Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Grand hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:07 pm
therealkiru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kalena sighed, her heart did start to ache. They knew her well.
"ok. I suppose we could go now. Although I did say we were going to take a gummi ship......in all truth.....I sorta forgot how to fly one" she laughed but it was actually rather sad.

"portals, no problem, gummi ships.....I need to be retaught"

Sophia smiled
"I'll tell Eclipse...I mean, unless you want him to drive you there."

"er...no no, I bet he's very busy at the moment" Kalena said trying to come up with a excuse.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:41 pm
kalenakeeper

"Mom." Amu said, hugging Kalen'a sfree side. "We're going. No more stalling. You need a break. You promised us you'd take a break when you need it most."  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:49 pm
therealkiru

Kalena nods to Amu and then to Yama and Ash
"ok, lets go then." she said. She concentrated and opened a portal to Tagonia.

Sophia decided to stay until the portal closed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:26 pm
kalenakeeper

Both twins helped their mother inside the portal before she could think about it again. Yama leaned on Kalena, trying to make her feel better.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:42 pm
fiendish az

A small dragon walked in with a cat following him.
"rumor is that beyond that keyhole symbol there is the heart of the world, and only the Headmaster can get to it.....im not sure."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:48 pm
                                          User ImageThe "Adult" Sakamoto
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Curious]______[Affiliation: Minako]______[Location:By the Keyhole]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

KalenaKeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

As the dragon lead him towards the giant lock he wondered what it signified as he asked."Heart of the world?"He asked faintly remembering someone mentioning them.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:54 pm
fiendish az

"well ok, what I understood from the books is....well.....see how everything is light and there are people living and stuff here. If the heart was corrupted, there wouldn't be people here living, there would be monsters and everything here." the dragon said  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:16 pm
                                          User ImageThe "Adult" Sakamoto
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Calm]______[Affiliation:Minako]______[Location:By the Keyhole]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

KalenaKeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

So in short it's a barrier to keep the Dark out...No wonder it sounded familiar..."Sakamoto said realizing where he remembered it from as he happened to listen in on a conversation between Mitsurugi and Minako hearing that teacher mentioning something about the Heart of the World.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:23 pm
fiendish az

The dragon nodded
"pretty much yep."

The dragon looked down a hall
"down that hall are the classrooms. Im....not really supposed to go down there...." the dragon said nerveously

"unless you'd want to see them. "

The dragon pointed to another hallway
"that leads to the infirmary and the library."

The dragon then pointed at some stairs
"and that is to the administration offices, school records, hall of headmasters."

He looked back at Sakamoto
"where you wanna go first?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:12 pm
the dread dragons evil presence can be felt throughout the school as he lands outside the hallway and then walks in the building. the dragon begins to look around trying to find clues as to where to find kelina . he notices some people but does not bother to interact with them as he sits on the floor and meditates trying to gather information around the entire school. he closes his eyes and does not say a word as dark little bugs come out and fly around the entire school gathering information for him

User Image  

VezsperKnight

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:20 pm
User Image
User Image

The school defenses set the work destroying the dark bugs as Eclipse and Shido appeared before the dragon. "If your looking for Kelina your looking in the wrong place." Eclipse said as Shido kept his guard up.

NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:23 pm
the dread dragon opens his eyes "do not worry about me young one i have not come to harm the innocent people here but if what you say is true then where do i find this girl at. she has awoken a power that should not been disturbed and harmed my people she must answer for this. i only seek her and the robot that attacked skyfield. "

User Image  

VezsperKnight

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:31 pm
User Image
User Image

"She no longer goes by that name. She goes by Xenon due to her changing her being into a nobody. She reformed the organization to bring darkness to the worlds and as such has been named an enemy of the academy. I am not aware of any robot." Eclipse said with sincere words as Shido was just silent wondering why he was there. Maybe needed dragon consent or something.

NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:46 pm
the dragon looks at them both " i am not the enemy here today actually the exact opposite i have not only come looking for that girl but i have come here to ask for your help in locating her after the attack on kiras home skyfield he chased the robot to a nobody city he didnt get a chance to fight the robot but got a chance at her he managed to hit her with one of his rosary attacks before i was awakened. the robot killed a lot of dragons and she had the nobodies attack dk. i will not stand idle by while dragons are being killed and hurt without taking revenge i may be the dread dragon but that does not mean i don't have honor and respect for my brethren. kira is in a deep sleep from over working himself with his rosary attack.for now i am keeping his body safe from harm at the moment. he has many regrets as far as i can see and wants to make amends but he is afraid you will kill him if he goes near you."

User Image  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:47 pm
fiendish az

The dragon immediately guarded Sakamoto . He didn't know what was going on

"aw man...this isn't good....that's one of my friend's friends.....Kira....but he seems....off..."  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games