Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Guild News/Requests:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:07 pm
I was just curious... How come we don't have a Fanfic Thread as a sticky?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:01 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Reason why we don't was because no one mentioned of submitting there fanfics,(maybe 2 so far since I started the guild) I'll make a thread or someone can, but I will only will put it a "sticky" if people submit their stories. Other than that, it just becomes trash.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:42 pm
WhteUmbrella001
Biohazard EXTREME
Reason why we don't was because no one mentioned of submitting there fanfics,(maybe 2 so far since I started the guild) I'll make a thread or someone can, but I will only will put it a "sticky" if people submit their stories. Other than that, it just becomes trash.
Hmm... Stupid people, they don't know the joy of creative writing, I'd submit mine, but my stuff is too good to be distributed for free...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:15 am
August 16, 2005

I will be making some more "Guild" sigs with the Resident Evil 5 images (High fi images). If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Thank you.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:00 pm
I think you should take the shadows of zombies pics mix with the guy pic. Well, only a little idea. Hey, would you mind if I do my own siggy for the guild? I love Photoshop and doing siggies, i think we can see that in my signature sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:32 pm
Resident Isaka
I think you should take the shadows of zombies pics mix with the guy pic. Well, only a little idea. Hey, would you mind if I do my own siggy for the guild? I love Photoshop and doing siggies, i think we can see that in my signature sweatdrop
By all means yes, thats why we have the sig thread here. I may have to take that into consideration. wink  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:10 pm
WhteUmbrella001
Resident Isaka
By all means yes, thats why we have the sig thread here. I may have to take that into consideration. wink

Thank you! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:58 pm
Uenna had a hell of a good idea! White... You know what I REALLY wanna see?
I wanna see a thread where on the first post, you post the most ridiculous and hilarious umm... Auditions for the guild. You don't even have to give the names, but it would be very very entertaining to read. If you had to fulfill any of my ideas, that would be the one!

"The Saddest yet Most Hilarious auditions to the guild."  

Biohazard EXTREME

Uenna

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:07 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I wanna see a thread where on the first post, you post the most ridiculous and hilarious umm... Auditions for the guild. You don't even have to give the names, but it would be very very entertaining to read. If you had to fulfill any of my ideas, that would be the one!

Yay! I had a good idea! biggrin My last good one was to make the RE Sig/Banner Thread a sticky, methinks. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:19 am
Uenna
Biohazard EXTREME

Yay! I had a good idea! biggrin My last good one was to make the RE Sig/Banner Thread a sticky, methinks. whee
BTW: What I meant to say was if he had to fulfill any ideas period, not any of MY ideas, that was an arrogant typo... sweatdrop  

Biohazard EXTREME

Uenna

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:27 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
Biohazard EXTREME

BTW: What I meant to say was if he had to fulfill any ideas period, not any of MY ideas, that was an arrogant typo... sweatdrop
Eh, it's 4:30am (3:30am where you are) anyways. xd You're allowed to make typos.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:29 am
Biohazard EXTREME

Hmmm, I like it, I may have to do something about that. I can't remember of any right off the bat, but I'll start to collect the good entries. HAHAHA!

Now we'll all see how much these noobs want to be in the guild.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Uenna

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:51 am
All the smart (eh-heh..) newbies will be motivated to make good entries now. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:06 pm
I suggest that WhteUmbrella001 put "fans of the games mainly" in the guild presentation, so the fans of the movies or books only won''t try to join if they never played, just an idea  

Resident Isaka
Crew

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:11 pm
Resident Isaka
I suggest that WhteUmbrella001 put "fans of the games mainly" in the guild presentation, so the fans of the movies or books only won''t try to join if they never played, just an idea
Yea, I was meaning to get it in, but thanks for reminding of me Resident Isaka. wink  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games