Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
.::Introduce Yourself (or face a life of lurking...)::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you+gained+a+level

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:55 pm
IRL: Ryan
Gaia: Rion, or level

Other stuff: I'm an isane person that does random things alot. I run everyday in CC, I'm a fan of most music, just not rap or R&B really, I like to take long walks on short beaches and talk about the religion i made for myself, or rather, thought of myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:10 am
Since I don't even know if I bothered to post in this thread when I joined (about a few months ago, if memory serves...), I will do so now.
Name: Red, hell, Heretic, Jazz, whatever works. There are a few names that I will not respond to... if anyone leaks them... I will have your head on an iron platter.
Religion: Not applicable. I personally see religion as a frivolous waste of time.
Mental health: Not applicable. I personaly see sanity as a frivolous waste of time.
Relationship status: None of your damn buisiness. Yes, this is therefore a pointless point. However. See 'mental health'.
Schooling level: High school graduate
Nationality:
CANADA!!! WOOT!!! That's right. I live in the second largest country on Earth, and the best place in the wolrd to live.
Anything else: Well, why don't you ask?

Superior Jazz

Satan is my Bitch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:45 pm
Name- Blake
Age- 15
occupation- High School student/musician
Location- New Orleans, Louisianna (and New Orleans will rise again, no hurricane can hold us down)

Random stuff- I am hoping to become a profsessional video editor(which would of been an easy job to get becasue a Hollywood studio was going to be built really close by but Katrina came and ******** that up) So yea imma have to work a little bit harder now but I will become a video editor. One day... One day.
I am also in my school band's drumline, and i play drumset for a band i made called Sued. If we become famous here is my autograph you can print out and sell for millions (Blake Ladner) Yea enough about that cuz that will never happen. I alos run cross country (well use to but because of scedualing conflict with band i was forced to quit)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:39 pm
Name: EmmaRaikou
Schooling: Current HS Sophmore

Hello. heart  

EmmaRaikou

iMito

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:11 am
I'm more of an anti-theist than an atheist. Religions [Christianity in particular] tend to urk me because it creates a mindless following of people who can't think for themselves. Don't get me wrong, there are those followers that do think for themselves, and go them. However, on the majority it creates thoughtless conformity. I prefer to conform after thinking about it first.

My name is Mito. IRL name: Anonymous Unknown, nice to meet you. I'm 17 and am an 06 graduate in Greensboro, North Carolina. If you've read this far. Congratulations you win the self satisfaction of knowing that you care and are not apathetic like the rest of your generation. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:44 am
Name: Dani...or domokun ninja , whatever you wanna call me
Age: Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway
Obsessions(That's what hobbies are you know): Music (Green Day, System of a Down, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, ACDC, Queen...etc. etc.) Writing stories, and poetry, Reading(Stephen King, R.L. Stine, To Kill a Mocking Bird, The Catcher in the Rye, I love Lord of the Rings, and anything by JRR Tolkien, I like Harry Potter too *Kills self*) Talking to my friends, you know regular stuff.(Reading at least 5 hours a day is quite normal)
Summary of moi: I'm an insane, punk, bookish, random, intelligent(Even if I can't spell), gun totin', b***h!!! And I like it...*Dances* Don't ******** with me, or my friends! *Growls* Alrighty then, have a nice day! rofl PEACE!!!  

Panic Lights

MinaTheRomanticNeko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:17 pm
Name: Christina. heart
About me: I'm an Atheist. Shocker. I like...TV and stuff. And music. I listen to screamo, post-hardcore, emo, experimental, and mixes of those types of music. I'm pretty nice, I guess.

Do it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:04 pm
Welcome, all new peoples. cool heart  

Orson Welles

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:07 pm
MinaTheRomanticNeko
Name: Christina. heart
About me: I'm an Atheist. Shocker. I like...TV and stuff. And music. I listen to screamo, post-hardcore, emo, experimental, and mixes of those types of music. I'm pretty nice, I guess.

Do it.

Looks like I'm not the only person who is eclectic when to music preference. Hello all new people! Welcome!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:38 pm
Music: Alternative, Chill Out
Interests: Reading, Video Games, Traveling, Culture, History, etc.

Anything else you'd like to know? Ask me.  

Amphex

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:41 am
Hello !!!! I'm Kiaori and I'm an Argentinian atheist! Hope to meet you all 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:32 am
Name: Raven

Hmm a little bit about me... Well I spend endless hours pondering many things in many different places in many different states of mind. I love walking and always chillin' in different locations, especially by the ocean and in lush green areas. Love reading and writing. Love looking at artwork, going to plays and listening to music. Half the time I spend being logical and the other half creative. Love's the sounds of silence. Is a scuba diver. Favourite colour is purple. Current intrests are traveling (nomadic lifestyle), human interaction, humans in general, manipulation, self-reflection, self-hatred, self-love, indentity problems, substance use, substance abuse and buddhism. Currently trying to maintain a positive state. Currently in high school. Has failed the whole first semester, will get's strait A's the next.
Is agnostic.
kkpce
heart  

aguave.

decaZetta

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:23 pm
Name: Jenn
music: most rock; absolutely despise rap and country
About: I'm a scientific person, or atleast I really enjoy learning about science related topics. One of my fears is that America is reverting into a scientific dark age due to religious ignorance and overall apathy to anyhting that has an impact on social improvement, i. e. education.
I'm not a complete atheist, but I'm not quite agnostic either. While I do believe that evidence is required to proove or disproove the existance of any god, I don't believe that if there was a god or gods they would let their existance go unknown.
I, also, like to draw and doodle, which is evident if you wer to look at my math or science notes.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:34 pm
Welcome x 10 +1 3nodding  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games