Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing
The Naumend Motel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:06 pm
"Oh...no...you're not really scaring me," Paper blurted out, "You're just making me a bit uncomfortable," and she rushed to put in, "but not in a bad way! I just...uh, I just...uhm..."

And she looked into his face and he was only staring, unreadable in his face and body.

She thought and tried to put her thoughts together, "...I...just..." she started again, "I'm not used to friendly male attention...at least, not so much! And...not right now..." she admitted.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:13 pm
Jonen was pleased she wasn't scared but very curious how a girl like this wouldn't adore some doting male attention. How any woman, at least not a woman who's more found of female attention, wouldn't appreciate such attentiveness.

The more he thought about it though, he really didn't feel he was being too nice...it made him wonder if she was used to so much less friendliness, or worse; if she was used to cruelty.

He didn't want to pry and said, "Well, if you aren't scared of me, you must be cold," Jonen had wanted to get her out of those...well, that sheet for quite sometime. A girl shouldn't be running around in so little, he didn't care how surprisingly nice she had put it together.

"I'm not surprised wearing so little..."

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:20 pm
When Jonen remarked about wearing so little Paper became instantly embarassed thinking that her dress was see-through.
She fumbled at herself, closing her legs tighter together, pulling the hem lower and using another arm to cover her chest.

She stammered, "I...I..." she was upset thinking this whole time her garment was transparent, Paper was upset and ashamed. She was so bothered at the thought that people might've seen nudity, Paper was near tears.

"I didn't know it was...that you could see anything! Why didn't anyone say anything!!" Paper said, yelling at Jonen and yelling out of her own discomposure.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:22 pm
His mouth fell open as Paper accused her outfit of being see-through.

"No!! No!! I can't see anything! I swear! I just meant," Paper was so upset he himslef became upset, "...dammit, all you have on is a bedsheet! Where does that qualify as proper clothing!" Jonen yelled back at her.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:25 pm
She could only look at him trying to keep herself calm.

But, she still felt embarassed, and cold...and kind of naked. Or, exposed.

"I don't have anything else to wear!" she lacklusterly yelled back at him, "I think all of my clothes are gone or ruined," she told him, thinking back to trying to wash her clothing when Black and herself were attacked.

"I don't have anything to wear," Paper said, sounding defeated.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:28 pm
Still mildly angry for having been yelled at but not actually angry with Paper, Jonen said, "Okay...that's all I wanted to hear. So, would you like some clothes?"

When Jonen arrived he came with some personal items and clothing. All of which were in the kitchen. He had yet to get himself a room. And he knew that he had more than a few things with him that would suit Paper better than what she had on, regardless of how cute she looked in a sheet.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:29 pm
Feeling bad for yelling, and tired from it too, Paper said, "You have clothes?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:30 pm
"Yep, clothes for you that you can have and wear, okay?" and Jonen stood up while reaching out a hand to her, "My junk's in the kitchen," gesturing back with the thumb of his other hand.  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:31 pm
Paper accepted his hand and stood, "Thank you, very much," she said smiling up at Jonen.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:36 pm
Jonen took her into the kitchen and let her stay near the prep table while he kicked around at some duffel bags and things on the floor.
He rummaged around, opened things, zipped others. Made the occassional, "Oooh" and would remark to himself about finding something he didn't know he had.
After a few minutes he found what he wanted and returned to Paper with an armful of clothing, more than she would need but he wanted her to have some choices of what to wear.
Mostly pants and shirts, some odd pieces of this and that. Jonen collected clothing and just packed it away. Some of the clothes he gave Paper were for men, but more than a few were women's.
He usually ripped the clothing up and used pieces to patch other clothing or to make other things with like denim satchels or cotton bandages.

"Here you go, just take what you want."

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

black_knightj

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:36 pm
" A tec'acle, ok fine, how much bigger is this thing?" asked black, then adding " and what is the easiest way to kill it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:35 pm
Looking to the churning asphalt Praline said, "Well, if it's a full-grown adult we're looking at something about...10-20 times your size. Depends on if it's a male or female and if that female is fertile. Fertile females can get bigger than 20 times your height."

Rubbing the back of her head she added, "As for killing it easily...there really isn't a good way to do that. There's no quick way. With ten'acles you have to wear them down...and stay out of the way while you're doing it."

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:37 pm
Paper accepted the armful of clothing gratefully and looked around. She wasn't about to change in front him after only meeting him a short while ago.

"Jonen?...Where can I change my clothes?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:43 pm
"Oh, yeah! Of course, uh...right this way," and Jonen lead Paper farther back into the kitchen and a door that led to a single bathroom stall.
"The plumbing is also connected to the bathroom in the bar...I think."

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:51 pm
"Thanks!" Paper said as she scooted herself into the bathroom. She gave Jonen one last smile and closed the door.

Once inside she ruffled through the clothing and all of it was rather nice. Good clothing, made well, durable and some of it was even pretty. Also, Jonen was a good judge of her size, nothing was too small and only a few things were maybe one size too big.
Paper realized she was lacking undergarments and the odds of Jonen carrying bras around didn't seem to likely. But she poked her head out and asked anyway, "Jonen...do you have any...undergarments?" she whispered, "Or at least something like athletic bandages for my uh,...chest," she whispered, even quieter.

The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff