Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
X'MAS 2014 Circe's Trials: Multi-week Contest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Hopelessly Pretty rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:20 pm
7. [The key to my apartment]: FAIL  
Hopelessly Pretty rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:24 pm
8. [A painted eggshell]: SUCCESS  

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:26 pm
9. A handheld mirror My bad, forgot to roll.  
Hopelessly Pretty rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:27 pm
9. [A handheld mirror]: FAIL  

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

Hopelessly Pretty rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:30 pm
10. [A marine-themed stuffed animal]: FAIL  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:09 pm

My Dearest Circe,

1. [An engagement ring]: FAILURE

I attempted to get you an engagement ring, but then I realized you have no fingers.

2. [A sand dollar]: FAILURE
I decided to make up for the previous poor decision with a sand dollar, but my bad spending habits traded that for a 99 cent corn dog on the beach. Dammit.

3. [Junk food]: FAILURE
I thought it would make you happy if I brought you some snacks as well, but a seagull stole the Doritos. I am so sorry.

4. [The last piece of toilet paper on the roll]: SUCCESS
After washing myself up I noticed a stall in the bathroom with just a little scrap of paper left on the roll. I knew you would be worthy of this most valuable treasure so now I present it to you!

5. [Roasted seaweed]: FAILURE
Against my better judgement, I decided to try to get you a vegan friendly snack, but this time a vegan stole it. CURSES.

6. [A bottle of whiskey]: SUCCESS
After two thefts in one day I needed a drink. I headed down to the liquor store and got a two for one discount on whiskey. Hope you like Jack Daniel's!

7. [The key to my apartment]: FAILURE
The whiskey got to my head a bit and I thought it would be a great idea to give you the key to my apartment.... and then I remembered, my girlfriend is worse than a fire-breathing dragon when she's angry. Yikes. I don't wanna get mauled.

8. [A painted eggshell]: SUCCESS
The potential fear of angering my girlfriend sobered me up, so I decided the next best thing to do was get a little crafty. I painted an eggshell for you and it looks pretty good if you ask me!

9. [A handheld mirror]: FAILURE
I also got the brilliant idea of giving you a mirror to show you how pretty you are, but then I realized you already know that. It's half the reason we're having this conversation right now, isn't it?

10. [A marine-themed stuffed animal]: FAILURE
As your last present, I attempted to get you a marine-themed stuffed animal. I wasn't sure if you'd want a seal, an eel, a dolphin, a crab, a whale, a jellyfish, or an octopus. There were so many options I couldn't make up my mind, so I wound up buying nothing.  

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:32 pm
"Well, my dear..."

Sometimes even the best intentions still result in failure. I ran into many obstacles on my quest, but I did in fact bring you some valuables to add to your collection, although not as many as I would have liked. To get you this marvelous piece of toilet paper I fought many bathroom ghosts. Yes, that's right! I fought spirits that possessed the stall doors, sinks, and screamed at me through the mirror. I banished them with some dark sigils and I even kept the scrap perfectly preserved and dry for you, so that when the time of need arises, you'll have just enough left for your duty before you actually are required to change the roll. Why do today what can be put off until tomorrow, am I right?

The next artifact I gathered for you was one from my personal collection. Yes, that is also correct! I am giving you a whiskey bottle from my own stores because that is just how much I like you! And I mean, this is no cheap bottle! It's not like I would've used some sort of discount to get it, or anything, and I would never stoop so low as to re-gift a present of my own... *coughcough* Anyway, it was a tough run getting it here because I was chased by a horde of pirates looking for a drink. Enjoy that, my fair lady.

Now where was I..? Oh yes, your last piece of tribute. This one is a real beauty, isn't she? This eggshell has been lovingly and painstakingly hand painted in order to resemble... a dragon egg! Yes, that's absolutely the truth! I have dared to venture the caverns of dragons before in order to view their hatching rituals. I've spied on many eggs and thought that you should have a replica of the most beautiful Spiny Pernicious Alabaster Foxtail dragon egg. It's value is absolutely priceless and many men would lay down their lives to even lay eyes on such a beautiful treasure.

But my dearest Circe, it is all for you!  
Blue Eyed Melloon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:26 am
#1. [Sparkly Christmas Ornament]: SUCCESS]

Thinking of the shell at her tail, I thought maybe one of the ornaments from my own Christmas tree would make a lovely accessory. I scoured the tree, and determined that a light green ornament with glitter and stars embossed on it was the perfect choice!  

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Blue Eyed Melloon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:31 am
#2. [Lavender scented candle]: [SUCCESS]

Lavender is one of my favorite scents! Who doesn't like the calming effect? I rush to the pantry where my candles are kept and find the pale purple lavender one in the back.  
Blue Eyed Melloon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:44 am
#3. [Stuffed Dragon]: [FAILURE]

My gold stuffed dragon sat on the shelf, and I paused for a moment. But...naw. That wasn't considered a treasure!  

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Blue Eyed Melloon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:49 am
#4. [Picture of Treble (my pup)]: [FAILURE]

Now THAT was a treasure...at least to me anyway. Who could deny this cutie in the photo! Except..except I didn't want to give it up. I left it where it sat, and went to find other things.  
Blue Eyed Melloon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:51 am
#5. [Golden elephant]: [FAILURE]

There was nothing left in my house of value, so away I went to find more! A picture of a golden elephant stared at me from a store window, but when I went to buy one, they were sold out! I scolded them on the idea of false advertising.  

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Blue Eyed Melloon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:54 am
#6. [Snowflake]: [FAILURE]

I wonder if she has ever seen a snowflake? They didn't have them in the water so...oh but wait, Washington doesn't HAVE any snow right now, so that wouldn't work, now would it?  
Blue Eyed Melloon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:55 am
#7. [Apple]: [FAILURE]

But Washington DOES have a lot of apples! We're practically famous for them! I went to several stores, looking for the perfect apple to bring back, but none of them seemed to match the ideal image I had in my head. They weren't shiny enough, or red enough, or smelled good enough...  

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Blue Eyed Melloon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:59 am
#8. [Poppy flower]: [SUCCESS]

What else could I bring....well, I had my favorite candle, why not my favorite flower? I quickly hopped onto I-5 and visited the Pike's Place Market in Seattle to obtain the prettiest poppy flower I could find!  
Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff