Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sasamiblue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:17 pm
Ms.Curunir
Inwe entered the kitchen and grabbed a plate with food on it. "Thanks Sasami!" She ran off to Yuri's room. "Yuri? I have brought you some food."

"yourn welcome I added some thing extera nice in yours" redface  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:36 am
Kojay follow her in full sight so she could see him with no problem and went with her to the dinner hall.  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

sasamiblue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:57 am
waches people eat.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:41 pm
Inwe opened the door with a spell. "Yuri. Here's dinner," she placed the plate on a table. "Don't worry, you'll be able to eat with humans soon. Have faith."  

Snozzwanger the Pyro

kaykeyser
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:49 pm
Eats last since he feels obligated to surve.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:46 am
kojay had a little to much wine.. he wasn't fully druck but he was a little wozy "I love you all so much, that i'm gonna make a speial hang out for you all right now" his stars came from the sky and they had a pretty purple tintand out side they made a big beautyful house about half the size of the castle. "It is filled with many ultra soft beds chairs and couches...." he let out a slighty hiccup "It may look like im super drunk but i can only make beatiful purple stars when my alchol level is over 50%"  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

Lyria883

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:39 pm
Kaden looked around the table then back to Kojay. "Is he alright? Should I help him to his room?" He asked with his eyebrow raised at Kojay.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:11 pm
Kojay
kojay had a little to much wine.. he wasn't fully druck but he was a little wozy "I love you all so much, that i'm gonna make a speial hang out for you all right now" his stars came from the sky and they had a pretty purple tintand out side they made a big beautyful house about half the size of the castle. "It is filled with many ultra soft beds chairs and couches...." he let out a slighty hiccup "It may look like im super drunk but i can only make beatiful purple stars when my alchol level is over 50%"

sigh, is this to be another place for me to clean? say were do you intend to put this thing?"  

kaykeyser
Crew

DragonSong

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:42 am
raylana laughed a little bit at her friend. she stood and walked to him. "come and sit before you fall over" she said to him gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:52 am
"thank you.... hopefully that place stays the color purple... it look so pretty..." kojay said as he sat down.  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

kaykeyser
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:07 am
"what ever you say sir"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:52 pm
"and Jaden.. it'll clean it's self.... its stsr powered..."  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

kaykeyser
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:04 pm
"Very good sir, simply marvy"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:29 pm
"if it comes from Kojay it's always marvy.... at leasts that what the girls say... " he hiccups and a dark purple star came down and on it said 99%  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

kaykeyser
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:41 pm
"well 1 more % and you'll have all of what ever it is"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games