Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
.:: Chinese Dim Sum ::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dim Sum?
Yes
82%
 82%  [ 47 ]
No
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
What is Dim Sum?
14%
 14%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 57

xoCrow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:16 pm

I'm getting hungry... *eats a pork bun*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:08 am

Hey what do you want to be found in Yam Cha which is currently not there yet?

sasa_powa_4eva

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:16 pm

I think there's already enough variety. Besides, I've been to enough to notice that some places serve dishes other places do not.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:25 pm

0.0 _._0.0_._ 0.0

yalie5

Syeori

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:43 am

does anyone eat the snails when you yum cha? *pukes* they're not nice. they look, taste and smell nasty.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:01 am

Vanilla_Soda
does anyone eat the snails when you yum cha? *pukes* they're not nice. they look, taste and smell nasty.

Snail?! I'd never seen a place that sell snail at Yam Cha...

sasa_powa_4eva

Syeori

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:03 am

sasa_powa_4eva
Vanilla_Soda

I think its called 'fong lor'.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:32 am

Vanilla_Soda
sasa_powa_4eva
Vanilla_Soda

I think its called 'fong lor'.
I've never heard of such a concept; serving snails at yam cha. blaugh

Haromi

5,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:24 pm

Vanilla_Soda

Mmmm-mmmm, can't beat them snails! They aren't that bad! I ate them when I went to vietnam. Although they can be a bit rubbery to begin with, they're texture is kinda like mussels. Anybody had frog's legs? They're just like chicken wings! surprised
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:50 pm

Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda

Mmmm-mmmm, can't beat them snails! They aren't that bad! I ate them when I went to vietnam. Although they can be a bit rubbery to begin with, they're texture is kinda like mussels. Anybody had frog's legs? They're just like chicken wings! surprised

I have!! they serve the snails in new york and they were yummy ^^ omg frog legs. my mom use to make them in these noodles which tasted nasty to beging with and then add the frog legs... it was weird in my mouth. but when fried it's yummy. but i can tell it's frog legs. my mom thinks she can fool me in to thinking they're chicken. ha! it's so absurd it's laughable.

yalie5

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:08 pm

Don't you know that some restaurants in China serve cockroaches in Yam Cha! Yuk! Its called "water cockroaches". (seuy kat jat)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:06 pm

sasa_powa_4eva
Don't you know that some restaurants in China serve cockroaches in Yam Cha! Yuk! Its called "water cockroaches". (seuy kat jat)

It's probably not as bad as it sounds, once it's all cooked and properly prepared. I'd try it, as long as it didn't look or smell like crap. surprised
Anybody had duck egg, with a duckling foetus inside it? It's nice.

Tokioka

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:07 pm

Tokioka
sasa_powa_4eva

It's probably not as bad as it sounds, once it's all cooked and properly prepared. I'd try it, as long as it didn't look or smell like crap. surprised

Yuck... how are you able to put a cockroach in your mouth? Even though it is well prepare, it has the shape of it!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:26 pm

Tokioka
sasa_powa_4eva

I think it can be confirmed that Tokioka is one sick puppy. biggrin

Syeori

Syeori

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:27 pm

Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda

I like chicken but frogs legs make me puke.
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games