Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Naruto: A New Era Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:27 pm
Android E1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"If you are worried about being let in, don't. I got it. Now lets go, the terrain can get dangerous." she walked towards their destination. It would still take about an hour to get there, "Have you ever been here before?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:35 pm

Revan Okubo

Raging Lightning of the Clouds

Revan walked beside Jade in a casual manner. "Not worried, it has just been a long time since I've been here. It was only for five minutes." he replied. What was the food like? What were the people like? He thought about it, common questions when exploring.
Rynn01

EA R0N1N

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:44 pm
Android E1

"I do have to warn you, a lot of people can be rude and harsh. I have gotten a lot of ridicule from them for only practicing Taijutsu instead of Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. But I don't have earth element chakra."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:09 pm

Revan Okubo

"Well, then things will get very interesting."" Revan replied with a trouble making grin as they approached the village. "Do you have any chakra? Or are you just the type who likes things close and personal?" Revan inquired.
Rynn01

EA R0N1N

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:11 pm
Android E1

Jade chuckled, "I have chakra, if I didn't I would have never been able to climb that cliff. Plus fighting at a distance with silly tricks is cowardly in my eyes. Sometimes it does have an advantage. I only know the basic of basic jutsu and Summoning Jutsu."

"I would use it right now. It would get us there a lot quicker."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:36 pm

Revan Okubo

"It's better close and personal." Revan agreed remembering the sound ninja he tore apart before he visited the leaf village. I don't know summoning jutsu, I just never studied it. I wouldn't mind if you used jutsu to get there quicker." Revan added.
Rynn01

EA R0N1N

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:43 pm
Android E1

Jade stopped walking. She made the correct hand signs and slammed her hand on the ground, "Summoning Jutsu!" a huge wolf popped up. It howled and laid down. It was big enough to carry at least three people. Jade climbed on, "He won't bite. Climb on."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:29 pm

Revan Okubo

Revan climbed on to the large creature behind Jade. It was an interesting summoning jutsu. He was indeed impressed. This would definitely shorten the ride to the stone village.
Rynn01

EA R0N1N

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:32 pm
Android E1

"Hold onto my waist." when he did she blushed. As soon as he was secure the wolf dashed off. It was making good time, leaping over gaps and running over the rocks. It took them 5 minutes to get to the entrance, "What did you think?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:51 pm

Revan Okubo

Revan enjoyed the fast ride on the wolf. death wasn't on their tail this time, but he hung on to her waist as the magnificent creature moved throughout the terrain with ease. Revan climbed off of the creature at the entrance, helping her down like a gentlemen. "That was pretty cool." Revan said.
Rynn01

EA R0N1N

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:35 pm
Android E1

Jade accepted the help as she got off of her Summon. She pet him, "Thank you Ghost. You can go." it whined then disappeared. She walked to the guards, "He is with me, I take responsibility for him. He won't do harm." they let them through, "Easy enough."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:42 pm

Revan Okubo

Revan followed his tour guide silently as the guards made no hostile attempt to stop him. His guard was up but his chakra network remained silent. Revan didn't intend on threatening the village, just to explore. Did this place have hot springs? Perhaps a nice restaurant? What did this place have in store for him?
Rynn01

EA R0N1N

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:18 pm
Android E1

Jade started the tour by pointing out a small building, "That is the best place to get dumplings, the best in the world. And that one makes wonderful parfaits." she went inside and ordered a couple of beef dumplings. Once they were ready she handed him a bowl, "Try them." she ate them up quick. She slurped, "Mmmm"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:05 pm

Revan Okubo

Revan, without hesitation ate the the dumplings, savoring the beautiful flavor. He was already enjoying the tour of the stone village. "These are good" Revan replied with an empty bowl sitting in front of him.
Rynn01

EA R0N1N

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:16 am
Ashton
Of the Crimson tides

Ashton growled out a curse as he substituted with a kunai he had thrown earlier, he had been fighting the one tailed tanuki for hours now and only remained on his feet due to his human puppets and soldier pills and now he was running out of energy as he was pushed back into the Stone country lands seeing as the one tail now wanted to crush him for fun laughing like a mad-man.

"D....Damn i'm on my last legs......i pray to Kami someone comes to help me soon" he muttered as he threw another kunai at one of his puppets and substituted and resealed the puppet to save chakra

{Out-Of-Chakra: sorry for changing my posts so much people sweatdrop }

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

Android E1

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff