Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
EASTER 2015: EEE EGG EXTRACTION CYOA! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
theCorniest rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

theCorniest

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:24 am
(corn is good at rolling)  
EchoLimaFoxtrot rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:44 am
egg count- 4
choice- d. somewhere near pinball machine

Spear Mint would have pouted if he were the type. Ryder ladder trash was fun. He'd didn't find any eggs but it was still fun to play. He was almost looking forward to the next room.

Old arcades. OK, he will see where this is going. While so many went to check out the UFO catcher (they probably know something he doesn't ), Spear Mint walked toward the pinbal machine. And search around the contraption.  

EchoLimaFoxtrot

Chrystali rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:31 pm
Zen had spent the entirety of the creepy room and the laser tag hidden behind an adult that wasn't partaking -- probably Jump Scare himself. Peeking out when games were mentioned - relatively non-threatening ones at that - the babben carefully surveyed what was available before picking a game. He was more tired than enjoying himself now, feeling a little meek. Apparently, he didn't really understand others as well as he understood fantasy and animals.

A game he could play...maybe this would distract him a bit longer, using his unicorn powers to pick up a ball and roll it up the middle.

B. Over by a functional Skee-Ball machine.
Eggs: 1 + 1 + ; ) + 1 + 1 + 0 = 4  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:36 pm
He didn't know what has gotten into him. Usually he wasn't so pushy around others. It may be because he wanted to play this game before the machine dies on him while playing or something. He watched the little filly's face turn a shade of red as she finished rolling the balls into the holes and zipped to the side. "..." What just happened? Did he scare her off?

Treasure Hunter crouched low and looked to see if there were any eggs hidden underneath the machine. The room was a bit too dark to see so he swiped the floor with his hoof a couple of times and got back up. He tried to pick the lock open where the tickets are supposed to be stashed as payouts but had no luck.

Looking at Holly, he smiled a piratey grin, and dropped a token into the slot. The balls were released and ready to be rolled. He picked one up and gave it to the green lass. "Care to play with me? I don't bite."

VerityHattress

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:49 pm
FrostyPeaches

She stayed away from the stranger and searched under the machine, also being careful when she searched for any eggs inside the holes at the top that the balls went into. However, when he spoke to her again and offered her one of the balls to play.

"Uhh... sure?" she quickly went over to him embarrassed and took a hold of the ball, almost droping it due to her being so clumsy out of water ", Sorry!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:43 pm
VerityHattress

TH let out an immature chuckle as she went to look in the same place he just did underneath the machine. but.. he didn't think of looking through the holes at the far end.

Her almost dropping the ball made him sort of regret asking her to play with him. Well, as long as she doesn't end up crying, he'd be okay with her. "Arr. yer a bit clumsy, are ye like that too in the water?" He was not trying to scare her off but he likes to ask questions without beating around the bush.  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:50 pm
FrostyPeaches

After she had the ball right, getting ready to try and throw it, she answered his question quietly due to being embarrassed ", No... just on land. I'm like a fish out of water."  
~Twilight...Angel~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:52 pm

EGGS: 3

Twilight wasn't overly concerned that she hadn't joined in with the laser tag fight. It seemed a bit much for her to handle with all the flashing lights of the lasers. And she was a bit saddened that the mezmorizing glow of the rope lights hadn't given her any eggs.

As they entered the new room, she had renewed hope of eggs. There was a chance to find an egg almost anywhere in here. And certainly there were plenty of places to hide them. She smiled as she took the coins from Jump Scare and darted off accross the arcade.

B. Over by a functional Skee-Ball machine.

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
frozen_flames06 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

frozen_flames06

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:00 pm
Alas, no eggs but very cool lights. Obi mentally took a note to try and see if her last alchemy experiment could be used like the lights here we're, with less legs.
When they were swept into the next room, by a power glove?, the room stirred a memory long ago. Without a word, she headed toward the graveyard of old tech.

Choice A  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:24 pm
VerityHattress

He ran over to the highest hole of the skee ball machine and peeked down. It was too dark to see if there was an egg or not and he couldn't quite reach into it eventhough he was leaning onto the hard surface already.... Quickly, he pushed himself away from the machine and walked back to the merphony. He just missed what she said since she was so quiet. The noises from the UFO catcher and pinball machines were louder than her. "Aye. Give it a good roll, lassy."  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:34 pm
FrostyPeaches

She gave a nod when he came back and said she could try, attempting to roll the ball up the machine and into one of the holes. However, she couldn't do so with how clumsy she was, not even able to get it up.
However, she didn't get upset, trying to told another ball and attempting again. Once again though it didn't even get up.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:19 pm
VerityHattress
sorry i fell asleep

"Shiver me timbers." TH stood behind the poor thing and took the ball out of her hooves. He placed the ball onto the end of the long lane and held it in place. "Try rolling again," he told her impatiently. Maybe this time it would be easier for her just to roll it forward instead of seeing her struggling to lift the ball over her shoulders. He wanted to have a few more goes before the time is up to play games in this room.  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:32 pm
FrostyPeaches

That is okay Peach!

"Oh!.... ummm... okay," she got ready to roll it like he told her to, still struggling to do just that ", I can't do that. I have to think out of the box I think."

Then it occurred to her how she knocked that chest over just with her tail, her realizing what she could do ", I know what I can do! Use my tail!" She then set another ball down and hit it with her tail, causing her to get the highest point hole ", I did it!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:52 pm
VerityHattress

"Well blow me down!" He shouted out in disbelief. Taking out another ball for her, he waited to see if she could score again with her tail. "Ye ain't so helpless on land after all."

TH had a wide amused smile on his face. The situation suddenly turned more interesting.  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:57 pm
FrostyPeaches

After he placed the next one down, she hit it again and got the highest points again, her trying hard not to squeal with excitement ", I can hardly believe it! I got it again!"  
Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff