Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chocobosayskweh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:37 pm
Indeed. Although the village atmosphere was cool, that's just not Biohazard. It's about a big metropolis, where the city itself is a character. I remember playing Biohazard 3: Last Escape, and freaking out regarding the atmosphere. They didn't even need a zombie to scare me. I was scared of the city itself!

Also, if you people haven't read the novels yet, go get them. SD Perry did a great job.

Finally, my "I've beaten this game" list:
BioHazard 0 (GC)
Resident Evil: Zero US (GC)
Biohazard (PS1)
Biohazard: Director's Cut (PS1)
Biohazard aka REmake (GC)
Biohazard 2 (PS1)
Biohazard 2 Dual Shock (PS1)
Biohazard 2 (GC)
Biohazard 3: Last Escape (PS1)
Biohazard 3: Last Escape (GC)
Biohazard 4 (GC)
And finally, any and all minigames (Hunk, Tofu, Mercenaries, etc.)
...Hooray! xd

I refuse to play the survivor or outbreak games. They just turn my stomach when I think about them.

WhteUmbrella001
Chocobosayskweh
Howdy, everyone. I've been a big Biohazard/RE fan since 2000. Each game is a challenge, and I enjoy them immensly. I've purchased and read each of SD Perry's novels, from "Zero Hour" to "Code: Veronica". Good times.

Anyways, again, Biohazard is quite awesome. Biohazard 4 was just the kick in the shins the series needed. I can't wait for the next additions to the series.
Welcome to the guild.

Lets just hope Capcom heads back to the old syle of the series than Resident Evil 4 (theres more facts that I won't explain here).

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:39 pm
Waaahhhhh!!! I have arrived!!! > . >.....< . <.....

Anywho, hi everyone!! I be YunaChouChan...*look over at name*...well..you would know that now wouldn't you? sweatdrop
Such smart guild people....  

Action Bawstard

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:59 pm
YunaChouChan
Waaahhhhh!!! I have arrived!!! > . >.....< . <.....

Anywho, hi everyone!! I be YunaChouChan...*look over at name*...well..you would know that now wouldn't you? sweatdrop
Such smart guild people....
xd Yes. We is smert.

Welcome to the guild. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:51 pm
Uennal, I'm no not smartr than thee. (Damn double negatives)

Anyway, welcome to the guild and hopes of happy experiances!  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

~M!keTeh Hickory smoked!~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:43 pm
Well i first got into Resident Evil when i saw my friend play RE2 then i was hooked, i saw him beat the end of the game like 50 million times so i was like..if the second one is this good..maybe i should get the first one and thats when my whole RE experience started..in about 2000 i suspose and ive beaten RE4 for the tenth time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:49 pm
Welcome! I've seen you on the RE Thread. 3nodding  

Uenna

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:48 pm
16jester16
Well i first got into Resident Evil when i saw my friend play RE2 then i was hooked, i saw him beat the end of the game like 50 million times so i was like..if the second one is this good..maybe i should get the first one and thats when my whole RE experience started..in about 2000 i suspose and ive beaten RE4 for the tenth time.
Welcome aboard!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:14 am
Shweet smile I love RE. I can't wait for 5. smile yayayayayay smile I use smileys alot and Um. I've beaten every RE out right now (Including Gaiden) smile Oh yeah I know I'm shmexy.

I've also read all the books, most of the comics, and ya. Yay for RE smile  

DrLavitz

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Uenna

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:06 am
Welcome to the guild. xd You use smilies a lot too? Well, we're going to get along a lot better now. surprised xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:18 am
*waves* Hello people! biggrin I'm Tenshino!!

I'm a huge RE fan, just ask Uenna *glomps her friend* blaugh .

I've almost played every Resident Evil game except for the few that aren't out for Game Cube (I think I saw 3 and Code V for the Cube but I'm not sure if I dreamt that or not sweatdrop )  

Tenshino

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:27 pm
Tenshino

I've almost played every Resident Evil game except for the few that aren't out for Game Cube (I think I saw 3 and Code V for the Cube but I'm not sure if I dreamt that or not sweatdrop )
Welcome, just for the record since your Uenna friend, who's your favorite Resident Evil character?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:03 pm
WhteUmbrella001
Tenshino

Welcome, just for the record since your Uenna friend, who's your favorite Resident Evil character?

Thanks for the welcome!
Hmmm, let me think for a second confused question That's a hard one because I love two characters... I guess MY favorite character is...

Leon!  

Tenshino

Uenna

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:32 pm
xd Welcome Tenshino~! heart

Hehe, "Tsh, that's a mouthful!" xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:45 am
Uenna
xd Welcome Tenshino~! heart

Hehe, "Tsh, that's a mouthful!" xd

Uenna and Tenshino: "Los Iluminados? Tsh, that's a mouthful! *laughs*" blaugh
*friends stare blankly* stare
Uenna: "No Leon, it isn't"
Tenshino: *logging onto MSN* "How do you spell Los Iluminados? *laughs*

That was funny, I think the Spaz Juice did something to our heads that day!  

Tenshino

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:43 pm
I guess it did. xd  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games