Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
From the heart of boredom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:41 pm

Paladin Magnus of BF
Pokemon GO has come out and that's a dangerous thing for me. With my awkward little-sleep schedule and getting up early in the morning and going to bed late, it'll be 1 AM and I'll probably be walking around in my neighborhood searching for Pokemon. Help me!!!

Update: My sister and I went out in the 90 degree heat (32 degrees celcius) and walked around for at least an hour, while it was humid with beating sun. PIDGY ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:21 am

I am the Pidgey master.

Edit: I am the Pidgey Guardian! Guardian of the Pidgeys! Pidgeotto quivers before me!! *camera turns to Pidgeotto* F*ck off!!!
Based on this iconic vine of "I am the Sand Guardian"

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:37 am

After months of planning, decisions, and thoroughly thinking things through, I'm ready to start writing The Vestria Chronicles. I've waited a long time for this moment, and I now know how to begin and where to end with chapter 1, and that was a road block in itself. But it's time I started writing this thing. Here goes nothing!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:21 pm

I HAVE CAUGHT 15 PIDGEY IN 3 DAYS!! WHAT IS THIS GAME??!! H E L P

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:43 pm

how far from your home have you been?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:07 pm

delasislas

I've just been staying in my neighborhood (which is pretty big). I haven't gotten my permit yet, so I can't drive anywhere and walk around... I'm thinking of walking to my BF's house though since there's apparently a gym close across the street from there.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:04 pm

Paladin Magnus of BF
delasislas

I've just been staying in my neighborhood (which is pretty big). I haven't gotten my permit yet, so I can't drive anywhere and walk around... I'm thinking of walking to my BF's house though since there's apparently a gym close across the street from there.

Well you gotta go to a lot of different places.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:33 pm

My therapy = epic raging thunderstorm + "The Bard's Song in the Woods (karaoke)"

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:37 pm

delasislas
Paladin Magnus of BF
delasislas

I would, but that's easier said than done in a small town like mine sweatdrop I'm going to my aunt's in a few weeks, though, so I should be able to find other things since she's got a huge farm. My town's just so small that I'm not even kidding when I say if you drive for more than 3 minutes you're in the next town over unless you're going to a neighborhood. It used to be a suburb of a city, but we (thankfully biggrin ) declared it as its own town years ago. We have 1 elementary, middle, and high school, and 1 shopping complex with expensive jewelry and small businesses.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:39 pm

Paladin Magnus of BF
delasislas
Paladin Magnus of BF
delasislas

I would, but that's easier said than done in a small town like mine sweatdrop I'm going to my aunt's in a few weeks, though, so I should be able to find other things since she's got a huge farm. My town's just so small that I'm not even kidding when I say if you drive for more than 3 minutes you're in the next town over unless you're going to a neighborhood.

Also, watch your data.

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:42 pm

delasislas
Paladin Magnus of BF
delasislas
Paladin Magnus of BF
delasislas

I would, but that's easier said than done in a small town like mine sweatdrop I'm going to my aunt's in a few weeks, though, so I should be able to find other things since she's got a huge farm. My town's just so small that I'm not even kidding when I say if you drive for more than 3 minutes you're in the next town over unless you're going to a neighborhood.

Also, watch your data.

Thanks! biggrin I've been careful since 3 people share the plan including me.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:56 am

Today, for the first time in several years, I'm free of every last allergy medicine I've been taking. Until fall starts again, I'm good to go, and that's a reason to celebrate in my eyes.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:13 am

Well, I've written more of Ari of Valefore. I've found the meaning of writing that story, and it's to teach the readers this lesson:

Love never fades. Love is eternal. Love can always be repaired so long as it existed at one point, and both agree it's time to come back.

It's a long explanation that I can't give since it would spoil everything, but it's emotional as hell. When I realized this, the scene I was writing made me cry. I always write stories with strong themes of family and acceptance, but this time I took a turn on it and focused it on not just the bond, but how to repair the broken bonds, and how to rely on others to rebuild the love that was once there because love is mutual and can reach across countless places.

Yeah, the main meaning of the story was originally that people who have been through similar things will not turn out the same, but that's I think a subtheme if you can call it that.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:31 am

Trying to get hired at this point is harder than finding the needle in the haystack. At least you can use a metal detector. With jobs there's no way to greaten your chance of being hired.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:49 pm

I caught a Kingler today, and I've been making all my Pokemon so far nerd references. I named him KingsLandning from GoT, and then I got an OP Ratticate and named him Remy.
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games