Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:16 pm
Prairiefox
shadowabyss1301
Alexia SeeYa

X Kaos X

murruelecreuset

Prairiefox

o3o mk... Well, i'm back to square bloody one XD i came to this topic to settle a tie breaker, in which case a tie breaker remains XD i'll flip a coin. o3o or roll dice XD

roll the dice of fate. Roll 1 4 sided die. If its even, poke chef. If its odd, hex maniac

hex maniac wins XD thats means i have photos to gather and edit XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:19 pm
shadowabyss1301
Prairiefox
shadowabyss1301
Alexia SeeYa

X Kaos X

murruelecreuset

Prairiefox

o3o mk... Well, i'm back to square bloody one XD i came to this topic to settle a tie breaker, in which case a tie breaker remains XD i'll flip a coin. o3o or roll dice XD

roll the dice of fate. Roll 1 4 sided die. If its even, poke chef. If its odd, hex maniac

WOO! Congratulations!  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:21 pm
Prairiefox
shadowabyss1301
Prairiefox
shadowabyss1301
Alexia SeeYa

X Kaos X

murruelecreuset

Prairiefox

WOO! Congratulations!

have fun dealing with this very odd character who is gonna be lurking in forest for majority of his stay collecting tree moss XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:29 pm
shadowabyss1301
Prairiefox
shadowabyss1301
Prairiefox
shadowabyss1301

WOO! Congratulations!

have fun dealing with this very odd character who is gonna be lurking in forest for majority of his stay collecting tree moss XD

Well prepare for a girl that LOVES the odd ones OvO The odder the funner
Those aren't words but Im makin em 4laugh  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:37 pm
Prairiefox
shadowabyss1301
Prairiefox
shadowabyss1301
Prairiefox
shadowabyss1301

WOO! Congratulations!

Well prepare for a girl that LOVES the odd ones OvO The odder the funner
Those aren't words but Im makin em 4laugh

o3o hes gonna be apart of the made up clan i'm apart of which means a GOOD chunk of his bio gonna be M.I.A xD right until the moment he meets his parents for the first time and stays with them for a few years XD

o3o if i go into any form of detail about this clan, which chances are i will because there all chatty catheys pretty much and idk why XD but if found out the s**t they endure will make ya realize why each one is ******** up in there own right XD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:20 am
shadowabyss1301

That dice has spoken, not to my suggestion but oh well. Whoever it is, I look forward to meeting him! He sounds like an interesting character owob  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:27 pm
Hi peeps! Sorry for being a bit slow with posting. School has started back up and I have work so.....my responses will be a bit slower than usual. Normally I wake up at 6 am and get back home at 10pm. I ask that you all be patient if anyone wants to Rp with Alana. My other character has yet to be accepted/looked at but I will stay patient  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:46 pm
Hope the kind
Hi peeps! Sorry for being a bit slow with posting. School has started back up and I have work so.....my responses will be a bit slower than usual. Normally I wake up at 6 am and get back home at 10pm. I ask that you all be patient if anyone wants to Rp with Alana. My other character has yet to be accepted/looked at but I will stay patient

Thank for mentioning this to us, but please post this exact post here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24612857

The above topic was created with the purpose of letting the guild know that you might not be able to post for a certain amount of time or won't be able to post as often so please use it.

School is very important so we completely understand 3nodding again just make sure to properly post this in the proper place. Thank you!  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:09 pm
******** IT!? TOJURO IT IS! D<

damn website wont let me do my pic stuff so FFFFUUUUCCCKKK IIIITTTT~~~~~!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:54 am
mk so... i'm not sleeping tonight thanks to until dawn.... And idk who she was, she was "mikes" gf i guess and yeah... h-how she was drag out of the house was unique and scared the s**t out of me and just re-built the factor of why i hate doors.... I-i'm gonna go look for happy things to watch to counter act this shock state xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:57 pm
Steel Lapin

I'm sorry, but the announcement clearly stated that no one is allowed to post in RP topics after 10pm on Friday, which was yesterday.

Your post was deleted for this reason. Please make sure to read the announcement properly and follow the directions.

Thank you for understanding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:03 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Steel Lapin

I'm sorry, but the announcement clearly stated that no one is allowed to post in RP topics after 10pm on Friday, which was yesterday.

Your post was deleted for this reason. Please make sure to read the announcement properly and follow the directions.

CRAP. I forgot it wasn't Friday. Mah bad. Been working near nonstop for two weeks now. T-T days blend.  

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:14 pm
Steel Lapin
Shadow of Miracles
Steel Lapin

CRAP. I forgot it wasn't Friday. Mah bad. Been working near nonstop for two weeks now. T-T days blend.

It's okay ^^ do not worry. I understand that it was a mistake 3nodding

for future reference always makes sure to check for announcements. We have created a topic in the main forum where we archive the announcements so that you guys can read them over again.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:50 pm
Hello hello it's your girl Yume here. So thanks to the unexpected event called life, we're going to be a tad late with the opening but never.fret

WE ARE OPENING TODAY,\(^ω^\)  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:19 pm
Just rolls around boredly as he waits for Oz to be approved so he can post since Claude on stand by thanks to waiting for miracles pm of unknown origins.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games