit anxious to start learning some new jutsu and growing stronger as a shinobi.
Panthers7

Kashensu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:20 pm
ChaosDuo

Panthers7

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓾𝓴𝓸 𝓚𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓪
♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫
KuramaThe IdolsGenjutsu

Haruko got up from her position and started following Yumi when she noticed Matsuda's words. She turned her head and began to speak to him, added a little extra grace to her voice, hopping to soothe him with some kind words. "If you're willing Matsuda, it is Matsuda right, I can show you some of my Genjutsu. They aren't much right now but they shouldn't be taken lightly." The sweet sound of her voice carried across to Matsuda, but she made sure that Yumi heard them too. It would be good for all of them to get along and she didn't want to alienate any of them.

She then began thinking of ways to counter the boy in case their first bit of training did turn out to be a spar. She turned her head away from Matsuda and now faced the central field. Dozens of ideas began to flood her mind all at once. Anyone standing near her would hear a light humming coming form her as she passively sung a little tune to herself as she usually did when deep in thought. It helped to relax her and clear her mind, and sometimes lowered the barriers others put up and made her seem more inviting.

CP: 100
Speed: 2
Strength: 2
Ryo: 5000

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:16 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael listened to the Sannin and when he finished he bowed his head and said. "If there is nothin' else sir I will head for the gate then."
Chunin - Speed: 4(+2/-2) / Strength: 5(+2/-2)
Jutsu used:
Chakra Points: 200

Panthers7

Kashensu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:42 am
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Konoha Sannin /// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

As Yumi turned around he noticed that Masuta was just about leering upon Haruko. He was about to point it would until the girl spoke. Her voice was rather calming. It reminded him a lot of being at his house outside of the village where he it was nothing but land and country. Upon hearing that Haruko would teach Masuta Genutsu, he thought this was a good chance for the two to bond. They could learn from each other and hopefully build a connection that all squadmates need to be successful. "Why don't you show him the Genjutsu you had in mind then Haruko. And I will fill in the gaps and teach you both once you have hit your limit." Yumi said before turning his attention towards Michael, "As of now, there truly is not much for you to do. At least going solo. Though I would truly like for you to find out who has been in and out of the village if you are up to the task. Find out who, if they passed through the gates, where they went to, and what direction did they leave the village? It is a ( D ) rank mission but should you find trouble it can possible go up to a ( B ) rank mission. Although, do not attempt heroics. If you find something, seek help before engaging. Is this understood?" Yumi said softly, but the tonality underneath his constant soft volume would hold a serious authoritative flavor.

Custom Mission
Name: Survey from Village Gates
Description: Yumi Uchiha wants you to find out the roster of the village's guest. Of who has entered, where they went to upon entering, when they left, and what direction they went upon leaving Konoha's gates. Speak to the gate guards for the info.

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 250/250

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Kashensu

ChaosDuo

IrIshInjun95

Panthers7

ChaosDuo

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:06 pm

Puppets are the keys//
To human Retribution//
Others will perish//

User Image

When haruko finally did speak she couldn't even get his name right. The agitation in him grew although her melodic voice somehow calmed the original thoughts of blowing her up with his explosives. "It's masuta and sure...Why not." His voice was almost monotone as he spoke to haruko hiding his displeasure from her calling him the wrong name. Also it was meant to hide the curiosity of him learning some genjutsu from her. It wasn't his nature to show people how he truly felt and he wasn't about to start with this girl. When yumi spoke he simply nodded at the sannin the stoic expression still resting upon his face. "So shall we get started then?" He asked haruko as he walked a little ways away from her in the clearing. For the first time a bit of a smirk crossed his face awaiting whatever techniques she may have.
Panthers7
Kashensu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:46 pm
ChaosDuo

Panthers7

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓾𝓴𝓸 𝓚𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓪
♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫
KuramaThe IdolsGenjutsu

It wasn't hard to get on Haruko's bad side. She had only heard his voice once or twice up to this point and was only off by just a little, and he seemed to be getting an attitude about it now. If the boy thought he could hide that, he was sorely mistaken. She was a master of illusion and masking the truth after all. She walked a few feet away from him, before stopping to turn around and face him. Her eyes instantly met his and she brought her hands together to form a single seal, the Snake. And that sweet voice left her lips, "Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing." The words seemed simple enough and for a moment, nothing seemed to happen.

