Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:21 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
I'd blame it on dustmites...evil things... xp Anyways, I'm off to tend to the rp thread. (Which MB's trying to contact Wesker via radio currently. 3nodding )
(Be right there!)
it's alright...I think i can tend two threads at once, however kevin's stalking again. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:26 pm
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
I'd blame it on dustmites...evil things... xp Anyways, I'm off to tend to the rp thread. (Which MB's trying to contact Wesker via radio currently. 3nodding )
(Be right there!)
it's alright...I think i can tend two threads at once, however kevin's stalking again. sweatdrop
Go to the bathroom, tell him you need some privacy.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:59 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
(Be right there!)
Go to the bathroom, tell him you need some privacy.
Meh, she'll loose him sooner or later. xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:09 pm
DasJabberwockie
Be like, "Scuse me, I have to tinkle in this surveillance office. There's probably a potted plant where I could go so you'll have to stand outside."  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:19 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
Be like, "Scuse me, I have to tinkle in this surveillance office. There's probably a potted plant where I could go so you'll have to stand outside."
xd I'm thinking she'll just kicking him in the jimmies and then run. Isn't having an Anti-American cop character great?  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:24 pm
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
xd I'm thinking she'll just kicking him in the jimmies and then run. Isn't having an Anti-American cop character great?
Sure... She's anti-American?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:28 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
Sure... She's anti-American?
For the most part. It's more towards the cops and government officials or workers.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:31 pm
DasJabberwockie
For the most part. It's more towards the cops and government officials or workers.
Like Dale Gribble?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:33 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
Like Dale Gribble?
No clue. But think about it... Krauser tired to kill her with arrows right off the bat, Kline tried to kidnap her, and then Kevin stalks her and makes a nuisance of himself. (In her opinion, ofcourse)  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:40 pm
DasJabberwockie
No clue. But think about it... Krauser tired to kill her with arrows right off the bat, Kline tried to kidnap her, and then Kevin stalks her and makes a nuisance of himself. (In her opinion, ofcourse)
Yea, but with a last name like Krauser, who'd guess that he's american?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Izchi

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:58 am
I thought he was American after I found out his name was Jack... x.x Hello~  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:01 am
*shrug* MB merely called him a stupid American and when he got angry, she took it to be a sign that he actually was. Ofcourse she didn't know his name at the time.  

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:53 pm
Wake up, Raccoon city! It's party time! P-A-R-T Y? Because I gotta!
*Puts on Resident Evil sountrack techno remixed.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:59 pm
........ sweatdrop  

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:01 pm
DasJabberwockie
........ sweatdrop
What's the matter? Someone needs a hug?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games