Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
In Dawn and Twilight: the lost keyblade masters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark da thief

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:32 pm
Ok one sec I was eat the next this"walks around in the"Where the hell am I?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:00 pm
*gets up* man what happend to my arm  

hydra4

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:20 pm
*still thinks of al the peeps she met*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:07 pm
hydra4
calm down you wont feel or move that arm anymore *smirks and looks at him* with your power you could possibly restore it some cuz i wont  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:09 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
calm down you wont feel or move that arm anymore *smirks and looks at him* with your power you could possibly restore it some cuz i wont
umm how  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:12 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
umm how
if you are willing to learn i will teach but in any case dont even bother me about the arm  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:14 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
umm how
if you are willing to learn i will teach but in any case dont even bother me about the arm
ok even though im related to sora dosnt mean im good at using a keyblade so okay  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:20 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
umm how
ok even though im related to sora dosnt mean im good at using a keyblade so okay
sora had fighting potential but little healing and magic abilities*takes out keyblade but not in fighting stance* but you have a chance to exide goth fighting and curing abilities *holds hand out like Riku does* are you willing to learn ((sorry guys gatta go))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:24 pm
yes i feel that i have held my keyblade in battle before but i cant remember anything  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:30 pm
hydra4
yes i feel that i have held my keyblade in battle before but i cant remember anything
in that case we will begin*strikes down on noata and saids in his head-dont run this time**several hours pass by as noata and Damos Trian with thier keyblades*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:55 pm
*several hours later* this is all i can do for you now.... use it when you feel right and things will never be wrong *remembers his lost friend from the war*nutthin shall go wrong if you do the right thing  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:18 pm
okay  

hydra4

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:24 pm
hydra4
okay
((you know what i want a cookie do you have any, ill be your pet if you do ROFLMAO))*now lets see if you could use your new found power to injure me ((no god mode kay justt one attack after another till i say i could get hit kay sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:35 pm
((um just a question what a cookie)) haha uh master i just remembered one thing you see the ten handles on my keyblade there for this *throws keyblade up in the air and splints into ten keyblades and he holds two while the others float in mid air* get ready *starts attacking the guy quickly* (( its kinda like clouds sword it breaks up into a bunch of swords))  

hydra4

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:41 pm
hydra4
((um just a question what a cookie)) haha uh master i just remembered one thing you see the ten handles on my keyblade there for this *throws keyblade up in the air and splints into ten keyblades and he holds two while the others float in mid air* get ready *starts attacking the guy quickly* (( its kinda like clouds sword it breaks up into a bunch of swords))
((...mmmn cookie)) *takes out another pair of keyblade((both are the two different lionhart keyblades)) but leaves his gunblade on his back* interesting weapon.. havent seen one of those kind since the nobody incident*jumps up high and strikes down with shocking force* but your still no match  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games