Then a swirl of leaves enveloped and surrounded Matsuta. What happened next was up to his own mind and what it feared most.

CP: 100 - 5 =95
Speed: 2
Strength: 2
Ryo: 5000

Technique in Use:

Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique)
Description: Narakumi no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a horrifying vision of their greatest fears. The ninja will use the serpent hand seal to cause a circle of leaves to spin and envelop the target and then fall away. Once cast the world will appear normal to the target until they see the illusion.

• The Genjutsu used by the members of this Bloodline are so perfect, that they cause Real damage to those effected, with the targets body creating physical wounds when a genjutsu wounds them.

• Genjutsu cast by this clan cannot be escaped using kai on ones self, or By Self inflicted pain (Pain caused by genjutsu cannot be used to break free of the genjutsu). Bloodlines that can normally see through genjutsu require one post longer for their eyes to see through the genjutsu users of this bloodline.

• While Normal kai-ing is useless, it is possible to kai another out of a Kurama clansmens genjutsu, and it is also possible for a demon hosts demon to kai them out of genjutsu (Although they must have fully mastered their beast to do this)

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:32 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael listened to Yumi and then said. "If you don't mind sir, I would like to try and get my two friends, Ozzy and Kinkaro to help me with this. If you disapprove of this I shall not sir."
Jutsu used:

Panthers7

Kashensu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:35 am

Puppets are the keys//
To human Retribution//
Others will perish//

User Image

As haruko approached he could feel his muscles tense a bit. His deep gray eyes stared into hers as she formed the snake seal. For a moment the technique seemed to be a dud as a gust of leaves formed around him then nothing. However that is when it began. The little girl who stood in front of him began to laugh wickedly as his expression twisted into a puzzled look. "Your parents are done for...Your house is in shambles. The village doesn't need the likes of you and all including myself despise your existence." The scenery hadn't changed and haruko, yumi and micheal still remained in view as if he were still amongst them. However he was caught as his body lay still in the real world.

The girls piercing words lit a fire in masuta as a wealth of emotion ran through him. Fear for his parents, anger at the village, but more so the lust for vengeance. Racing back towards his home he saw the billowing. The thick dark cloud of smoke poured over the top of the roof as the flames danced like burning ballerina's mocking him from afar. "This can't be real.Kai" He said as he placed his hand upward with his middle and index finger parallel to his chest. Nothing...really...Maybe this really isn't a genjutsu. The fact he didn't kai out of it rattled his brain as his footsteps hit the ground even faster the paranoia setting in with every passing step.

Reaching his home he found the flames reaching out of the windows and people walked by without a care in the world. They hate me this much.The anger ominously rose inside as the saiken began to stir
. So this is your world of peace. This is what you have been able to attain. You should be ashamed you have let things come this far. The saikens voice bellowed deep within but he was attempting not to listen. Masuta dashed for the door and plowed it down as the fires ashes and smoke began to fill his lungues. It was difficult to breath and the fact he almost wanted to break down didn't make the situation any better. In the kitchen is where he found them laying face down both his parents were gone. His mother burned half to death and his father laying atop her as if trying to cover her from the death which they had both succumb to.

The gamut of his emotions would run across his face for haruko, and yumi to see. The torment would read clear even though they had no clue what he was experiencing in the world in which his mind now dwelled. Bending over he laid a hand on both his parents as the flames closed in. Perhaps for himself this was the end. He could feel the immense heat from the flames which were now in such close proximity they actually began to burn his skin. His hatred for the outside world continuing to boil within ."Dammit....Saiken I know you can hear me is this how this ends. The peace I seek all for not!" He yelled as he found himself back at the huge slugs gate. The tiny barbs on the saikens head moved towards him.
Do you want my power...Is that what you truly crave...Here do what you will.The saiken pushed forth three slimy little barbs from it's body outside of it's gate as it granted masuta a little of it's power. Looking at his body masuta now found the hand touching his parents covered in a red cloak. Taking a deep breath and almost not of his own accord he surged out a great deal of chakra.(1)

