Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
anime rp (open to all) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you a human or demon
  human
  demon
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:33 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

Dante looked at her incredlously " What!?"
"go talk to him, i just don't want to talk about it."Ichigo turned away from him.

"NO!!!" Dante grabbed her and turned her around " I need to hear it from you...he might not tell me the truth...."
"fine.... Kuroishi jumped out the window and your brother blood bats i beileve that what they were grabed Kuroishi leg. He kicked them off and he fell , and the position he was in .... he couldn't catch any wind in his wings and ..... he fell and broke his neck. "Ichigo turned away from him and started to cry a little.

Dante looked at her and shook his head. " Im sorry about kuroshi...but those arent my brothers blood bats....." Dante walked over and picked up Kuroishis body.
"the reason he floats is because he part angel, he told he will come back. and he going to hate me for saying that." Ichigo walks over to dante.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:37 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

Dante looked at her incredlously " What!?"
"go talk to him, i just don't want to talk about it."Ichigo turned away from him.

"NO!!!" Dante grabbed her and turned her around " I need to hear it from you...he might not tell me the truth...."
"fine.... Kuroishi jumped out the window and your brother blood bats i beileve that what they were grabed Kuroishi leg. He kicked them off and he fell , and the position he was in .... he couldn't catch any wind in his wings and ..... he fell and broke his neck. "Ichigo turned away from him and started to cry a little.

Dante looked at her and shook his head. " Im sorry about kuroshi...but those arent my brothers blood bats....." Dante walked over and picked up Kuroishis body.
"the reason he floats is because he part angel, he told he will come back. and he going to hate me for saying that." Ichigo walks over to dante.

One of Dantes eye brows went up as he looked at Ichigo and then back to Kuroishi. " He gonna hafta teach me that trick when he comes back...."  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:40 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

One of Dantes eye brows went up as he looked at Ichigo and then back to Kuroishi. " He gonna hafta teach me that trick when he comes back...."
"don't tell i told you that, he won't trust me anymore........"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:55 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

Dante winked at her. " Your secrets safe with me....Now how long before he gets up?"  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:02 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

Dante winked at her. " Your secrets safe with me....Now how long before he gets up?"
"it better be." ichigo looked at Kuroishi "i don't know."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:36 pm
Dante looked around and said " Well....I think Im going to go gifure out whats going on"  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:38 pm
The Dark Paladin
Dante looked around and said " Well....I think Im going to go gifure out whats going on"
"i coming to."Ichigo follows dante.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:40 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
*walks in on the conversation*figgure out what ? if anything i will jion  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:43 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

Dante looked back at her. " You sure? It could be Dangerous.."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:44 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

"i not a weakling."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:46 pm
please you look weak to me , but hey looks can be deseaving  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:50 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

"i not a weakling."

Dante put his hands up and smiled " Just checking....Gotta weapon? though"  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:50 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
please you look weak to me , but hey looks can be deseaving
"im not weak."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:51 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

"i not a weakling."

Dante put his hands up and smiled " Just checking....Gotta weapon? though"
"of course."The ribbon with the bell in it starts to glow and her weapon appears. She grabs it."see?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:53 pm
alright now can we go please  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games