Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mint_Ashi_Taka

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:29 pm
inuyasha(halfdemon)
((u liked my cat?thats y u mugged him and then ate his head!))
did not stare u did that stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:31 pm
((answer your phone))  

inuyasha(halfdemon)

de Alighieri

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:37 pm
kia_souma
Miina raised an eye brow as she watched Reito flirt with Beast Boy. " You can tell someone is showing some passion." she murmured.

"What?" Beast Boy asked, surprised "She's not flirting...she's just saying how cool I am!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:39 pm
-he then walked over to beast boy-"have you seen raven?"  

inuyasha(halfdemon)

inuyasha(halfdemon)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:44 pm
-waved his hand infront of the shapeshifter- "HELLO!? earth to bb.do u come in?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:49 pm
((beast boy u there!?))  

inuyasha(halfdemon)

gants

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:52 pm
kia_souma
gants
kia_souma
Miina raised an eye brow as she watched Reito flirt with Beast Boy. " You can tell someone is showing some passion." she murmured.

he giggled a bit at her remark "hey miina um you want to go around town?...um reito broke the alarm so...it wouldnt go off if there were trouble......"

Miina smiled at him and answered, " Sure! Let's go." While walking to the door to exit the tower, she showed a slight smirk and said before leaving, " We should leave these two love birds alone." She laughed while flying out.

he flew following miina "those ears are pretty cool"he said he looked ahead and you could see a building being demolished "trouble already?"he said to himself  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:29 pm
inuyasha(halfdemon)
-he then walked over to beast boy-"have you seen raven?"

"Huh? No, I haven't. She's probably in her room shutting out the world or something" Beast Boy pouted  

de Alighieri

inuyasha(halfdemon)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:29 pm
"darn"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:57 pm
((mint I need a better bio, Inuyasha: stop using *'s for actions and speak in third person))  

KendoGurl
Captain

Blessed Fairy

inuyasha(halfdemon)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:40 pm
u mean -'s? and i thought i'm new so i don't really know how to speak in the third person very well  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:50 pm
((And not to be rude or anything but most of you are breaking one of Kendo's rules... You need to be literate and type the whole word instead of using chat-speak like shortcuts. sweatdrop ))  

Rioku Daisuke

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:27 pm
Akito...Sohma
kia_souma

"What?" Beast Boy asked, surprised "She's not flirting...she's just saying how cool I am!"

"Ya Beast Boy is cool" she said and stuck her toung out at her. "So Beast Boy if you part of the Teen Titans what powers do you have?" she asked him wanting to know his powers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:50 pm
((ah.srry kendo sweatdrop ))  

inuyasha(halfdemon)

de Alighieri

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:17 pm
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
kia_souma

"Ya Beast Boy is cool" she said and stuck her toung out at her. "So Beast Boy if you part of the Teen Titans what powers do you have?" she asked him wanting to know his powers.

"You don't know? Where have you been?" Beast Boy asked "Anyway...I can turn into any animal I want!" Beast Boy smiled  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games