Soon the flames and his parents disappeared as he stood once more in reality the surge breaking him free of haruko's genjutsu. However now his body was fully covered in the saikens chakra cloak and the anger was beginning to take control.
Now that we are free what no child...I can feel myself taking control...Perhaps it's truly killing her that you want. The saikens voice was clearly indicating it was thinking something deadly. Masuta struggled to catch his breath from the illusion and for a few moments he was seeing double of everything. It felt as though what he experienced was real and he was losing consciousness because of it. That on top of saiken attempting to take control was a bit much at the moment.(2)

The cloak itself began to form a tail as the saiken pushed forth even more of it's chakra causing a great deal of discomfort in masuta himself. He thought for a few moments studying the girl and actually felt a bit of compassion as though a true comrade would. Forcing himself deep within his mind he found the gate in which he was looking for. "What in the hell do you think you are doing?" His voice yelled demanding an answer from the huge slug.(3)
"Simply what you asked that is all...Isn't that girl your enemy?" Masuta's eyes loomed upon the saiken himself and shook his head. "No she is my comrade...You will not harm her do you understand me!" His defiance of allowing the saiken to control him was ever present on his voice. However that is when the saiken's demeanor changed. "Perhaps you are not the same boy I once met. Ore believes you are attempting to turn over a new leaf. For now boy you can have a bit more of my power as your own."(4) Saiken nodded as if acknowledging masuta. Nodding back masuta's eyes squinted at the seal...Perhaps. Deciding himself he walked up towards the seal on the gate and pealed the edge of it back loosing it's seal on the saiken. "A sign of truce for now then." Masuta smiled a bit at the saiken before drifting back into reality. (5)

Being able to control the saiken's cloak up to this stage he let it drop as he smirked ever sontsslightly at haruko who had probably become a little defensive at the sight of the chakra cloak he had dawned a few moments earlier. "Such strong genjutsu." His words were brief almost as if complimenting her. "So symbol was the snake and the eyes were how it is initiated." His voice was more of a statement than a question but the curiosity behind it was clearly there. Turning momentarily towards yumi he nodded as if to say everything was okay and that he truly did have control to some extent over saiken which is what yumi said he should attempt to do.

y
Panthers7
Kashensu

ChaosDuo

Beloved Friend

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:20 am
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Konoha Sannin /// Taijutsu Master

User Image

As Yumi continued to attend to Micheal he could feel a one-sided latent tension continue from Masuta. He truly needed to get that lone-wolf aspect away from him. There were many Jinchuuriki tht he's seen that attempted that, die; if not to a demon, to an organization that searched for them. "I approve of this Michael. In fact I advocate it to be paramount should you wish to extend your search further." Yumi replied, keeping his student's actions within the corner of his eye. Though as he did so he would notice that maybe that hidden malice wasn't all of Masuta's creation. Specifically when he saw a chakra cloak beginning to form. "I don't think he has control of his demon... This could be bad. Yumi thought, and would focus solely on Masuta while his feet dug into the ground. If any aggression of uncontrolled jinchuuriki wrath attempt to harm Haruko Yumi would be there before the boy would flex his thighs and make a leap. But... It seemed like he was able to control it in the end. The wall of muscle that started to expand from Yumi would relax, as he'd make sure that Masuta truly gained control before returning his attention to Michael, "Anything else?"

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 250/250

Stats
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Kashensu

ChaosDuo

IrIshInjun95

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:25 pm
"Kirumi-san," a woman called the lady's name. She was hauling a black bag with unknown contents, strapped up against some rolling contraption and being carried across the field. When she found the girl she was looking for, she smiled and greeted her eyes. "I have a delivery from a man named 'Kleine Heiland'. He supplied only the words "happy mother's day" with the gift. I'm not sure what's in here exactly but it must be pretty expensive. You are a very lucky woman." The lady bowed gracefully, and left the area, with the delivery before Kirumi's grasp. Inside, there could only be one thing.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:03 pm
xx xxx xxxx xxxxx

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Aʟʟ I Wᴀɴᴛ

-{ She had just arrived back at the Training Grounds, after finishing the relatively easy mission. Kirumi Raiken calmly sat beside a tree, awaiting her genin that she was so eager to train. Rummaging through her pocket, she pulled out a picture. On it held two infants, barely even had open eyes, yet it made a large smile come onto her face. She abandoned the children, and for the reason that she wasn't close to being ready for them. Barely seventeen, with a boyfriend that only showed his dedication once in a blue moon. Sighing, she laid her head back and fell into a deep sleep.

Hades was there, and instead of it being a beautiful dream it was a fond memory. Three weeks after first getting together, after he killed her fellow Raiken, she was lying on top of a roof with eyes staring towards the moon. It was the middle of the night, the day after she learned about the pregnancy, and she was worried. Tons of thoughts swarmed her head; How to tell him. What to say. Where he was. Would he care? Of course these were questions that would she thought would be unanswered entirely. That was, until a soft cough could be heard from beside her. His eyes were the first thing she noticed, and upon realizing his body being so close to hers, she jumped and gave out a shaky gasp. He grabbed her quickly, to keep her from falling off the roof. The grasp felt warm, and it filled her heart with a soft flutter often known as butterflies. These butterflies weren't located in her stomach, that would be too easy, these were located at the base of her heart making it race at incredible speeds. Kirumi's face heated up, and she was glad that it was too dark to see. Hades, with his glowing eyes, stared at her as if he saw everything and more. "You creep." She frowned at him, taking a step back and brushing the invisible dirt off her clothes.

His expressionless face cracked a little, a smirk appearing on his features. It fit him perfectly, since he was such a smug person. He stepped forward, closing the distance and bending down just enough to press their lips together. Kirumi pressed against him on instinct, her hands dancing across his figure until sitting in his hair. The kiss turned steamy, warmth radiating from the guys body. It was something that she dreamed about at night, and every time he kissed her brought back the memories of their first night together. Hades pulled away much too soon, leaving the girl wanting more. She was about to open her mouth in protest until she saw his face. His eyes were blocked by shadows, and dark aura seemed to emit from him at such an extent it made her start to tremble. "You've been moping around the village for the past two days." Before she could even began to say the words, he answered the question in her mind. "I have my ways of knowing."

Stalker. She thought as she narrowed her eyes and stared up towards him. If he knew something was wrong, lying to his face would be completely out of the question. She let out an irritated sigh, unhappy that he would turn to teasing to get the answer out of her. Kirumi planned to stand her ground, to not open her mouth until the thought crossed her mind. How will you hide it to him for 9 months? She frowned and looked towards the ground, unable to hold his gaze any longer. She wouldn't be able to hide it, and it would be completely stupid for her to try. "I'm pregnant." The whole thing tasted weird on her lips, almost dry. She hadn't said it out loud yet, and saying it only made it more real.

Several moments of silence passed, before an earth shattering response was murmured. "No. I'm not... I'm not a father." Hades turned and left, leaving Kirumi in shock.

The memory should have been sad, but upon waking she couldn't help but giggle softly. She looked towards the voice that woke her up, and her eyes lit at the thought of a Mothers Day gift. Perhaps it was from someone at the Compound? The name Kleine sounded oddly familiar, but she didn't think too much into it. Opening the large box, she was quick to rip off all the wrappings until she got to the present itself. At the sight, she froze and stared into it with horror written all over her face.

His eyes were gorged out to the point where only blood and holes remained.

This was impossible. This joke, it wasn't something she was happy about. Kirumi stood up, her eyes whipping around for the retched woman that brought her such a fake clone. It was obvious it wasn't real, the fact that he looked dead and he had no eyes. Cuts and burns... He was a fire sage. Being hurt by his own element wasn't something she had ever imagined, it should be possible.

His face wasn't a corpse color, it still held signs of life.

The woman was long gone, and Kirumi was too nervous to follow. To leave a fake body lying around, especially one that looked like an important person of the village. It could worry people. Sinking to her knees, she hovered her hands above the body, cautious on touching it. It could be a million things, a poisonous wood clone, or... She stopped thinking about it, abruptly grabbing his hand.

