Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild
Suggestion Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How well is this guild put together?
  Very Great!
  Above average but not that much
  Average
  Somewhat below average
  It Sucks
View Results

ai.cherry.blossom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:04 pm
Not to be mean or anything, but i think that some members should be deleted um because once they join they don't really chat or post at all u.u
I joined today and already posted about 40 times sweatdrop
just an idea...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:41 pm
o.o; Why? Besides they may just have taken a break from the guild or something. The more the merrier.  

Pictures-Fade

ai.cherry.blossom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:49 pm
Pictures-Fade
o.o; Why? Besides they may just have taken a break from the guild or something. The more the merrier.
but wouldn't they at least post 1 thing?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:19 am
Most people who've joined have posted. Now if they're inactive as of now they could be exploring different parts of Gaia, don't have internet access at the moment, or is just taking a break from Gaia/the guild. It's not like there's a limit on the people that can join.  

Pictures-Fade

Diake

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:41 pm
hey i joined and was inactive for a long time about 6 months long time but im back and i am not getting rid of my pokemon and im going to try to be more active....

ok now on to some business

first order the gyms need a whole new revision so we can fit 8 gyms and designate certain people to be the gym leaders so the gyms wont tie up the mods and then we could really have an elite four and if i had my pokemon game handy i would tell you the levels the pokemon need to be at per gym but i dont so someone please figure that out...

next order we need new places for the new pokemon that will be coming out or already have such as the frozen tundra or just delet the other ones and make up new names to keep the guild fresh...

more people need to go to the occ room...((random thought))

next order there should be a contest where the people that enter get a pokemon (not to train or use) but to alter and the coolist one wins gold, it would cost 50 gold to enter and then people vote on the coolist one (hence why people should visit occ and i think that would get more people to join or stuff like that but they would have to give the gold to moon drop so she can give the gold back out

thats all i can think of right now  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:43 pm
Zell_Fire Ninja
ok, i noticed that we didn't have stones or items to help Eevee evolve into Glaceon and Leafeon so i made something to help out, i call it the Glacier Fragment!

sprite:
User Image

here's the Heaven's Leaf! I expect you know what does what....

User Image
AHEM!!!!!!  

Zell_Fire Ninja

Pictures-Fade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:18 pm
Diake
hey i joined and was inactive for a long time about 6 months long time but im back and i am not getting rid of my pokemon and im going to try to be more active....

first order the gyms need a whole new revision so we can fit 8 gyms and designate certain people to be the gym leaders so the gyms wont tie up the mods and then we could really have an elite four and if i had my pokemon game handy i would tell you the levels the pokemon need to be at per gym but i dont so someone please figure that out...

next order we need new places for the new pokemon that will be coming out or already have such as the frozen tundra or just delet the other ones and make up new names to keep the guild fresh...

next order there should be a contest where the people that enter get a pokemon (not to train or use) but to alter and the coolist one wins gold, it would cost 50 gold to enter and then people vote on the coolist one (hence why people should visit occ and i think that would get more people to join or stuff like that but they would have to give the gold to moon drop so she can give the gold back out

I'd agree with the gyms. And the areas. Though I think people use the Saffari lots because it trains everyone evenly. Oh and here's a thought, though this probably won't work. You know who traded Pokémon get extra exp per battle? Well how about if you get a traded Pokémon it levels in 10 posts instead of 12? I don't know, just a suggestion.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:24 pm
Zell_Fire Ninja
Zell_Fire Ninja
ok, i noticed that we didn't have stones or items to help Eevee evolve into Glaceon and Leafeon so i made something to help out, i call it the Glacier Fragment!

sprite:
User Image

User Image
AHEM!!!!!!
HELLO? IS ANYONE THERE? GRRRRR!!!! READ THIS!  

Zell_Fire Ninja

Pictures-Fade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:32 pm
Zell_Fire Ninja
Zell_Fire Ninja
Zell_Fire Ninja

sprite:
User Image

User Image
AHEM!!!!!!
HELLO? IS ANYONE THERE? GRRRRR!!!! READ THIS!
Pm that suggestion to Toasty.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:40 am
Pictures-Fade
Diake

I'd agree with the gyms. And the areas. Though I think people use the Saffari lots because it trains everyone evenly. Oh and here's a thought, though this probably won't work. You know who traded Pokémon get extra exp per battle? Well how about if you get a traded Pokémon it levels in 10 posts instead of 12? I don't know, just a suggestion.

"maybe get rid of the safari so people well get around more and train in diffrent places i think you should post anywhere and only have to post 12 times the only diffrence between places should be the pokemon that you can catch there  

Diake

Pictures-Fade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:29 pm
Diake

"maybe get rid of the safari so people well get around more and train in diffrent places i think you should post anywhere and only have to post 12 times the only diffrence between places should be the pokemon that you can catch there
And the Pokémon released there have to have the same first type as the training area?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:43 pm
I quote this from the start here thread...

Quote:
EDIT BY HEARING INK:Random posts saying "Oh, just looking" will NOT make pokemon appear. We've let the last few of those posts get by but NO MORE. Posts saying that WILL BE DELETED. This also includes hinting at specific pokemon. Also will be deleted if you ask the mods to release poke'mon.
Edit By Toasty: And PLEASE NO PMING MODS WHAT POKEMON YOU WANT RELEASED

Pictures-Fade

Shvetslana

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:48 pm
Pictures-Fade
I quote this from the start here thread...

Quote:
EDIT BY HEARING INK:Random posts saying "Oh, just looking" will NOT make pokemon appear. We've let the last few of those posts get by but NO MORE. Posts saying that WILL BE DELETED. This also includes hinting at specific pokemon. Also will be deleted if you ask the mods to release poke'mon.
Edit By Toasty: And PLEASE NO PMING MODS WHAT POKEMON YOU WANT RELEASED
Okay, maybe I should have elaborated, I've been training for 2hrs and 47min and none, but okay if I'm not supposed have posts like that then I won't.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:51 pm
I've been on for like 5 hours and no releases in my area before. Gee, the last Pokémon I got was 10 days ago. ><; It all depends on how the mod(s) that are online at the time decide how to release. Oh, and I only deleted that post because I'm suppose to. D:  

Pictures-Fade

The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games