Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past
Do you &quot;like&quot; any of the characters from the anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fezzy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:03 pm
A long time ago I used to spend a lot of gold buying comissions off the artists on Gaia. And all of them would hesistate when I'd ask them to draw Brock. They'd all say "From Pokemon? I know him, hmm, I'll see if I can draw him". All I ever got was just a few sketches. Most of the others would offer me my money back, or ask me if they could draw anyone else. I think there's still three or four artists who took my gold and never gave me any pics.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:22 pm
Since he's not a main character, I don't quite remember his name, but it's the actor from the episode "The screen actor's guilt". He's the actor dude who owns Smoochum, he's my favorite.
(just so you know, I'm actually a girl.)  

aursijin

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:36 am
Aoi Hikari
Actually, you know what Melody? Here:

http://sylphide2.deviantart.com/

Go here. This girl has draw enough Lance Art to satisfy a frigging province. Enjoy.

*stressvein* It really burns my a**... the artists on Deviantart that actually DRAW the human characters will draw the most OBSCURE one, Including JACKSON from that Johto Raikou special... BUT THEY WON'T DRAW ONE OF THE MAIN ******** CHARACTERS??? BLOODY HELL!!

*flops over*

And it even isn't JUST my fangirlness that makes me rant about this... I'm an artist. I need to see what people on higher levels can do, so I can see where I myself need to improve, to better my own abilities. I mean, from what I can see, I'm probably the best Brock artist on all of Deviant Art, and frankly, compared to whats on there, I'm not doing him much justice....
i already know about slyphide. her and yoruryu are the only main Lance artists... ryu does chibi, and slyphide does bishie....*tries best not to set off fire alarm (if any in the back house) from going red over the pictures*.......grrr... oh yea, yoru did a funny Wes and Rui comic strip (3 boxes).....it should be a recent devart of hers....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:43 am
Wow, that is some HOT artwork of Lance. eek I actually faved it some weeks ago. sweatdrop  

Little Rachael

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:08 pm
Little Rachael
Wow, that is some HOT artwork of Lance. eek I actually faved it some weeks ago. sweatdrop
i know!!!!! *drools. realizes she is drooling, then wipes drool rapidly*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:42 pm
Melody Hikari

xd I've never been much of a drooler, but my friends still make fun of me. D:  

Little Rachael

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:36 pm
Little Rachael
Melody Hikari

xd I've never been much of a drooler, but my friends still make fun of me. D:
not IRL, but fun to say that i am.... razz  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:47 pm
*pokes sigline* this is my favorite pic!! *pokes the link with numbers* you gotta see my favorite piccy! you just gotta! otherwise a bishe dies everytime you ignore it.  

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Little Rachael

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:23 pm

Well, that's good. Drooling isn't a good habit for grown-ups to get into. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:13 am
Little Rachael

Well, that's good. Drooling isn't a good habit for grown-ups to get into. mrgreen
I'm only 15.

oh crap.. i promised myself i wasn't gonna post... oh well, i also promised myself i wasn't gonna put this... wait.. i probably shouldn't... i don't wanna get kicked outta the guild.
http://deviantart.com/view/26887418
so here's the link instead... bye now. im not gonna post for awhile. if i do, i may forget the rules of society again.... and this guild.  

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CommanderAceRimmer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:28 am
Lance is indeed teh yummers. But my heart lies with the flaming... James of Team Rocket and has done since I first saw him. The hair! Those eyes! That bikini!!!

*cough*

Sad thing is I'm a girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:59 am
i have a crush on Sabrina from the oringinal blue. and i love singing the oringinal theme song too.
*starts singing- i wannabe the very best like no one ever was-*  

SechsAR06

CommanderAceRimmer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Oh and as for a straight pink-haired guy...

Trunks from DBZ - duh! Despite his Goku worship and sword comments.

As for his father though................ Kakarotto obsession to the extreme.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:27 pm
I like manga Lance/Wataru and Shigeru =)

However I don't really like the anime males... they somehow look really stupid. I think the only good-looking males are the characters that ash and co. help, etc. during an episode. I like that guy who takes photos too ^^ and James/Kojiro =3

kouri-chan_xx

Noob

DJ Trouble

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:41 pm
If I was the shrine making type of person I would dedicate one to Sabrina. Such pixelated hotness should be outlawed in 37 states.  
The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff