Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
a day in the life of Axel *and some of the org.13* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whitch Org 13 member would you go out with?
  Demyx
  Saix
  axel
  xigbar
View Results

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:27 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*the four cat-maids from my siggy appear* hi Damos what do you want us to do today
damos:*thinks oh crap im screwed* crying redface sweatdrop

appers next to damos"hey" she kisses him and hugs him  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:29 pm
-Is snuggling up to Yazoo as we watch TV- I kiss Yazoo and hug him tighter.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:30 pm
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*the four cat-maids from my siggy appear* hi Damos what do you want us to do today

Damos whos that *they all say at once*
umm girls could we talk later in my room sweatdrop ...please sweatdrop *kisses Voilet in a "please dont kill me kinda way"*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:35 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

umm girls could we talk later in my room sweatdrop ...please sweatdrop *kisses Voilet in a "please dont kill me kinda way"*

she backs away "who are they?!? and why are they with you!?!" she runs to her room  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:37 pm
Yazoo puts his hands through my hair and gives me a long kiss. I'm not feeling well today, so he gets a blanket and wraps me in it. Yazoo went into the kitchen and made two big cups of hot chocolate. I get up to get the marshmallows and when im done with my hot coco., I throw a marshmallow at Yazoo and laugh. He throws it into the garbage can. I poke him and run away. Yazoo chases me down the hall and I trip, he was going so fast that he couldnt stop and tripped over me. I get up and run into my room and jump in my bed, he also jumps in my bed and i lock the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:39 pm
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

she backs away "who are they?!? and why are they with you!?!" she runs to her room
BUSTED!  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:39 pm
Icon-reborn
Yazoo puts his hands through my hair and gives me a long kiss. I'm not feeling well today, so he gets a blanket and wraps me in it. Yazoo went into the kitchen and made two big cups of hot chocolate. I get up to get the marshmallows and when im done with my hot coco., I throw a marshmallow at Yazoo and laugh. He throws it into the garbage can. I poke him and run away. Yazoo chases me down the hall and I trip, he was going so fast that he couldnt stop and tripped over me. I get up and run into my room and jump in my bed, he also jumps in my bed and i lock the door.

((OMG TO GRAHIC!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:41 pm
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn

((OMG TO GRAHIC!!!))
NO ITS NOT!!!!!!!  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:41 pm
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn

((OMG TO GRAHIC!!!))
((ya think))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:42 pm
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn

((OMG TO GRAHIC!!!))
NO ITS NOT!!!!!!!

((i know just joking )) and the marshmallow was the most grapic!))  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:43 pm
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn

((OMG TO GRAHIC!!!))
NO ITS NOT!!!!!!!

stare  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:44 pm
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn

((OMG TO GRAHIC!!!))
NO ITS NOT!!!!!!!

stare

ninja stare  

romantic~slut~want~some

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:44 pm
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

BUSTED!
* goes to her room *baby thier just my maids thats all i created them from a computer program in my room dont you remember they saw you when we were umm sweatdrop redface ...watching this guy on the screen and something else redface please dont leave me crying gonk cheese_whine burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:45 pm
heart Yazoo heart

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:46 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

BUSTED!
* goes to her room *baby thier just my maids thats all i created them from a computer program in my room dont you remember they saw you when we were umm sweatdrop redface ...watching this guy on the screen and something else redface please dont leave me crying gonk cheese_whine burning_eyes

"i dont want to talk right now!" she goes out of her room knocking him down as she past him as she went into the bath room and locked the door and turned on the water  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games