Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:31 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
purrl falls down from the tree the instant the sunlight hit her.
bixyll instanly stoped flying when he saw purrl on the ground he ran over to her his body quikly chagin back to normal he pirckker her up and ran her to the cave " purl!? are you alright?"

Hibiki got up from the hit and looked over at Bixyll. He turned back to normal and walked over by him. "Is she alright?"
purrl's arm was partly burned

He looked at the damaged arm. "Allow me." He placed his hands on hers and a red aura appeared in his hands. It healed the burned arm she held. "That should do it."
(( i hate when two people post at the same time doing like the same thing lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:32 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll instanly stoped flying when he saw purrl on the ground he ran over to her his body quikly chagin back to normal he pirckker her up and ran her to the cave " purl!? are you alright?"

Hibiki got up from the hit and looked over at Bixyll. He turned back to normal and walked over by him. "Is she alright?"

He looked at the damaged arm. "Allow me." He placed his hands on hers and a red aura appeared in his hands. It healed the burned arm she held. "That should do it."

((lol. I'm sry...))  

FallenLight262

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:33 pm
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

((lol. I'm sry...))
(( its not your fauly you didnt know))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:35 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

((lol. I'm sry...))
(( its not your fauly you didnt know))

((ok. lol))
Hibiki leaned agaist the cave wall and looked outside.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:38 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

bixyll ripped off the sleeve of his arm and bit open his wirst he put it in fron of purrls mouth " it'll help"
berry drank the blood and opened her eyes."huh?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:39 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

bixyll ripped off the sleeve of his arm and bit open his wirst he put it in fron of purrls mouth " it'll help"
berry drank the blood and opened her eyes."huh?"
bixyll licked the rest of the blood on his wrist and it healed up " you okay?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:39 pm
*He screams in pain. His left leg, his upper body and most of his face are burnt.*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:43 pm
"what was that screamed?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:44 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"what was that screamed?"
i dont know"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:44 pm
*Screams.*

"AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!"

*Damion passes out.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:46 pm
Spartan-622
*He screams in pain. His left leg, his upper body and most of his face are burnt.*

Hibiki walked to him and stared at him. "Annoying..." He carried him into the cave. "I'll take care of this one." He pushed against his chest and made a dark aura appear from his hands. The burnings went away and he had normal skin. He cut his wrist with one of his claws and made a blood cut. He put it over his mouth to drink. He rubbed his neck so he could swollow the blood.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:46 pm
FallenLight262
Spartan-622

Hibiki walked to him and hit him in the back of the neck to knock him out. "Annoying..." He carried him into the cave. "I'll take care of this one." He pushed against his chest and made a dark aura appear from his hands. The burnings went away and he had normal skin. He cut his wrist with one of his claws and made a blood cut. He put it over his mouth to drink. He rubbed his neck so he could swollow the blood.
((Dude. He already passed out.))  

Huggable Band Nerd

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:49 pm
Spartan-622
FallenLight262
Spartan-622

Hibiki walked to him and hit him in the back of the neck to knock him out. "Annoying..." He carried him into the cave. "I'll take care of this one." He pushed against his chest and made a dark aura appear from his hands. The burnings went away and he had normal skin. He cut his wrist with one of his claws and made a blood cut. He put it over his mouth to drink. He rubbed his neck so he could swollow the blood.
((Dude. He already passed out.))

((I edited it when I read it))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:50 pm
((okay i do not remember where i was besides the fact that we were in a cave))
sinthia sits in a corrner drawing a small rabbit on the ground  

romantic~slut~want~some

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games