Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Female RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:32 am
read the user name, need i say any more?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:26 pm
Lisa Trevor

I still think she's more of an ENEMY than a CHARACTER. And the two should not be put into the same section. I talked about this earier. Although William Birkin is an ambiguous case. He was a character in his human form, but after transformation he became an enemy.

The thing is, we never actually get to SEE Lisa in her human form.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alice Freeman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:59 pm
For favorite female character I'm tied between Jill and Ada... Oooohhh whee  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:34 am
I love most of them. Think Claire wins as I played 2 before 1 and chose to be her, plus she is like the total counterpart to Chris, more so than Jill in some ways because of her relation to him. Ada also rocks and I have to say that a suprise choice would be Annete Birkin. I loved the scene in 2 between Annete and Ada. There was soooo much tension and you just couldn't help but wonder what was going to come of it. Annete is pretty bad a** for a researcher and she had the most motivation, trying to rescue her daughter. It was like maternal instinct gone hard as nails, and with a gun!  

ChoreoG!

A5116278

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:09 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Lisa Trevor

I still think she's more of an ENEMY than a CHARACTER. And the two should not be put into the same section. I talked about this earier. Although William Birkin is an ambiguous case. He was a character in his human form, but after transformation he became an enemy.

The thing is, we never actually get to SEE Lisa in her human form.

We will, she was human but covered in faces. Years of mental torture had reduced her to being a monster.

But this is not a Lisa Trevor thread.

I'm not sure actually because most of them kick butt  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:36 am
Exodia The Forbidden One
We will, she was human but covered in faces. Years of mental torture had reduced her to being a monster.

But lisa lost the skin off her own face. Or at least something very, very messed up happened to it. When you look at her, you can see kind of a skull thing going on behind the faces.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Snowbird Rhovaniel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:29 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Exodia The Forbidden One

But lisa lost the skin off her own face. Or at least something very, very messed up happened to it. When you look at her, you can see kind of a skull thing going on behind the faces.

Like said above from Exodia, Lisa isn't necessarly, evil. She was experimented on by Umbrella and became a freak experiment, wanting to see her mother's face, that's why she takes the faces off of her victims. Her father was killed too I believe. She Is an ENEMY, but really, she's just a poor soul that was tortured.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:02 pm
Yes, I know, but point is, she's not technically human anymore. She's less human than Wesker, that's for sure, so since he's "Not human anymore," I don't think she's classified as a homosapien either. I'm not saying that she's evil, but she's not human genetically, nor does she have a human face over her skull... Well, technically speaking... It's kind of ironic, actually.. All those faces and she doesn't have one of her own.  

Biohazard EXTREME

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:07 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Yes, I know, but point is, she's not technically human anymore. She's less human than Wesker, that's for sure, so since he's "Not human anymore," I don't think she's classified as a homosapien either. I'm not saying that she's evil, but she's not human genetically, nor does she have a human face over her skull... Well, technically speaking... It's kind of ironic, actually.. All those faces and she doesn't have one of her own.

I think she had one under the mask. We see some kind of face if we look closely. But again, that wouldn't be much human imo.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:30 am
La Duchesse
I think she had one under the mask. We see some kind of face if we look closely. But again, that wouldn't be much human imo.
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying, I did see a face, to me it looked like someone skinned her. Oh course the skin might have rotted to the point of hugging her skull closely, making her look like she only got skull and muscles.  

Biohazard EXTREME

A5116278

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:16 am
I MADE THE ******** LISA TREVOR THREAD! GO TO IT!?!?!

Pwease 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:50 pm
Exodia The Forbidden One
I MADE THE ******** LISA TREVOR THREAD! GO TO IT!?!?!

Pwease 4laugh
Look... You made the thread and it got buried. If you want people to go to it, then go searching for it on one of the other pages, and then when you find it, bump it up.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Shy_Music_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:21 pm
Well my favorite female character would be Jill because she's so cool and she kicks a**!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:00 am
Shy_Music_Angel
Well my favorite female character would be Jill because she's so cool and she kicks a**!
Right on.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kair-ah Demir

Shy Lover

8,350 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:26 am
*doesn't remember if i had already posted which i liked.... but here goes * i liiiiieeeekkk......from outbreak Alyssa Ashcroft O_o like my total favorite character in outbreak.... and in the other games its totally Ada Wong... Dig that Dress xD  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games