Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Mikujin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:44 am
(( Nevermind. Too much time has elapsed since I got confused, and never got it sorted out. If I had checked earlier today yesterday I might have posted, but I've not the time at the moment. It's 1:43AM and I have to get up for work at 8:00AM, so I'll probably be heading to bed soon; no doubt the post I'll make is going to be long, and I don't want to spend too much more time awake. Hopefully later today. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:48 am
Tomi stood where he was, his eyes narrowed greatly. He didn't like how Fai had spoken to him...If they could die he would've killed him ages ago. He then smirked.

There's no harm in wounding him for a short bit, though...And then let it disappear whenever. He smirked slightly; he didn't care if he did it in front of one or all the thieves...Or even that woman and the little brat. He would just have fun taking his temporary revenge.

But...The brat had said that their wounds went to another...He frowned, then shrugged slightly and slinked back into the shadows, climbing up the stairs quietly. He'd have a little fun for now...Since he was ripped away from his new city victim from the powerful aura of that woman.

NightmareAlchemist

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:29 pm
"It wasn't any trouble," Tomoyo said curtly, "If there's nothing else, then I will leave." She exited swiftly, closing the door behind her. As she walked, she squashed the tenseness that had built up inside of her. Moving Shinobu would do no good; they were already in the safest place to keep her. Moreover, letting her emotions get the better of her was pointless.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:54 pm
Fai rose an eyebrow as the door closed behind him, before he sighed and sat down by a wall, leaning his head back and closing his eyes, breathing deeply and slowly letting it out. It was time for a little meditation..And some calming down since that woman entered with the little girl. That little girl...Wasn't she the reason why Shinobu was like this? He didn't know the full story...

Tomi stood by the door, smirking slightly as he opened it a little, stepping inside. He looked around, then noticed Fai meditation. Perfect...

Fai's eyes snapped open, and his head jerked towards Tomi. His eyes narrowed, a tiny fronw on his face. "Tomi; what a surprise. Not a pleasant one, mind you. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I was pulled away from my sport; might as well put it out on you since you were...So rude to me." He said, smirking slightly. Fai rose an eyebrow, blinking slightly. "Don't get it?"

"Not quite."  

NightmareAlchemist

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:28 pm
Hamani closed her eyes as she led her and Melora up the long, winding staircase up to the second level of the theatre, trying her best not only to think, but to ignore the leers of the thieves around her.

She was being, as she revolted to admit, overwhelmed from ceoming back to this place, so many good and bad memories, all swamping her mind at once. Tao was still here... and Fai and Tomoyo... oh, might as well say al the thieves were still here.

Of course they were, what were they going to do? Die?

She shooke her head slowly at these thoughts, green wasn't a good colour on her.

"Melora, do you know where your doll is?" she asked simply as the two reached the last step of the staircase.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:33 pm
((Aloo! *bows dramatically* I am an old member that was kicked out for a little bit for personal reasons and misbehaviour. >.> Glad to be back, though! ^^ Anyhow, I hath joined as...Kosho! Oohh, nice. ^^ Anyhow, to my intro post of dooom! I joined at an interesting time, didn't I? O.o))

Her hair swung behind her as she walked briskly up the hill to the front doors, her eyes narrowed slightly as a frown tugged on the corner of her lips behind the light coloured mask she wore. Long brown bangs covered her right eye completely, though she didn't mind because she could see fine with her left eye; if not better. Her choice of weapon, a large spiraled blade that was shaped like a shuriken except had more spikes on it, was strapped to her back snuggly along with a brown clothe sack that held her prizes from the mission she had taken on at least two months ago, explaining her disappearance.

Her outfit of mixed purples, pinks and browns was light material and flexible, easy for her to move. Getting impatient, she used this flexibility to it's purpose, and jumped swiftly to the door, jumping through the open front and landing gracefully on the hardwood of the front foyer of the theatre. It seemed kind of...Strange that she was back.

He yellow eyes then widened and her head snapped up to the stairs where she felt an overwhelming being. Kosho blinked. Who...?

Ashintuku
Crew

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:33 pm
Melora, having just come back into realization of where she was, looked up at Hamani, first with wide eyes, then she took into consideration what the woman was asking of her.

Perhaps her link with the doll was strong enough that she could connect with the doll on a higher level. She'd had that doll for as long as she could remember. Vividly knowing that she'd spent many a sour night and day clutching the tiny usagi doll to her chest, passing time stringing needles in and out of the velvet fabric, tossing aside it's ears and pressing it into the warmth of her face. And, as things connect, she knew her focus on the doll, her times spent with it would no doubt lead her to it.

"Connect to the spirit inside." Hamani ordered simply as Melora slid her lids down and began to shut out the world around her, ing out all sounds and feelings, emotions and thoughts, so that she could focus on the doll.

In her mind she painted an image of the missing item, the soft velvetty ears hand lop-sided off the head, a stiched mouth smiling dumbly at her, little stumpy limbs and the heart patch delved deep into the doll's brest-bone.

Where are you...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:40 pm
Fai rose an elegant eyebrow at him, ing his head to the side as he watched Tomi narrow his eyes deviously at him, before smiling easily. "Do you plan to kill me, Tomi? You know no one can do that." He said lightly. "What's your real reason for coming up here?"

Tomi grinned at him. "That is my real reason, blondie." He said darkly. Fai blinked, standing up slowly, blue eyes narrowing.

"No fighting in the presence of one unwell; that's rude and uncalled for, and she desperately needs her rest." Fai said, looking at Shinobu, slight worry clouding his eyes. Her resting there reminded him of his little sister so much...How he missed her. But she was gone right now...He shook his head. "Don't even try it To--Tomi?" Fai blinked, looking around the room; but it was sparce from any homocidal thief.

Suddenly, a pain entered his stomach, and he gagged, his eyes widening as Tomi appeared behind him, sword through his belly, watching with interest as the bl00d dripped down from the new and short lived wound. He placed his hands on the belly wound just as Tomi slid his sword out, and pressed his hands deeply into the cut, wincing slightly as it burned away, before pulling his hands back, looking at the red liquid on his hands with a slightly...Morbid fascination.

"That should've killed me." He said softly, then sighed, hands dropping limpy to his side, the bl00d dripping to the floor. "But nothing can kill me nowadays."

[Yeah! wink ]  

NightmareAlchemist

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:29 pm
((Holy crap....I'm lost.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:19 pm
Tao just walked along silently behind the two, giving off his own warning glares to the theives, or to the more daring ones anyway. He knew it was not necessary, but his own precautions made him feel better. He quietly followed and stopped when they stopped... he had nothing to say... a few questions... but those could wait.  

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:18 pm
Melora's lids began to twitch. She could hear, or moreso, feeling the doll calling out to her, like a meek cry through a long hallow tunnel, but she couldn't place where it was.

"Mmm..." she hummed irritably through gritted teeth. "It's... on this floor... it's nearby in a dark tight place..."

Hamani, hearing this, knew instantly where it must be. She'd seen through Shinobu's eyes, the doll was with Nia, it must've been somewhere stashed away in that room, she'd have to go get it manually now, and perhaps even search.

In the unfortunate case she may even need to fight off a reluctant Nia. But that shouldn't prove too difficult.

"Come on." Hamani said, taking hold of Melora's hand once again.

Melora took a deep sigh.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:32 pm
Fai then sighed, shaking his head as he watched Tomi slide out of the door, and decided it was no use to follow him. Who cared...The wound was gone now. He slid against a wall, sitting down quietly, and closed is eyes, breathing in deeply to calm the adreniline rush that had gone through him when he had felt pain.

Tomi smirked looking at the bl00d sliding down his blade with glee, before he licked it off, manually cleaning his blade without a cloth. His sharp eyes, though, caught that woman again with the small child. His eyes narrowed slightly, and he saw Tao standing behind them, glaring at those that dared look at them funny. What was that woman doing here? And who was she, for that matter?  

NightmareAlchemist

Ashintuku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:41 pm
Kosho felt like she knew that woman...From somewhere. She felt almost comforting...But she was strong; very strong and she wondered about her. And she seemed to have a young girl as well, that the others were wary of. It made her wonder...Who was that child? She had never seen her before; never even heard a breath from the others about her. Of course, she hadn't been around much, but whenever she was around, she never heard anything.

But the woman...It was the woman that interested her. She was so...Beautiful; kind looking and calming. Tranquil, she even dared to think; but much too powerful for her own good. Her presence filled the entire place...And she felt a tiny hint of anxiety, though she wasn't sure. If she wanted to be certain she'd have to ask Fai or Nia; one of the two since they could easily tell people's auras. Fai because he was a ninja and Nia because she was powerful like that.

She shook her head, digressing as she continued to gaze at the person. She wouldn't do anything; not yet. She didn't seem to be a threat. As soon as anything bad, happened, though? That's when she'd take action and kill the woman. Only if she could. She didn't need the theatre going down because of carelessness.

That would be foolish.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:23 pm
Tao could see the body movments and hints that most could not see. He pieced together the pieces and scanned his memory.

"In Nia's room. Take the doll, I care not about it, but I won't let you harm my comrades."

He said flatly, walking the same pace behind the two and almost an uninterested feeling about him.  

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:01 pm
"Tao..." Hamani said simply with an approving smile. "I've no intention to harm any of my thieves." she said, putting emphasis on the 'my'.

She fluttered her lashes for a moment and continued herself down the hallway. Truly she could only assume that Nia's room would be at the same place it had been the last time she'd been here, which was a long time since... however... time stood cstill for all the occupants of this house. Why would change come to those woh would never be at the mercy of it?

A gentle pitter patter of her thin sandals against the wooden planks of the floor as she led Melora down the hallway, fully aware of Tao following them. She could feel the gaze of more than one thief.

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games