The butterflies were still there.

She yanked her arm back, the shock of the body making her fall back completely and hit her head on the side of the tree. She let out a continuous screech, sounding like a wailing siren the way she let out her lungs. Tears had already began to fall, probably before she even realized the body was real. Thoughts and reason went out the door in that moment, she sat up, still sitting but no longer completely on the ground. Her knees met her forehead, as her hands grasped her ears in hopes that it would silence the annoying screaming. She couldn't stop her own mouth, she couldn't stop her own ears, she couldn't stop her own eyes. What control did she have? None. The shock of seeing Hades's body mutilated in such a way made her loose control of herself.

She lurched forward, looking at the body fully. Her screams that echoed throughout the entire forest reduced to nothing but awful sobs as she checked for a pulse, and then mourned over the body. Hades, for once, felt cold. His natural heat no longer came from the body, and it only made her cries go on for longer. He was dead. No... no... please... no! Her pleads to whatever god there was in this world was completely unanswered. The unfairness of it broke her hearts into a thousand million pieces. Those thousand millions of pieces were cut into triples, at the pure fact that he no longer even existed in the world.

She was half-thrown over his body, and turned to look at the sky with tears still streaming. Kirumi didn't know much, simply that she was doing a jutsu that was sure to end her life. The sky darkened, across the whole forest, blackening it. Thunder crackled the air every few seconds, and rain started to fall. The happiest she could get at the moment was barely even past sad, seeing that it wouldn't be a sunny at her death. It'll be depressing and murky, and maybe people will remember her for it. Was the sun up for his death? A small voice questioned at the back of her mind. She paid no attention to it, instead closing her eyes and daydreaming.

The small apartment was the place where Hades had messaged her to go, but it was in the Uchiha Compound and was a little bigger for just the two of them. Them, of course, being the two gorgeous babies living inside of her. She wasn't planning on living with them, the answer was simple. She would give them away to a nice family, and she would leave the village so she didn't have to watch them grow up. Kirumi had no way of supporting the children, and they would be Uchiha. The Head Raiken, raising two Uchihas... The thought gave her a headache.

The door opened behind her, and she knew who it was before he took the initiative to talk. "I don't want your pity money or any charity. I'll take care of them myself." She bit at him angrily, still extremely hurt that he wouldn't accept them being his children. The lies he spoke about loving her was something that will fill her nightmares forever, but the one thing she would be happy about is the fact that the children would never know that their father was a douche bag.

Hades noticed how pissed she was, but instead of leaving like he should of, his hand wrapped around her waist. Her back was pressed against his front, making her heart beat faster and her face to heat up. Kirumi couldn't help feel enraged that he would attempt something like cuddling when he didn't have the balls to own up for what he did. "I'm sorry, I was just shocked." He moved his head so it was hovering above her shoulder, breathing into her ear. "I'm so happy that we're having a baby," He paused. Kirumi was racking her brain on something to say,"If it's a girl.. I want to name her Artemis Kai Uchiha." He kissed her shoulder seductively.

It was obvious he was trying to get her to accept the apology. This man, the one who didn't show any feelings for her in public, who dared to kill people, and was annoyingly hot was attempting to seduce her into saying that it was okay. But it really wasn't. "It's twins." A smile appeared on both of their faces as she maneuvered her head to look him in the eyes. "I want the boys name to be Kaida... Kaida Rai Uchiha." Hades's eyes had to be the second best area on his body that she loved. Instead of the usual dead emotions, they were lit with a stimulative emotion. The thought of being a father was something he genuinely wanted, and it brought her happiness to know this. She let out a soft chuckle and pressed her lips to his.

It was time. There was a brief moment of silence that was filled with absolutely nothing. The wind seemed to stop, life itself was frozen for that moment. During the daydream, her vision cleared from tears and she gazed down at the body. Despite everything, it was her last goodbye to the love of her life. "I loved you. I know you'd disapprove of this ending, but..." Her voice was croaking, tired from the recent screeching. "I love you so much. Living without you is impossible, it would be simply existing. And I probably couldn't even do that properly." The last tear dropped from her face, falling perfectly to where his eyes used to be. The sky opened up, and in a great flash of light, her target was hit. Herself. }-

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

OOC: Kirumi is now dead. I quoted everyone I think is still in the training ground, due to the effect of the jutsu used.

