Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Supershow (3/21/15) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent K McMahon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:52 pm
SPECIAL: DANIEL BRYAN PROMO

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:07 pm
User Image

Daniel's theme would burst out of nowhere as the crowd waste no time to get up cheering. Daniel makes his way out with a crutch on his left side showing that he's still recovering. Daniel would stop on the stage with a smile on his face as he chants Yes as he begins to head down the ramp and to the steps. Daniel slowly walks up them as he heads into the ring.

User Image

Yes chants would circle the ring like it's no tomorrow no updates since 'Day of Uprising' nor has anyone heard from Daniel it was like he disappeared. With his crutch on his left side to hold him up on the bad leg Daniel would have a smile on his face in the center of the ring. The Yes chants would fade into "PLEASE COME BACK!" "PLEASE COME BACK!" Chants as Daniel starts to chuckle holding the mic. "Wow guys like serious I wish it was that easy." Daniel says as he holds his head down then comes back up with a smile. "For the past month I was........... disappointed in myself because and I didn't get my goal done, and not only that I fell like I let each and everyone of you down." Daniel says with a deep depressing look of sadness into his eyes. "I couldn't do it you know. I couldn't stop the man that did this to me Brock....... Lesnar." The crowd begins to boo him. "I fought off the 1st attack in a short period of time but walking into that Chamber wasn't easy as it looked. I wasn't 100% ready for that match. But for you all I went out there and I put my career on the line. And since that night I didn't know what to do with myself. I didn't want to talk, I avoided my wife Brie, and I didn't think I could lace my boots up again because if I did I was afraid of failing again." The crowd begins to clap for the sincere respect they are receiving from Daniel. "Of course I didn't win the match but I went out with everything I had to give in that Chamber." Daniel then starts to get insanity into his voice. "And I went down I made sure I let a mark on each and every competitor in that match. So when everything was set and done Seth Rollins wins and is the new TNWR World Champion." Crowd boos. "However after that match my life and career changed. Because after that match one certain giant pushed me into a funk that has been eating at me since it happened. And that's you Big Show." Daniel says as the crowd boos. "You tired to end me. You tired to ruin my career. And you tired to take away my dignity! BUT TONIGHT I STAND BEFORE YOU ALL TO SAY I'M NOT DONE FIGHTING!" Daniel screams as the crowd cheering missing this Daniel. "I AM NOT DONE BY A LONG SHOT! BECAUSE ONCE I STEP BACK INTO THIS RING I WILL SHOW EVERYBODY THAT I AM GOING TO BE THE TNWR WORLD CHAMPION!" Daniel says as he starts to limp around the ring holding his crutch. "You can knock me down, say I don't have what it takes, and try to ruin my career but no matter what I will keep coming back and when I do come back TNWR isn't going to see me as the same man that stepped foot in here months ago. I did not come out here to pitty myself nor run from anybody because will I be back in action......... YES YES YES YES YES!" Daniel drops the mic as he holds up one arm to chant with the crowd.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cedric Alexander

Worlds Largest Athlete

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:16 pm
"Crank it Up" would hit the PA system. Immediately the Giant would come out and head down the ring, seeing he was addressed by the Goat who occupied the ring  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:18 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
I Hear Voices in my head....
They talk to me, they understand...

THEY TALK TO ME!

[ Chorus instrumental.... ]
-You got your rules and your religion--All designed to keep you safe
--But---when rules start getting broken---
You start questionin' your faith
I have a voice that is my savior
Hates to love and loves to hate
I have the voice that has the knowledge
And the power to rule your fate

With his theme music, 'Voices' playing by the popular band Rev Theory. TNWR's Apex Predator was onwards in making his entrance. The crowd had anticipated this match. A singles matchup between the Viper, Randy Orton against the Monster, Abyss. He was behind the curtains doing a breathing exercise before picking his cue was made known to go out. His face had a tight glare and as he made it onto the main stage. He would begin walking down the ramp with a microphone in hand.

"Really Show? This is what it's come down to. First you and "buddy" walk around in the back following each other with that stick that you guys apparently named. I mean that's pretty weird. But I mean it's not too surprising Show. You've always been the type to want a stick up your a** anyway. Still I couldn't help myself in coming out here to see just what you were going to do. Daniel and me, we have history. But even I wouldn't attack an already injured man. Now you... you probably would. Which is why I'm out here Show because if you want to pick on someone. Well, try me."  

Reborn By Fate

Worlds Largest Athlete

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:20 pm
Big Show himself was only center ramp when Randy decided to come out. Big Show faced the Viper, staring him in the face after his little speech, ready to take out Orton.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:20 pm
Daniel would take steps back as he grips his crutch.  

Cedric Alexander

Reborn By Fate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:23 pm
Randy had been face to face with Show. "Now Show, since I have your att-" Randy would attempt to bash Show in the head with his microphone several times in the head!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:26 pm
The microphone would connect with the Giant's head multiple times, causing him to stumble back into ringside almost. However, the Giant wouldn't fall victim to an assault without fighting back. Big Show looked to push Randy off of him before too much damage would be made.  

Worlds Largest Athlete

Reborn By Fate rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Reborn By Fate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:27 pm
User Image

Orton was pushed back and dropped the microphone, he then attempted to move forward and kick Show right in the little abyss.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:29 pm
Daniel would be smart as he drops his crutch then bends over rolling out the ring then slides his crutch out to be able to move as Daniel walks over by the announcer table as the crowd cheers. Daniel would then sit on the announcers table as he smiles watching Big Show get his a** handed to him.  

Cedric Alexander

Worlds Largest Athlete rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Worlds Largest Athlete

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:30 pm
Big Show looked to grab Randy Orton by his throat to prevent him moving any further and preventing the move  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:31 pm
Randy Orton started to go into that place as he backed up foaming out of the mouth. He waited for Show to get on all fours and raise up some.  

Reborn By Fate

Worlds Largest Athlete

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:36 pm
Big Show would be on his knees, slightly raised  
Reborn By Fate rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Randy ran at Show looking to punt his head off!

Reborn By Fate

Worlds Largest Athlete rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Worlds Largest Athlete

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:38 pm
Big Show looked to rise to his feet, and WMD Randy out of nowhere!  
[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games