Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Starship Aria <Hunter Clan Base> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-8- Kitsuname -8-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:19 am
Blight_of_Luca
Blin gave the letter to Registar "please translate this and look for clues."
the registar accepted the letter "i will get right on it."
Blin turned around and walked a bit of a ways away. "What should we look for first?"
"Food!" with a giggle she leapt off of his shoulder, flipping and landing on her feet gracefully, back in her normal form, "...I'm starving..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:50 am
Blin nodded happily, "then we will have to go look for some." With Kitsuname in tow he began searching the ship for a place to get food.  

Blight_of_Luca

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:52 am
The man looked over the form carefully before filling it out, handing it back. "So... this is it... wow..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:54 pm
Blight_of_Luca
Blin nodded happily, "then we will have to go look for some." With Kitsuname in tow he began searching the ship for a place to get food.
Catching up, Kit wrapped her arms around one of Blin's, leaning her head on his shoulder, "Thankies, Blin."  

-8- Kitsuname -8-

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:43 pm
(Must... kill... hackers... Yep, I was hacked or something, so I'm suspended until 2008. *stab*) Brett groaned, still waiting for the elevator, and walked back to the hangar. He flopped onto a platform and sat there.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:03 pm
Again out of blin and Kits shadow Traven pops out.

"Sorry but you guys were closest and I am getting tired have not eatin in a long time."

Leaning on his staff he waited for there reponse.  

Traven_Arrain

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:20 pm
Itasu blinked, looking around. "Where'd they all go?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:58 pm
Brett groaned from the hangar. "I think I'm gonna hurl..." He had apparently eaten too much before the battle.  

The Mage of Space

-8- Kitsuname -8-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:45 am
Traven_Arrain
Again out of blin and Kits shadow Traven pops out.

"Sorry but you guys were closest and I am getting tired have not eatin in a long time."

Leaning on his staff he waited for there reponse.
Kit blinked at the stranger curiously then smiled, "Oh, wells...we were just going to look for food, weren't we, Blin-Blin..?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:28 pm
The Registrar took the paper, and after looking it over. "Thank you, Welcome to the Hunter Clan. Your room is on the 298th floor. Just enter the elevator and ask to go to your room when you wish. Return here to recieve your missions."  

deathstar175

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:58 pm
blin nods looking over the directory. "If im reading this right we just need to go down two floors and we will be at Chatau'da Starune." Waving for traven to follow Blin With Kit on his shoulder makes there way to the elevator and goes down to the specified floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:41 pm
"Alright. Is there anyone that could direct me to a place I could get my arm repaired? I do not like the idea of going into battle with it in it's current condition." His voice was as polite as he could make it.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

deathstar175

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:05 pm
TheRegistrar thought for a moment, "I'm afraid the best smiths and automail mechanics are in Mecha Main Street. We will be happy to pay for your arms repair, now that you are a hunter."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:09 pm
"Ah, well I'll check there then. I was pulled away before I could ask much. And the damage was extensive." Itasu nodded to himself then looked around. "Now for the big question, how does one leave this place? I don't have any plane or mecha to use."  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

-8- Kitsuname -8-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:42 am
"I hope they have good food..." Kit bit her bottom lip lightly, feeling even more hungry now that food was so close.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games