Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:45 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas was still laughing when she strikes at him and his lifted up his hand grabbing the key mid swing griping it tight he started to twist the keyblade bending it slowly hehehe heartless have no hearts so this doesn't belong to you he says twisting it more and more when the dragons strike at him he doesn't even blink or move as his cloths block most of the attacks but he doesn't seem to care as he looks the heartless in the eyes his eyes a dark glowing purple of how much darkness is really inside him-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC: i love how everyone is coming here but ignores the massive battle going on

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:05 pm
kurai_18
fox137
kimi23loveheart

User Image
Jaster ran outside from the great hall, he drew his sword and started to do damage to some of the weaker heartless.

"I though so!" he said jumping up, his sword intersecting with a dragon heartless blocking it from Atlas.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:18 pm

_____________Ixyam

17 | Male
User Image

Ixyam's strange weapons appeared in his hands and he started blasting and slicing heartless. "Damn..." He grunted./color]
Erin wanted to use the buster blade but he wasn't sure if t was a good idea.
The black sword appeared in Light's hand without a thought. "Let's go."
He started cutting through the heartless, casting thunder spells to support everyone.

Heartless...and I didn't summon 'em | In the Courtyard

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:46 pm
User Image

| Background Music - One Who Gets In Our Way | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Skull Noise Keyblade | Age - 16

"...." Haseo analyzed his surroundings. It seems they needed some sort of support. Not like he wanted to. But, the Heartless appeared around him. It looked like he was forced to do it anyway. He quickly raised his Keyblade over his head to pose himself in a fighting stance. Haseo performed Blitz. He performed an array of jumping attacks to knock away most the shadows nearest to him. Once he had some room to breathe, he swatted away the annoying shadows that hindered his path. Haseo performed Meteor Crash. He leapt into high into the air and brought his Keyblade down on the enemies, along with a slew of meteors. The meteors made the shadows scatter and die.

BGM ::
(Out Of Comission: ....)

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Twotonedrebel

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:25 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
The two girls arrived at the courtyard, though Shinochi was forcefully pulled into going. They then noticed that there was a battle going on between heartless and students/teachers.
Shinochi's ears perked up upon seeing the battle, "Ahh, so this is what was going on." There were a lot of heartless, and Shinochi wasn't in the mood to fight a big group of heartless, though as easy as it may be.
Wakai, on the other hand, wanted to help, "Shinochi, we should help them out! What if they get inside the school?" After saying that, Wakai ran towards some heartless that didn't notice them yet. She grabbed one and started swinging it around to hit heartless around her.
Meanwhile, Shinochi contemplated whether or not to actually join in on the battle. "Hmm..." she let out a sigh, "I guess..." she drew her blades and moved towards heartless that now surrounded Wakai, moving fast to a point where she looks as if she vanished. In the blink of an eye, some of the heartless around Wakai were destroyed, however, now she was surrounded by heartless as was Wakai.
Wakai looked around her as she still held the heartless she used as a weapon. She lifted it in the air and smashed it into the ground which caused a tremor to stumble the surrounding heartless.
Shinochi took this chance, moving at high speed and slashing at the heartless.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:52 pm
User Image

| Background Music - One Who Gets In Our Way | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Skull Noise Keyblade | Age - 16

Haseo glanced at Shinoichi's and Wakai's entrance to the battle. Not paying attention to a stray Neo-Shadow, the dark creature swiped it's claw at him. Haseo flipped over the Neo-Shadow that attempted to harm him. He sliced it with the back-swipe of his Keyblade. Haseo landed gracefully on his feet and posed into a fighting stance. "I see that we have back-up." There were more people to handle the situation here. The more, the better. Shinoichi's display of speed was incredible. Wakai's weapon that..oddly resembled a heartless delivered effective damage as well. Focusing on the group of heartless gathered in one place, he performed the Shotlock, Flame Salvo. Haseo launched a number of fireballs at the heartless, vanquishing them by each fireballs' collision.

BGM ::
(Out Of Comission: ....)

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Twotonedrebel

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:08 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi looked around her as the few heartless surrounding them were hesitating to attack them. She let out a sigh, "Hey Wakai, you think you could handle these ones?"
Wakai stood up and looked at Shinochi, tilting her head, confused, "Why? Are you hurt?"
She shook her head, "No no, come on, I'm not that reckless. I just think it should only take one of us to finish these few off."
"Umm...I guess you have a point. It would be kind of overkill..." So, Wakai approached the remaining heartless, in which one of them jumped towards her. However, she dodged it and grabbed it by its legs, then started spinning around towards the other heartless, using the heartless she held to hit them.

