Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Other Island Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-Alice Nine ~Enter Erin~

Erin growled as the small crystals prodded him, forcing him in one direction. He swore under his breath before batting a couple aside. Erin cast another spell and froze a few in place. He then took off running.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:09 am
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

The pieces that Erin froze fell to the ground, disappearing as soon as they hit the ground. The rest that were still functional followed Erin and continued to try to hold him back to give Wakai time to catch up.

Wakai was running through the streets, panting a little, "Okay, um, where?" she said before closing her eyes to see through the crystals' point of view. One of the tiny crystals still acted as an observer as it watched Erin from above. Wakai nodded, "There!" she made a turn a continued to run.

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:57 am
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

He swore under his breath again and kept running. "The 'ell? When is she just goin' ta give up?"
Erin reeled around and froze a few more of them. He then returned to running, eyeing the sky behind him.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:43 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai was beginning to close in on Erin's position, "I think it'd be faster...if I cut through here..." she said before she began to cut through the yards of random houses. She made sure not to do any sort of damage to the areas she cut through. And just as she planned, the areas she cut through eventually paid off, Erin was within sight, "Erin! Wait! I just wanna talk!" she shouted to him.

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:10 am
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

As he ran, Erin waved a hand at the ground behind him and turned it to ice. It was hardly visible but would be noticeable upon someone stepping on it. "As if you could catch me."
Erin iced a bit more of the path behind him as he ran. He made sure the parts that were there the longest could be melted by the sun eventually.

(OOC: You know that Ice coffin back at the manor? I'd like to bring back what was inside.)
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:17 am
[ooc: All right?]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

"Damn it Erin! You can't keep running-!" while running, Wakai had ended up running straight into Erin's trap. "Wha, wh-whoa!" she was sliding on the ice, having trouble keeping herself standing up as she was sliding. A few of the tiny crystals that were chasing Erin stopped chasing him to go help Wakai. They helped keep her balance by supporting her arms, legs, and back. She found it better to keep herself up thanks to the help of the tiny crystals supporting her, "Th-Thx guys." She continued to slide down path Erin froze up.

Meanwhile, the tiny crystals following Erin began to suddenly attach themselves to him. Once they were all attached to him, he would feel like his body was getting heavier.

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:10 am
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

The weight was growing. He was beginning to struggle as he ran but was keeping a decent pace. At least until the weight caught up to him. Erin was forced to the ground with a grunt. He looked around him but couldn't see much but a house and a few trees in front of him. He swore under his breath.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:13 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

When Erin was finally stopped, Wakai slowed down her sliding, though she still ended up sliding past Erin a few feet. She got off the frozen path and walked back to Erin. She crouched next to him, smiling, "You finally stopped, that wasn't so hard now was it?" she then lifted him up and suddenly put him on her back, "Let's go on a stroll first before we return...you know, so we can chat." she said before she began to wander with Erin.

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:55 pm
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

"Aw, bloody 'ell!" Erin groaned aloud. "What're you goin' to lecture me too?"
Erin was not looking forward to anything happening here. He was annoyed, by far.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:06 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai hummed to herself a little, "I should lecture you for what you said to Nami. I've seen you two fight a lot before, but this one was one of the worst I've ever seen." she said as she continued to walk around with Erin on her back. The kids from before spotted them, a few of them pointed and laughed. Wakai smiled at the kids and turned her attention back forward, "Anyway, now that I finally have your attention, I can finally tell you the urgent thing I wanted to tell you in the first place."

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:23 am
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

Erin growled and flipped the kids off. They shot him dirty looks before walking away. Erin was silent but he listened, albeit halfheartedly. "Well, tell me quick before I lose my temper. I'd like t' get outta here." He grumbled.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:12 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai shook her head, "Nuh-uh, I can't let you just run away from your troubles." she said before stopping and looking down, "...you've always been like this, always running away when you don't want to deal with a problem involving you.' She stayed silent for awhile, "...you can't always run from your problems." her voice sounded more...serious than her usual, cheery tone. She turned her head, giving Erin a deathly glare, "It's real...pathetic...it makes you look...weak." it was unnerving, how she was suddenly speaking and acting different. She turned her head back forward and continued to walk, "...now...do you have anything else to say? Before I continue to share with you...the urgent topic?"

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:18 pm
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

He scoffed. "Tch. I do not run from my problems."
He seemed agitated. He certainly was, though. This was a bit insulting, he could say. But, it wasn't like she'd pay him any mind currently, besides ripping him a new one.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:29 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Seeing Erin's reaction to how she acted earlier, Wakai couldn't help but suddenly break into laughter. She panted a little as she stopped laughing, "Sorry Erin...I just wanted to act like Tsuyoi for once, that's all. I didn't mean any of those things I said..." she shrugged, "Or did I?" she said before giggling a little. "But, you know...I kinda think that's what she would say to you...maybe." she said as she noticed that she was beginning to bring attention to them. She noticed that people they passed by were looking their way, and even overheard two women saying how cute they looked. Wakai didn't think much of it though, in fact, she found it funny.

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:38 pm
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

Erin muttered under his breath to the passing women. "Wankers."
They didn't seem to understand but all that mattered to Erin is that he understood. Back to Wakai. What was she on about, Erin thought. "Oim 'ardly sure where yer goin' wit thes but it be'er lead t' e bein' set afoot afore I gobtrop sumun!"

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items