Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Master and Butler roleplay. GuenivereOrionxMysticMoonAmpris Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:47 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian walks with her.Once to their seats he pulls a chair out for her.He saw walter eyes on him and he smiles at him"Tis rude to stare at a person even more so when you glare"He spoke calm and elegantly.the host tried not to snicker as he said,"Well said sir. I have not seen you before yet you have manners befitting royalty""I am new to this area sir and my mother raised me to be how I am"  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:51 pm
Farrah gave him a nods of thank you before sitting down as he scooted up the chair for her she looked over to see walter and Lucian exchanging words and she turned her attention back down the table to her left was an older gentleman who was chattering away about some old war he was in and she listens to it intently as the first course was brought out, she glares up at Lucian,"Come now sit don't bother yourself with him..", she states queitly so only he could hear.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:57 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian chuckles and sat down beside her.He listen to the story as well.He stiffens a little when he caught a scent.he looks towards the head of the table and saw an angel next to the hosts. without thinking he gently took her hand to stay calm  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:12 pm
Farrah felt him grab her hand, and she looks over at him worried. As the main meal comes out after the small soup they just had. She turns her attention back to the food and begins to eat noticing how uncomfortable he was she kept quiet not trying to stress him out to much she give him a smile and squeeze his hand for comfort.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:15 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian had hid his aura as a demon before they had come. He smiles at her then started to eat. He had a hard time since it was salty to him  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:22 pm
As they finished the main course dessert followed and everyone relished on delicious ice cream with real strawberries. Farrah noted this must have tooken forever to make and ate every bit of it. Savour the taste then finally the hostess rose and so did everyone else going back into the dance room. She dropped Lucian's hand and took his arm as they went back into the main room where they would see dancing she thought about leaving earlier but she didn't want to be rude.. she knew that they had to at least stay til 10 o'clock and it was only 8:30
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:35 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

After eating lucian lead her to the dance room.He was uneasy. "May lady would you like to dance?"He ask softly. He felt the angel getting closer and didn't like it.he had to be very careful  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:47 pm
Farrah shook her head,"If you want you can I'm not gonna dance tonight... trying to keep away from unnesscery drama", she shrugs grabbing another wine glass from a passing servant this was her 3rd cup she better be careful... She looked around the room everyone seemed happy at the moment and she nudged him,"Go on if you feel stuck with me your not I'm a big girl I can care for myself", she comments with a smile glaring at the clock that wouldn't seem to budge as she took a sip from her glass.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

[omg i have to stop going into towns i just end up freaking people out =.=]  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:55 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian shakes his head and stood by her.he scans the room. he heard a cough to his right and turns his head. it was the angel.

the angel looks at him"Well well if it isn't Prince Lucian of the ancient race.you could hide your aura from lower angels but I know what those pieces in your hair means. But how the mighty have fallen. Let me guess this lovely lady is your master"

Lucian stiffen as he recognizes the voice"Michael long time no see and yes she is and I will not let any harm come to her"  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:59 pm
Farrah turned her head when she heard the angel and she looked on in amazement as Lucian introduced him as Micheal she wondered if this was Micheal the Arch angel the one they talked about in church she turned her head away aware that she wasn't suppose to probably be listening to this conversation.... She wanted to tell lucian she would be back to give him time but then she thought about it what if this angel tried to attack him she glances down at her cup all she had to do was give him the order right? Tell him he was aloud to use his full powers...? She only hoped so.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:06 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Michael smiles"I do not mean you any harm Lucian. I wanted to apologies for the angel attacking you that night. You had done nothing to warrant attack"

"When did angels need a reason to attack my kind? But thanks, I know you hate saying sorry to demons and you should keep an eye out on the other guest. That walter boy has lead a young maid off. His intent isn't for marriage and I fear the child had to much to drink to understand what is to happen"  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:15 pm
At the mention of walter taking advantage of some girl farrah walks off immediately leaving the two knowing she wasn't about to let him ruin some childs reputation and make her a whore. She rounds a hall way and and notices a room slightly open she enters to see him laying ontop of the girl kissing her roughly around the face and neck,"Walter Richardson!", she snaps at him, as he sits straight up looking about wildly,"If i tell your father on you he will be furious!", she goes over and taking her fan wacks him harshly on the head he starts to say ow alot as she forces him back into the hall way and rounds on him,"What is wrong with you!", she yells, as the boy glares down at her,"I hate rejection", he stated simply getting closer to her,"And you have been doing that alot lately". He had her nearly pinned against the wall but she was not backing down,"If you so much as lay one gloved finger on me I smack you silly you idiot", she threatens glaring at him.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:17 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

They both blink then move fast. Lucian spoke first"Best let my lady go sir."his eyes were turning red and he was fighting it"My lady would you like me to teach the boy a lesson?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:25 pm
Farrah looked up pleased to notice Lucian always had her back as the young man turned around astonished,"You know what Lucian.. No he isn't even worth the time..", she pushed past the stunned man and walked past them both,"You can give him a few choice words but I shall be saying my goodbyes I believe its time to go", and with that she rounded the corner to seek out the hostess and tell her the situation.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:29 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian gave him a lecture then gave him to michael and walked to her. He waited for her.He took a deep breath  
For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff