Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
WELLCOME TO ORGANIZATION XIII Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome^^
  i think ill make myself at home
  OMG! 0_o its organization XII!!!!!!!!
  um....ok...-.-
View Results

kibascheza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:28 pm
hello  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:59 pm
Hi
My name Cherry Blossoms in Bloom. I am so happy I was invited to this guild I love it . I am a big fan of KH. I also like Naruto, Bleach, and others. I would love to make some new friends in this guild  

Cherry Blossoms in Bloom

KisaFlare

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:05 pm
Fwee~!
The name's Kisa.
And I can't stand illiterate people.
Yes, I love Kingdom Hearts, otherwise I wouldn't be here.

<3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:36 pm
welcome ^___^  

Ashelux
Captain

Switchblade-R

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:09 pm
Um, hello (ack! self-introductions)

You shall name me by this pseudo or by my other names if you know me already ;p
So, I'm -er- French, kind -at least hope so- and quite interested in Kingdom Hearts. To be honest, I only have the CoM vers. on my pc but I'm actually doing my best to know characters more... and mainly the Organization ones, hehe

Will try to do my best here, mainly in art since I'm making a set of cards with the 13, but -shh- that's a secret ^_-  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:51 pm
hello ^^  

kibascheza
Crew

xfranzx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:57 pm
hey new here...trying to get into the mood of the KH and FF stuff ...jus gimmie some time......  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:16 pm
Hello~
I have been just recently joined and invited!

Nice to meet you, my name is Kezendia.
My organization XIII name that I obtained in another place is Rexiam, and soon I am going to change my name to that.

...Well, I am a easy going personality and having-fun-type of person, so talk to me casually if you want to.

Bye for now~  

Kezendia Vandelbelk

Beloved Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

kibascheza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:19 pm
^^ welcome!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:10 pm
[Try to realize the truth.

Name: Appuru-Pai

I'm a Guild Whore. O-o

Nickname(s): Seira, Seira-Chan, and I've gotten in the habit of using the screenname Reifa. XD So Any of those work

heart 's : Photography, Anime/Manga (Listed Below), Food, Sleep, Adobe Photoshop, Wacom Tablets, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Miyazaki Films (More to come, No time right now)

scream 's: Bad attitudes, stench (Doesn't everyone?), Overpowering perfume, People who use bad grammar/typing/txttalk, SPAM!

Fave Anime/Manga: The Melancholy of Haruhi, Naruto, Fruits Basket, Ouran High School Host Club, Princess Nine, Azumangah Daioh

Favorite People: DANE COOK AND ROBIN WILLIAMS! YEAAH!

Belongs to: Capitan Obvious Club, Idiot Brigade, ADD Unites, OCD Helpers, Geeks/Nerds Will-take-over-the-world Club, Obsessive Fangirls Inc.

Favorite Pairings: (Naruto) SasuNaru, SasuSaku, NaruHina, ShikaTema, (Ouran) Twincest, HaruTaka, TakaKyou, HunnyMori, (Fruits Basket) KyouTohru, YukiTohru, The Mabudachi Trio XD, (Cardcaptor Sakura) SakuLi, LiYuki, SakuYuki, (The Melancholy of Haruhi) HaruKyo, MikuKyo, YukiKyo

OTP: NaruSasu.

>I eat far to much and do far to little do counter act said food.
>I just happen to be an artist.
>I'm a big dork / geek / nerd
>My socks never match
>I like the clear gummi bears because they taste like Scotch Tape.
>I'm ADD and a little nutso
>Commander of Photoshop
>She is in fact a ninja. With hordes of minions. That's right. Ph34r M3

I am not totally obsessed with yaoi, but I appreciate it sometimes.
More to come later. Too lazy to type right now.

Nothing can be done about it/me because I don't want to change.

There is no spoon.]

Itinerant

Those Little Pixles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:53 pm
*walks in slowly*

Hi Im King Shi (you can call me Shi, wait a sec okay this is a bit about me but yeah i am a little shy when doing this kinda stuff and shy is like my name Shi lol) and I like KH lol..... ummm i have finished KH 2 on easy sweatdrop and am now trying to get save the king (and i am so close only 3 stone things away!) i have also finished KH1 on easy as well..... anyways umm dono what else to say but bye!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:25 pm
^^ hello and welcome  

kibascheza
Crew

iLLvybe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:05 am
1ST of all, THANKS FOR THE INVITE! this guild is siiiick.

-My name is iLLvybe (pronounced iLL- vibe)

-I LOVE KH and FF!!!!

-I'm into drawing, music, reading, anime/manga, martial arts, and b-boying(breakdancing)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:33 am
Hello all! I like random comments so visit my page and we can all party! blaugh uh...okay...anyways I've played both 1 and 2 games of Kingdom Hearts and the beginning of KHCom 3nodding reason why is cause i got stuck at this one part gonk My favi. character so far is Roxas. Reason= sweatdrop

Wellz glad to be in this guild and um... rolleyes wellz hope to make lots of friends! blaugh

lol916-

kibascheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:57 pm
hello ^^  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games