Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which monster/character scared you most? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which monster/character scared you most?
Lisa Trevor (RE1)
26%
 26%  [ 10 ]
Nemmy (RE3)
28%
 28%  [ 11 ]
Tyrant (RE1-2-CV)
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Bandersnatch (CV)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Chainsaw Psycho (RE4)
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Salazar (RE4)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Birkin's Mutation (RE2)
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Bog-standard zombies. (All but 4)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Crazy Villagers (RE4)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Other
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 38

Aunshi360

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:35 pm
it would have to be chainaw frenzyed phcos i dont know who lisa trevor is but she must be scary burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:52 am
Those cerbeus dogs >.< or the licker  

fontelos2

Untamed_Skies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:48 pm
The Hunters from the first one and the remake scared me the most, sounding like a predator and breaking through dorrs to kill you. Scarred the hell out of me.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:40 pm
Hmm, probably just about any window zombies or things like that, in RE 2 when the licker jumps at you through the magic window thing, no matter how many times I see it and tell myself a licker is gonna jump out, it still scares the s**t outta me.  

Dolor Vexillum

Byouma Neko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:07 pm
Resi 2 tyrant. Me and my house mate when we first played that game were scared shitless. Particularly when you're in the room with the puzzle to get the cog and he burst through the wall. We came out of the room and were like, wouldn't it be bad if he came back through the hole. But instead he just made another one!

A very close second would be the nemesis, following you round the RPD and then there's the exploding zombies after you complete the remake that follow you round and you can't shoot.... and crimson heads.... and hunters..... Hell all the monsters in the original games are scary in there own way. Especially if they can follow you through doors!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:34 pm
I bet those of you who played the first will remember this...

When the zombie dogs jump in through the windows on opposite sides of you, that, is the single most frightening moment in RE history, I swear.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

plethorakin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:34 pm
Of all the monsters I've ever seen in RE, the regenerators scared me to worst. I can't really say why. They looked absolutely terrifying and and the creepy music that came on made me even more afraid.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:02 pm
Birkin's 5th mutation scares me  

Lisa Trevor

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:32 am
Jo Savage
Of all the monsters I've ever seen in RE, the regenerators scared me to worst. I can't really say why. They looked absolutely terrifying and and the creepy music that came on made me even more afraid.

They (including the Iron Maiden's) were pretty freaky. I remember once hearing the music and flipping out because I couldn't find the damn thing.... because I had triggered it before going into a room... so of course when I opened the door --- INSTA-death. That music is very unsettling, very nice effect.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:20 pm
the monster that scared me the most was william birkan. the guy with the giant eye on his shoulder, i was young when i first played it but it was still fun. but i didnt beat all of re:2 cause it froze at different parts stressed  

xXDemented_OreoXx

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:26 pm
Yes, we know who William Birkin is. And yes, he was quite freaky. Mostly during his first few transformations, because you can still see the evidence of a Man that was, yet see the Monster that he has become.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:44 pm
Lisa Trevor, Chainsaw Maniacs, Lickers, Nemesis, and Regenerators. They really freaked me out. And the Crimson Skulls, too.

And I have no idea how bosses don't freak me out. They just don't. Like William Birkin, he wasn't scary...  

Shinigami Substitute

The Perfect situation

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:47 pm
i thought lisa trevor, nemseis, the chainsaw people,Sharks from RE1, and the crimson heads were the scariest! Heres my reasoning(in no particular order)
Lisa-she looked so creepy, disgusting, and so intimidating.
But in the end you feel sorry for her cause she was caught in the middle and suffering.
nemesis- Cause he was a big mofo! he always busted into the scene when u thought it was safe. I remember when he busted in on me in the police station in that hall way. scared me to death! And u never know how long youll be fighitng him cause hes so strong.
chainsaw people-The noises the chainsaw makes is one of those sounds that just sends shakes down your spine and seeing it come at you is even worse! Not to mention one hit your dead.
Crimson Heads-Their so fast! Their on you in a second so you try to kill them as soon as poisslbe and you panic cause you know if you dont stop them you'll take alot damage or die! These were tied for first in my opinion.lol.
Sharks-The first time i played through REmake these things scared the crap outta me! and i always got eaten lol But when i learned their patterns it was easy.lol. Funnything is they werent scarey in the original but in the REmake they were terrifying. Probably cause they had a bigger role this time....haha im ranting sorry redface
And that my friends are the scariest monsters ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:51 pm
Did you ever consider the fact that one of the things that made the sharks so terrifying in REmake was that music that started up when you're wading through the water? I mean, when that music crept up, I was in my, "OMG! OMG! RUN! RUN! RUN!" mode.  

Biohazard EXTREME

The Perfect situation

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:02 pm
Know what?
I totally for about that! your right. Now that im actually thinking about it their was also that part when you drained the tank and went down to get that key and that shark was still alive!
That made me jump so far back lol  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces