Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:24 pm
bixyll sawng at some dummies and the jumpe in the air and the threw the blade at the wall hitting dummies on the way he teleported over to the wall caught the blade and pushed of the wall swingin at the dummies till he got to the other side he slammed his feet into the wall then did a back flip of the wall and landed back to the dummies  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:31 pm
Think to herself - wow their good at fighting. Continues to watch them both.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:37 pm
Drarak looks at Bixyll and said" you know.....these dummies arent really a challenge...if you know what I mean.... " He said swinging his sword down  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:39 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak looks at Bixyll and said" you know.....these dummies arent really a challenge...if you know what I mean.... " He said swinging his sword down
yea to bad they dont.... move"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:44 pm
*Nightcleaver appears in his room.*

"Maybe I should meditate for while."

*He takes a seat on the floor and begins to levitate into the air, keeping his breaths slow and steady.*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:52 pm
Cat Berry conitues to watch both Drarak, and Bixyll."meow....."Cat Berry says while yawning. Thinks - Uh-oh.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:00 pm
" yeah...I think we need some targets that actually fight back...something that will make me bleed" He shot at Bixyll, sword blazing.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:03 pm
"......"Cat Berry thinks "Im glad they didn't hear me."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:53 pm
The Dark Paladin
" yeah...I think we need some targets that actually fight back...something that will make me bleed" He shot at Bixyll, sword blazing.
" bixyll teleported up into the air above him and shot back down at hime with his balde  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:57 pm
" eek "Cat berry watches Drarak, and Bixyll. Thinking- Wow, they both good at fighting ,but they still don't even know that am here.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:05 pm
Sending his blade upwards to meet Bixylls, he twisted and sliced upward.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:08 pm
bixyll blaocked with his sword the pushed of Draraks blade he jumped back wards and got to the wall he pushed of the walland pointed the blade straight foward a flew at him with incredible speed  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:21 pm
Drarak threww his blade at him and grabbed two others from his back, charging at full speed. His blades came in at an X, aiming for his Head  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:28 pm
*Nightcleaver opens his eyes.*

"Oh no."

*He teleports to the training room and blocks Drarak's attack with a scythe, then blocks Bixyll(Just in case).*
*Looks at Drarak.*

"Why were you attacking a fellow student?"  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:30 pm
Cat Berry slow come out of hiding."meow"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games