Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Not A Three Hour Tour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:07 pm
[Cove with Sasha and Abel]

"Pretty watertight!" Taavi confirmed softly, glancing away from Sasha to shoot Abel a grin. "And yeah, a really good thing. I've never met a wild Lapras before, and Dratini only once! This place is amazing, I'd love to come back sometime... I guess there's no reason I couldn't fly out here with Valour sometime now we know where it is." It would be really cool to be able to come back, maybe even see the Dratini and the Lapras again! And the other Lapras come to that, and all the Seel and the Wooper and- well everything!

As Sasha continued to sing Taavi shot another grin at Abel and said; "You think I should ask him who this 'she' is when he's done?" It would probably be funny, he knew Sasha would get that it was a joke and he might even run with it? And stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:31 pm
Shaddaling

Here comes the Seel!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Magician Arcana generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 5!

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:57 pm
Lural

[Cove with Citrine]

Nord happened to look up when he saw something from his peripheral. Oh, another trainer? He hadn't seen one in a while. The swinub, perky and happy, ran over to her along with Bill.

"A-ah, Guys c'mon." Jeeze. It was like he couldn't go anywhere without his pokemon being pests.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:06 pm
Magician Arcana

Toddling about all over, it's a Wooper!

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 8!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:02 pm
Cove with Taavi and Abel Not keeping seel 2

Finished with singing and amused that he seemed to be the summoner of seels, Lex stood and stretched, turning to grin brightly at Taavi. "Hey luv, how was the ride?" He questioned, sauntering over to give his boyfriend a slightly wet hug, damp from the Seels enthusiasm.

"Chilly?" He asked, looking up at Taavi's face. "Though it been rather fab so far, first time I been around wild Lapras."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:12 pm
Shaddaling

Blub blub blub! Swimming into view, it's a Feebas!

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:31 pm
[Cove with Taavi and Sasha]

"Heh." Abel's gaze swept up to the Lapras as it leaned its head closer, so he reached both hands up to pet it again. "I haven't either - either of them, actually. It is really cool. No pun intended," he added with a wry grin.

"Hm?" The blond glanced from Taavi to Sasha and back again, offering a breath of a laugh as he responded in jest, "Maybe you should, otherwise it'll remain a mystery forever, yeah?" Not the only mystery, he couldn't help but think.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:33 pm
[Cove with Abel and Sasha]

"Pff, you're the one who got splashed and you're asking if I'm chilly?" Taavi asked with a grin and a slightly incredulous shake of his head. "I'm fine Sasha, but you should ask Flareon- um, Sides? To get you dried off or you're going to get chilled. Also fab is an understatement - epicly! - and the ride was amazing."

Taavi then turned back to Abel and grinned conspiratorially. "You're right, I totally should! Do you think he'll answer?" As he asked this question he looked at Sasha again, still grinning. For now at least it seemed that Taavi had completely forgotten about the worried waiting for him back on Kodo.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 8!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:45 pm
[cove with Abel and Taavi] Not keeping feebas.

"Just a little bit," Lex drawled and laughed. "I should, and hmm? What am I answering?" He questioned, pulling out a pair of pokeballs. First he let out his Flareon, who appeared with as much as a s**t eating grin he could manage, and then released his Omanyte who glanced around and retreated back into his shell, only a few arms out to cling to his trainer.

"So timid, Nauty. And I was going to introduce you to all the lovely Lapras' around. Maybe they would swim with you, hmm?" He grinned looking at the pair and then out. "Lots of Feebas about, aren't there?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:39 pm
Shaddaling

Hey hey! It's a Seel!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:12 pm
[Cove with Taavi and Sasha]

For a moment, his first thought was if Sasha had even answered Taavi's previous questions, but that faded just as quickly as it surfaced; Taavi probably hadn't even asked him yet, if he even planned to at all. So instead Abel chuckled a bit and shrugged, "Maybe? Guess you'll have to ask and find out."

...Nauty? Okay. Sides wasn't anything too out there, but Glit and Nauty -- he had to have done that on purpose. He had to. Maybe he just liked risque names for his pokemon? Well if that's how he liked to name them, then that was his own business; Abel shrugged internally and continued petting the Lapras that had decided to stay right where she was.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:23 pm
Magician Arcana
[Cove with Nord]

She was startled at first when the pokemon ran up to her, but she smiled and leaned down to pet the swinub, then the eevee. She wanted very much to give the black bundle of fur a hug, but she didn't know the pokemon. "Hello there guys!" She smiled at the pokemon while petting them, then looked up at the guy who seemed to be their trainer. "Mmmm, you shouldn't run off by yourselves. Let's go say hi to your trainer, ok?" The girl stood up again and started walking towards Nord, glancing behind her to see if the pokemon were following her.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Magician Arcana generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 3!

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:48 pm
[Cove with Citrine - Passing Wooper]

Swinub and Bill both chirped loudly, pleased that they had wrangled someone nice and kind to go and see their owner. Bill was more excited, because pets and hugs were great. Nord seemed embarassed by their actions, but Bill was oblivious or perhaps just uncaring. That dumb ol' guy needed to make friends!

"I'm sorry if they caused problems." Nord heaved an apologetic smile and sigh at Citrine as he stood up, "They're very friendly. Though I guess the Swinub is just taking ques from Bill, er, the Eevee. The swinub I just caught."

Crap, he was rambling. Flushing, Nord scratched at his cheek, "Sorry... I'm Alexis Nordstram. My nickname is Nord."

Lural

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:58 pm
Magician Arcana
[Cove with Nord]

Citrine smiled as she approached. "They're not a bother. They're really cute. I hope to get an Eevee some day." she looked wistfully down at Bill and couldn't stop herself from kneeling to pet him again. "And your swinub is so cute and tiny. Reminds me of when I caught Betty. She's a mamoswine now, though. Not so little anymore." She laughed.

"Oh... Ah, sorry! where are my manners? I'm Citrine Casella. So do you prefer I call you Nord?" The teen looked up at him and pushed some of her still slightly damp green hair out of her face.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:05 pm
Shaddaling
[Cove, Michiko and Izumi ]

"Hehe... Yeah..." Izumi giggled quietly and smiled. "A lot more variables with pokemon." The girl gave the Metagross she was sitting on a fond pat as she watched the seel frolic in the water.

"Oh!" She gasped suddenly. "I have to go! I was supposed to meet one of my friends on the beach--I almost forgot! I'm so sorry!" Izumi hopped down from the Metagross and returned all of her pokemon to their pokeballs, running back towards the steps to out of the cove with a friendly wave goodbye.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff