Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Male RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wladimir619

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:23 pm
My favorites would have to be Chris and Hunk. Hunk cause he's just plain awesome, and Chris because he was the character that I first played with.
Leon sucks, well the resident evil 4 one does.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:34 pm
Chris Without a doubt, In RE1((not the remake)) choosing chris was like hard mode plus you got more out of it by means of finding the old keys and having to make tough choices on which weapons/items to choose from.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ChaosX216

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:53 pm
BARRY! I played as him in Resident Evil DS! THE BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE! =D=D=D=D! I also like his backround,

Resident Evil Remake and PSX version SPOILERS****

where he was only trying to protect his family,
but when he figured Wesker was probably only going to stab him in the back again, he shot him. =D (Or knocked him out PSX version)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:30 pm
Once again I say this. Anyone who doesn't know the RE storyline, the little facts like that Ada was working for Wesker or that Barry betrayed Jill, trying to protect his family, should not be in this guild. We discuss Resident Evil here, and unless the game came out last week, we don't usually warn of spoilers. And if we ruin something for you, then you're not playing enough Resident Evil.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Emperess Lu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:32 am
I rather like Wesker, even if you don't really get to play as him that much. I love the way the evil is characterised in him, especially in the way he speaks.

I was rofling when I was playing CVX though, because during a confrontation scene he says to Claire, with all the overdramatic venom in his voice: "I DESPISE Chris." I don't know why, but I found that funny as hell. It must have been the way he said it. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:15 am
WESKER RULES! and so does william  

A5116278

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:40 am
Yeah, but... Would Wesker really be as appealing if he got a whole lot of gameplay and storyline to him? I mean, suppose they make a video game where you play as Wesker. I had this idea where you play as Wesker, going through the events that transpired during the spencer estate incident. But would that make Wesker as appealing? Or is it the mystery, and the casual appearances that make him such a great character? It is because you get to see him, and you love it, his cool appeal, then bam, it's gone after a minute's cinematic. And all you can do is crave for more, like a crack fiend.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:37 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, but... Would Wesker really be as appealing if he got a whole lot of gameplay and storyline to him? I mean, suppose they make a video game where you play as Wesker. I had this idea where you play as Wesker, going through the events that transpired during the spencer estate incident. But would that make Wesker as appealing? Or is it the mystery, and the casual appearances that make him such a great character? It is because you get to see him, and you love it, his cool appeal, then bam, it's gone after a minute's cinematic. And all you can do is crave for more, like a crack fiend.

true, his coolness makes most of us want to play as him and we got so worked up about it but when we played as him in the mercinary's we let it all out  

A5116278

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:22 pm
NooBzies would eat Wesker alive if he had a star role in a future RE...I'm sorry,but thats what I fear will happen cause of him playing a tiny role in RE4.((the many people playing the hell out of Mercs. as Wesker...for those who can even unlock him that is. cool ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:36 pm
I don't get it. I'm sure everyone's already unlocked him by now.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:43 pm
I'm talking about most of the NooBs who ask me how to unlock him. It's not so bad when they ask,it's just some of them are all Noobish about it.
...think of it this way, If Wesker had his own game...Like Leon has RE4. It'll spawn a shitload of Wesker NooBs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:51 pm
Right. But I'm not arguing that. Quite the opposite. I'm saying that Wesker is better off making brief cameos, and keeping the mystery.  

Biohazard EXTREME

A5116278

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:01 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Right. But I'm not arguing that. Quite the opposite. I'm saying that Wesker is better off making brief cameos, and keeping the mystery.
the new resi movie will ruin him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:48 am
aww s**t! I forgot they were putting him in the movie.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:09 am
It didn't ruin Jill.
It made Carlos BETTER.
What makes you think it'll ruin Wesker?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games