Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:52 pm
((Yep...she fell asleep...Just got bored from waiting outside. I'ma wake her up now...lol))

Hana stared at De Nam, and rested her forehead on his.

"Uhh...am I too close?" De Nam asked. Hana shook her head.

"You're just fine." she replied. There was a lessening gap...

"Gah!" Hana shot up, and shook her head. Looking around, Hana stood up and walked into the inn where Gurdy and Kikuchi was. Finding out the room number, Hana walked to the room and knocked on the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:03 pm
"Come in!" Gurdy chimed from the soft bed, he was laying down as he said this, his hat lay to the side to reveal his nicely kept brown hair.

((Short post. xD))

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:05 pm
Hana entered the room, her face flustered. Her mind was still on that odd dream she had.

"Hi Gurdy."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:11 pm
"Hello Hana," he answered as he stared up at the ceiling as though traveling along the road of life in mind, though he was probably just playing out fantasies in his head, eh, his head was at a possibility of many things.

"What was the dely about, hm?"

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:14 pm
Hana blushed, and admitted, scratching the back of her head and the cloth in the same area as well.

"I fell asleep..." she admitted sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:09 pm
"Asleep? Ouside?" Gurdy chuckled, "Oh no worries I used to fall asleep outside all of the time as you should know by now as being a traveller can result in things like so~~"

"Hm... how long will Miss Kikuchi be in there I wonder..." he then said, gesturing to the washroom door.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:12 pm
"Hehe...it wasn't the best of sleep." Hana laughed nervously, her face reddeing even more. "I had a funky dream..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:16 pm
"A dream? Care to tell--"

"You had a dream about De Nam?" Kikuchi asked, she stood in the doorway of the washroom, wrapped in nothing but a towel, Gurdy's coat hung elsewhere to dry.

"M-M-Miss K-Kikuchi...? W-what are you..." Gurdy trailed off, his nose stained in bright red, "I-I mean that... well..."

"So Hana, tell me about the dream huh?" she asked, ignoring Gurdy's stammering, playing with a wet lock of hair.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:21 pm
"Uhh..." Hana turned even redder. "Yeah..." she mumbled.

"Yeah...we almost kissed in it too...Thank goodness for waking up in time before the horror ended." she thought, and turned even redder.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:30 pm
"Oi! Tell me! Come on! I wanna hear all of the details!" Kikuchi squealed as she jumped onto the bed with a playful grin, "It'll be a secret among girls?"

"Gurdy~~ heart "

"Y-yes M-Miss Kikuchi...?"

"Leave the room please? I need to change..." she said.

Gurdy picked up his hat and walked toward the door, "G-good night Hana, Kikuchi," he said sheepishly, he closed the door soon after.

Kikuchi giggled as he shut the door, "Did he just exclude a mannerism from my name? Oh, I feel special~~ heart "

"Anyways... about that dream of yous, oi?"

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:33 pm
"It's nothing...he was just...there..." Hana blushed, thinking of De Nam's face so close to hers. And why, now that she thought of it, did she want that space between thier lips gone? "Uhh...well, he was very close...like this..." Hana brought her hand to her face, from half a centimeter away.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:35 pm
"De Nam was gonna kiss you!" Kikuchi giggled instantly, "Lucky you! I never have dreams like that!"

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:36 pm
"Uhh...how does that make me lucky?! I don't want De Nam to kiss me! It was just a flukey dream because of your 'lost lover' comments!" Hana exclaimed, raising her hands up in the air.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:40 pm
"That's honestly how I feel about you and De Nam though," Kikuchi shrugged, "Besides, a comment for a comment! Saying things about Gurdy and I after all..." she said in a flustered tone, slightly red though to a minimum.

"You can say we're even I guess..."

"Still, I wish I could have a dream like that, I don't dream often anyways..." she sighed.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:43 pm
"Well...uhh...you started it!" Hana cried out immaturely. "And besides...I don't like De Nam like that...I think..." Hana looked thoughtful for a moment, but shook her head. "No...of course not..."  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games