Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:33 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She smiled and wrapped her arms around Jaecen, making her forehead touch Jaecen's. Her eyes looked into his, blinking a few times her face a little red.

"Ahh, okay. she said before nodding. She then held her arms behind her, "So, does that mean we just let it cook now?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:30 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X looked at Ene and smiled then looked back at the sunset
"ive seen these before, but not often. Twilight Town, Sunset Town, Neverland, and the Academy. Its when the sun is saying hello to the other side of the world and the moon says hello to our side. Ive seen the two share the sky before too...its weird Eclipse is named after a eclipse, when the moon covers the sun....or the sun covers the moon at night time."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:16 am
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Ene frowned and shifted. "So that's what that's called... An eclipse."

It was quiet. Nothing was wrong with it. In fact, he kind of liked it. Especially after all the hustle and bustle of the day's events. His face was red, though, as Tsuyoi held herself close to him. He, however, didn't mind it.

Nami nodded. "If it don't sit for long, it won't taste good nut if it sits for too long, it'll burn."
"Then, keep yer eyes on it." Erin chuckled.
Nami rolled her eyes and returned her attention to the stove.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:58 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi laughed a bit, and then suddenly kissed Jaecen, closing her eyes while doing so. She kept herself close to him while doing so, holding him a little tightly while her arms wrapped around him.

Wakai then thought about for awhile, "Ohh, so that's why it's called stirfry. Because you have to keep stirring it while it cooks...or fries. however, that was very obvious.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:38 pm
Jaecen Light

He didn't move or say anything. Jaecen just went with it. She held him tight and he wrapped his free arm around her waist. How long had it been since he got to enjoy a bath with the right person? He couldn't honestly remember and Kurona wasn't always cheery to be around.

Nami seemed a bit annoyed by Wakai and everything, in general. She rubbed the bridge of her nose and sighed. Erin smirked. "Havin' it hard, are ya?"
"Bugger off." Nami replied.

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:02 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi continued to kiss Jaecen for while before stopping, and looking at Jaecen. Her face was red, "S-Sorry...I didn't know what came over me... she said, laughing a little.

Wakai laughed nervously, rubbing the back of her head, "Haha...yeah, I know, that was a bit...stupid to say. She then looked at the pot, then at Nami, "If you want, I could...watch the pot for now."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:16 pm
Jaecen Light

"Huh? N-no! It was fine." His smile became cat-like as his eyes squinted. "In fact, it wasn't actually bad at all."

She took the lid off the pan to look in. "Actually, it should've been removed three minutes ago."
Erin looked at his finger nails and smirked. "You're definitely losing yer touch."
Nami lurched forward at him, growling. "Why, you-"
"You two, shut up!" Kurona barked. "Unless you want a blind lady to wallop both of ya!"
Erin laughed as though it had been the funniest thing he had heard. "Tha's rich! As if y'could find us."
Growling, Kurona jumped up only to be restrained by Carter. Carter was starting to panic as he tried his best to hold on to Kurona. Laughing, Erin opened the kitchen door and leapt out into the yard off of the deck. Carter's eyes were shut tight as he focused on holding Kurona. "Why do I always have to play mediator?!" He wailed.
"Get back here, ya blue haired brat! I'll turn ya t'mince meat!" Kurona flailed around, trying to break away from Carters hold.
Nami leaned against the wall near the stove and put a hand to her face, disappointed in both Erin and Kurona. "Uy..."

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:46 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"Ah..I-I see... she looked down, "Th-Then...how about you continue it.." But then she looked away, scratching her cheek, "B-But you don't have to of course. she said, her voice a little soft.

Wakai watched as eventually, Erin began a conflict between himself and Kurona, with Kurona ending up getting mad and Erin running off. She felt a little sorry for Master Ruen, but she was sure he could handle holding Kurona back from pummeling Erin. She laughed nervously, and then looked towards Nami, "So...this happens all the time huh? Should I go after Erin?"

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:57 pm
Jaecen Light

"Don' bother wi' the likes o' him. At least not right at th' moment." Nami sighed and accidentally leaned against the stove. She burned her hand and sent the pan lid scattering to the floor. "Ah! Dammit! Ssss."

Erin felt a pinch in his hand and turned back to the house. he retreated back inside to find his sister on her knees holding both of her hands under her armpits. "Nami!"

"Sure." He leaned down and kissed her for a little bit longer before hearing the clattering of metal on the floor. "The hell was that?" He wondered, not really all too worried.

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:23 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked towards the door, wondering what could've happened, "Well...either Wakai had an accident, or someone accidentally dropped a metal lid or something." She was hoping maybe Wakai hadn't accidentally knocked the food on the ground or dropped it.

"Ah! Erm, I-I got it! she said before grabbing the lid by the handle. She looked at Nami, "You gonna be okay Nami? You should put your hands in cold water... she said, a bit worried. She then walked over to the pan, noticing that it was a little bit over-cooked. She quickly turned off the stove, "Umm...I think the food sat for too long... she said, looking into the pan.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:32 pm
Jaecen Light

Nami's eyes started to well with tears. Erin kneeled down and took both of her hands in his. He let his hands send off a cooling magic but Erin knew it wouldn't do. "She's burned her hands. Medical kit, go."

"Well, whatever it is, I hope it isn't something bad." Jaecen sighed. "I've had enough drama for a life time."

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:25 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked back at Jaecen and smirked at him, "I bet. Though...I'm sure there will be a lot more drama yet to come." She then placed her hand on Jaecen's head, "I'll be sure to shoulder some of that weight for you. she said before smiling at Jaecen.

Wakai looked at Erin and nodded, and was about to run to the bathroom to get the med kit. But, before doing so, she moved the pan to one of the burners that were off and continued towards the bathroom. Since she had explored the house, she knew where the rooms were. It didn't take her long to find the bathroom. She walked to the mirror cabinet and searched its contents, finding the small med kit. She grabbed it and ran back to Erin and Nami quickly. "I found it! she said, handing Erin the med kit.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:27 am
Jaecen Light

She went to move her hands out of Erin's reach but Erin had a grip on her wrists. Erin furrowed his brow. "Yer not gettin' away, y'know. Y'burned yer hands."
Nami looked away and pouted, her eyes still watering. "I ne'er asked f'your help..."
Kurona grumbled but sat back down. She turned her head to the twins before speaking. "You two really are foolish... You're like Yin and Yang. If one of you isn't around, the other finds trouble. Sheesh."
"I, uh, ne'er thought it like tha'..." Erin stammered.

"Right." He said with a smile. "That sounds like it will work. Let's just hope it doesn't get too rowdy."

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:56 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

"why are you sad Ene?"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:01 am
User Image
┇ Ene Light┇
Female 11
'Bluebird' by Ikimono Gakari ~Ene's Coming~

"I had almost forgotten what an eclipse was called... Heehee..." She rubbed the back of her head with a smile before returning to look at the flowers with a frown. "It almost feels like... I might be losing my memories."

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games