Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:12 am

Vash Thompson
Kobo-chan
Umbrella Chronicles is going to be really interesting. As earlier said, it's like a remake of the whole series. I noticed that in the E3 2007 trailer, they showed, RE 0, 1 and 3 only. ;o I'm sure they'll do the other 2, but I wasn't there to see pics / vids Dx This is like House of the Dead style rofl but with betta grafix >:B I do have a feeling that the release date is gonna be pushed back Dx Seeing how they've got RE5 to explain lots o' shyte about Umbrella, Sherry, Wesker, Ada's 'other organization' nicknamed 'S' (or something) and all Dx

It's been said that they will NOT include either CV or 2.

Aw, poo.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:12 am

Nor will the remade scenarios be 100% cannon.

Biohazard EXTREME

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:06 pm

Kobo-chan
Vash Thompson
Kobo-chan
Umbrella Chronicles is going to be really interesting. As earlier said, it's like a remake of the whole series. I noticed that in the E3 2007 trailer, they showed, RE 0, 1 and 3 only. ;o I'm sure they'll do the other 2, but I wasn't there to see pics / vids Dx This is like House of the Dead style rofl but with betta grafix >:B I do have a feeling that the release date is gonna be pushed back Dx Seeing how they've got RE5 to explain lots o' shyte about Umbrella, Sherry, Wesker, Ada's 'other organization' nicknamed 'S' (or something) and all Dx

It's been said that they will NOT include either CV or 2.

That makes sense to me. I mean, if you think about it, 2 and CV where both more-or-less side stories to the main canon-plot. With 2 being less of a sidestory at that. So it makes sense to at least leave out CV, but I find it rather silly that they aren't gonna at least do something with 2. I mean, William Birkin is a very important monster/character to the RE timeline.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:40 pm

I agree because if you think back to resident evil 0 Birkin stole the t-virus research and if you think about the g-virus should be in it since it caused the destruction of raccoon city I think.

jmfactor

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:35 pm

Actually, no. The G-Virus was not the origin of Racoon City's destruction. It was in fact T-Virus infected rats that brought the disease from the mansion to the city, bringing it's imminent downfall with them.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:06 pm

Played again today and had a lot of fun. They limited the number of people that could go in the "17+ area" (DMC4 and UC) at once, so my fifteen second wait to get in turned into about 45 minutes. The good thing is that there is now sufficient room to keep a practical distance from the TV, but you can only play for five minutes.

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:45 am

New UC scans:

Scan 1
Scan 2

Source: EvilUnleashed.com
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:09 pm

Xenomina
Actually, no. The G-Virus was not the origin of Racoon City's destruction. It was in fact T-Virus infected rats that brought the disease from the mansion to the city, bringing it's imminent downfall with them.
Unless you count that it was G-Virus that cause Birkin to go berserk and trash everything, spilling the T-Virus in the first place. But still, it wasn't G-Virus that spread through the city.

Biohazard EXTREME

JirayaHit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:55 am

Hello to everyone , i kind of only read the first page of this topic, and i think that the chapters of Resident evil that will be in this game will be RE 0, RE 1 (mansion), Re 3, and a new chapter that will feature Wesker, well that is what i think after viewing the E3 trailer.
^^ So what u all think?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:10 am

Little behind the times, buddy. They confirmed that quite some time ago.. razz The new scenario supposedly takes place in 2003... that's what year the trailer stopped at, anyway.

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:56 pm

I just hope that trailer had the "Trailer Wesker" and that they'll actually hire Richard to do Wesker's voice for the actual game, but something tells me that's wishful thinking.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:23 pm

According to RE Horror, UC is coming out on November 15. What a wonderful Gaiaversary gift for me. xD

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Vankala

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:35 am

Kaworu__Nagisa
According to RE Horror, UC is coming out on November 15. What a wonderful Gaiaversary gift for me. xD

5 days before my birthday!! xd Guess I know what I want for my birthday now! biggrin
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:51 pm

I just hope that HUNK appear in this game too!

JirayaHit

Vankala

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:35 pm

Several new screeshots here.

whee
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games