Stats: Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 4(+1/-2)

Clan Abilities: +1 rank on all Lightning and Light abilities

Chakra: 200 [not including Souzou Saisei]

Jutsu: Raiden no Moui (Raiden's Fury) [S to SS]
Description: A technique often used for the sake of demolitions purposes, the user flashes a number of seals and finally ends the series with an odd looking seal that auspiciously looks like the seal that the Yamanaka use for their own techniques. The user of this technique now must keep his eyes set on one specific object that he can see through this seal for the next two minutes, if he moves or does anything else but aim during this period the technique is cancelled. After this, the skies suddenly open up, and a huge beam of white lightning strikes where the user was aiming, decimating the target and causing powerful shockwaves to affect the area 800 feet from the point of impact, most likely decimating anything with a foundation. One can generally tell that this technique is occurring by the fact that the skies turn black, thunder begins sounding, and it starts to rain during the time of preparation as well as a sudden increase of heat.

Kashensu

ChaosDuo

Panthers7

IrIshInjun95
Tsar Shane
Mostly quoting you so you can see my new sig :^D

GodlyHades
jedimastersonic
Quoting you because our characters were friends

Valentine Valtieri
Quoting you because your the Hokage

Stardust Galaxy
You, because you were her brother.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:44 pm
Yumi Uchiha

User Image

Yumi was watching his students train while he spoke to Michael. Although it was not until the skies started to drastically take a change did Yumi start to question of what was occurring. The irregularity of the change in weather and the thunder that began to rumble and shake the foundation of the forest, which made him believe that they'd need to leave. "This seems wild... Uncontrolled... Pure passion...We do not need to be here." Yumi thought to himself as he looked to his students and Michael. WIth Michael being a Chuunin, he hoped that his legs strength is strong enough to keep up movement, "Everyone, get out of here! Now!" Yumi exclaimed, springing forward to grab up both Masuta and Haruko. Slinging them upon his shoulders then charging outwards towards the exit of the training grounds and further more. Sprinting at the highest level of his speed towards the exit, ensuring this by unlocking his initial gate or the "Gate of Opening" to enhance his speed further and keep him just ahead of whatever was about to occur to the training grounds.

[ Exit ]

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 245/250

Stats
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■■□□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*) The Gate of Opening (Genin minimum)
Effect: 1/8 Speed and Taijutsu increase.

Description: Releases the brains limit on body muscles to achieve extra strength but does damage to tissue fibers

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Kashensu

ChaosDuo

IrIshInjun95

Jai12321

Panthers7

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:51 pm
Panthers7

((Don't mind me, I'm just along for the ride))

[Exit]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:50 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael was about to reply when the sky darkened to almost complete black. Being new to Konoha he thought it was natural, but when the Sannin told him to run, he knew it was wrong. He began running towards the exit of the forest and flashed a single seal, Dragon. His legs became that of a dragon and he ran at increased speeds. He exited as the forest practically exploded behind him. The shockwave from the jutsu sent him flying into a building and just before he blacked out he could sense the chakra in the air from the technique.
Michael would wake up about ten minutes later and check himself for any bruises or anything, nothing that he could tell. He then stood up and noticed that his legs were still dragon. He decided to keep this and ran for the hokage's office immediately.
Jutsu used:

(exit Hokage's Office)
Panthers7

Kashensu

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:31 am
Yumi Uchiha

User Image

Yumi returned back to the training grounds that looks like it was scorched; but more so in the manner when a lightening bolt hits the ground, as opposed to a wide spread fire. He walked towards the epicenter of the destruction, but saw nothing but the same barren land that seemed to be scorched. "No evidence... Yet still... What was he purpose of this attack? Yumi thought as he looked about the training grounds, wondering if anyone had left the area... or didn't.. that he could spot.

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 245/250

Stats
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■■□□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games