[OOC: Her weapon isn't a heartless sweatdrop Since Wakai's strength is much greater than a normal person's, she uses objects and the like(or her bare hands) as weapons, even heartless.]

Souchi The 2nd

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:19 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

There was a surge of energy in his arm. On instinct, he held out his free hand and a new power was released. A black sphere engulfed a couple dozen heartless and disappeared with a pop that made everyone's ears ring. "Antimatter Silence" Light called out, using it to his advantage.
He felt his energy drained quickly but he kept fighting with the sword. he huffed and brought down more heartless. As useful as that was, I can't afford to use it again. It'll put the students as well as me in danger. He wiped his brow and continued fighting, slaying a few more heartless.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky
fox137

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:55 am
kurai_18
fox137
kimi23loveheart
Quote:
[/quote="Flippy flusters Flaky"]

((i
the heartless, Kimi23loveheart is. I think she's going to control the stronger heartless, but I suppose there are weaker heartless around too))

User Image

Jaster nodded to everyone that had joined him in this fight.
"Yo Atlas, you need some help against your girlfriend's heartless?" he asked. He was struggling to not lose himself because of his heartless side is the only part of him left. A heartless destroying heartless, ironic.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:34 am
User Image

Haseo heard a wave of sound that his ears ring. He shook his head to get rid of the annoying ringing that made the inside of his ear uncomfortable. He didn't bother to attempt a glance at where the sound came from, but a decent number of heartless were gone by some strange sphere of dark matter. When a heartless was about to claw him from behind, he reversed behind it to avoid the claw's reach. To follow up with a sneak attack, Haseo slashed it in half. He then acrobatically performed some backflips to recover to suitable spot for him to strategize on his next approach. Ars Solum Readying the skill of the Keyblade, Haseo charged into a group of heartless and assailed them with a ferocious string of blows. "That takes care of most of them." He recovered his fighting stance. His attention was brought over to Jaster mentioning Atlas and his situation with that girl. "She's the one spawning them.." He averted his gaze from Atlas and this heartless female to focus on more heartless.

(Out Of Comission: Ohhh. I thought the weapon she used resembled a heartless, instead it being a heartless.)

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Twotonedrebel

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:54 am
gaia_diamond User Image
gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright
Talia Azkaban

gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright

Seeing how more people came to help Atlas and saw her heartless (weak ones) being destroyed, she looks at her dragons and then retreat all the other heartless to her side. staring at the students, she came up with a plan but introduce herself to them.

"Well hello ladies and Gentleman, I am Not Talia. the new existence here is Celeste..."

fox137

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:49 am
kurai_18
fox137
kimi23loveheart
Quote:
[/quote="Flippy flusters Flaky"]

((im not controlling
i23loveheart is. I think she's going to control the stronger heartless, but I suppose there are weaker heartless around too))

((Can you quote everyone else too Kimi? I got lucky seeing your post :3 ))

User Image

"Ok, 'Celeste' , so where did Talia go?"
"great....another girl with multi-personality disorder...." he thought to himself
"Damn me and my honor not to hurt a lady, even if she is heartless.."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:03 am
User Image

Haseo paused his pace and put his undivided attention on Talia stating that she is not who she was before, instead was Celeste. He held his Keyblade firmly for alertness and waited patiently for Celeste to answer Jaster's question.

(Out Of Comission: .....)

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

fox137

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:27 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

The black sword disappeared from his hands and he dropped to one knee, sweat pouring from his face. His breathing was heavy and he felt weak. "Damn..."
Ixyam spun his pistols and let them disappear. "Well, brother. You certainly have gained some new toys, haven't you?"
"Not by choice..." Light muttered."
Erin placed a hand on the buster blade. "I'm not standing by, next time." He grit his teeth, talking more to himself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky
fox137
kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:32 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi watched as Jaster has a conversation with the person who's supposedly the one responsible for the heartless. She still held her weapons at the ready, just in case.
Wakia finished off the few heartless that surrounded her and Shinochi, and then slammed the one she held into the ground which destroys it. She then also looked towards the conversation, walking next to Shinochi, "So, what's going on?"
She shrugged, her ears twitch as she was listening on the conversation, "I dunno, something about that girl not being the person she was anymore, and instead being someone else?...sounds like a familiar case." she knew of another student who had multi-personality disorder. She looked at Wakai, "Be ready for anything ok? I don't think things are finished here yet."
Wakai looked at Shinochi, tilting her head, confused at what she meant, but nodded, "Y-Yeah, ok."

Souchi The 2nd

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games