Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:46 pm
Daermon heard Namine scream his name. He fired a round and it exploded on the steel body of the Nobody, slowing it down some. " Follow the explosion...Namine" He said to himself, barely able to lift the gun, much less yell back. " Just dont...kill it...hes my kill"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:53 pm
*runs by the explosion and see daermon*daermon!*namine stay by the tree*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:13 pm
" Namine..." Daermon said" You may not like what your about to see...But Ill explain it later" Daermon dropped his smoking gun and struggled to stand up. Dropping his cloak, his weapons and his top armor, revealing his tanned fit body and long black hair. Clenching his fists, he began to shake. His skin turned black with red demonic symbols. His wound healed almost instantly. His muscles doubled in size, his legs and arms turned wolflike. He grew taller, His face grew outward, and his teeth turned razor sharp. His red eyes glowed with fury. And a long black wolfs tail came out of his back.

He ran at the Nobody, jumping into the air and roaring. Daermon sliced one of the Nobodys blades in half and continued his attack on the creature.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:19 pm
*namine when behind the tree, closed her eyes and only listen to what was happening. Namine started to shake*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:40 pm
The brutal battle ensued. Daermon quickly disarmed the creature, and worked on its body. Within seconds, Daermon had torn the creature to shreds. The body disappeared, leaving behind only the weapons. Daermon stood there for a second before turning back to Namine. When he had reached her, he already knew that she was afraid....of him...He said in a deep demonic voice " Forgive me...It was not my intention to give you fear" Slowly he changed back to his human form. " I was turned into a demon a few years ago...How is not important nor how the curse can be lifted at this time but-" He pulled Namine close and hugged her. " -Forgive me please....I wished not to show this to anyone" A lone tear ran down his cheek " But it is my burden to bear and I wish no one to worry about me or fear me.....I will leave now.. although I can control it, I do not want to be around if it makes the ones I care about fearful." He picked up his thing and began to walk off  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:46 pm
*namine runs to daermon and grabs his hand* i coming with you. i told you before i don't want to be alone.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:51 pm
Daermon slowly turned to Namine " Are you sure. Do you really want to be around-" Daermon turned his head and closed his eyes in disgust" - a creature like me....."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:55 pm
*namine looks at daermon*Your not a creature your my friend.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:57 pm
Daermon smiled and said" thanks...". He put on his light armor and weapons. The throwing his torn, black cloak around him, he turned to Namine and said "Lets go get Naota"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:28 pm
Right. biggrin *follows daermon*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:42 pm
(( Im just gonna skip ahaed and say that we contacted him and he said that he would catch up with us...If that works wit u?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:45 pm
((ok, i watching the 10th anniversary of blue's clues.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:47 pm
How old are you? LOL rofl jk jk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:50 pm
((im not telling it, they sayed the real reason steve quit.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:53 pm
(( Thats fine. I was just kidding anyway. Oh and why did steve quit? Did he hate kids like MR. Rogers?))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games