Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Royal Broil Chalice Palace ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Gracesan rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Gracesan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:13 am
<>

Sousha turned to Tassia, "I can do my best to explain." She glanced around the room before continuing. "From what I understand this is a contest to fill her place on the throne." She stated while gesturing to the Queen.
"I believe we're going to be asked a bunch of questions to she who is the most fit for this role."
Sousha looked at her companion to see if this explanation helped or hindered her, finishing her cider as she did so. As she waited she waved down a nearby servant. "Could you please get me another glass of this cider, it does not appear that it’s not being served at the moment."

"As you wish." The servant mumbled as he took her glass.  
Eveangelen generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 2!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:54 pm
((And the number is....maybe I should just go cry in a corner.))

As Eve walked out of the washroom carrying paper towels, she bumped into a maid of some sorts. The maid stumbled back a little, and Eve succeeded in letting the towels fly everywhere. She grumbled as she bent down to pick them up and noticed that the maid had not done the same. In fact, when Eve looked up, the maid was walking away. She stood up, "Excuse me, I believe it is customary for a maid to help clean things like these scattered towels for instance." The maid looked over her shoulder and frowned at Eve then continued walking. A frustrated noise escaped Eve's lips, "Today is just not my day."  

Eveangelen

Shadowy Capitalist

Faulty Ambition generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:56 pm
exclaim  
Fuzzy Mitten Mistress rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:37 pm
Laughing from one of the aristocrats jokes, Rooj caught sight of one of the servants. "You! Fetch me a new glass, fill it with grape juice and bring me a pair of fuzzy pink slippers!" She ordered.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

delbosque rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:12 pm
((Moving things along a little bit...

1. the dice roll with this post is for Sithious for the first task.

2. Gracesan, I'm taking that roll you did for the first task also.
Feel free to roll again for the second task.

3. I've been a bit... not sure what word to use for it, but this week I got behind on things so I've been letting tasks overlap and giving people extra time to catch up on things because I hadn't made sure to properly remind everyone we were officially starting and suchlike.
Please don't expect that to be a regular thing, expect that the tasks from next week on will follow the schedule posted HERE.

4. Everyone make sure you check the contest announcement thread for updates on things, I don't want to clutter up the RP with all the notes about bonus points and such.
))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:46 pm
"Your ladyship," Lord Chancellor Farthersomewich said, "I do believe that nearly everyone who is coming has already arrived. Shall we retire to the hall for the luncheon?" He snapped his fingers to summon his valet, and sent the fellow to go make sure everything was in order with the place settings in the luncheon hall, and the preparations in the kitchen.

((Okay, so, the third task will be a luncheon, if you need to you can go ahead and roll for it ahead of time (and make sure you say what it is you're rolling for), but since it's my fault we got behind schedule, I want to give people time to finish the second task before we RP the luncheon.

So:
1. If you haven't rolled for the second task, please do so.

2. If you have rolled for the second task but haven't RPed it, or if you want to continue conversation and such, here's your chance.

3. Yes, I will allow extra time for RPing the luncheon.))

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
BlazingDan rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

BlazingDan

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:52 am
Well, at least this was a task that would be rather easy.
"Waiter! Get me rosemary tea!" yelled Batim, grabbing a passing servant by the collar, who nearly dropped his tray.
"C-champagne, sir?" he mumbled, steadying the glasses.
"I said to get me some TEA!" ordered the werewolf, rasing a threatening fist. "And it'd better be hot!" The waiter made a vague nod and ran away as fast as he could for the kitchens, still balancing the champagne.
Turning to another waiter, Batim yelled "And YOU! I want three plates of KFC chicken wings, with six types of home recipe spices!"
"S-sir, the luncheon is just about to begin... and that sounds like a fast food order.."
"Just do it! Ah, is that the tea?" he turned to the returning first waiter and took the cup. After one sip, he threw the scorching contents into the servant's face. Since he was a plushie giraffe it didn't hurt him, but that's a moot point.
"THIS WAS MADE WITH A TEABAG! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE SOPHISTICATED HERE!" Batim raged.
Around the scene, the crowd of nobles were watching wide-eyed. The general consensus was, although this man was indeed good at ordering the staff, he might be even harsher than them.  
BlazingDan rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:38 am
Rolling in advance for the luncheon task
(Table manners mean he's likely to lose this one XD)  

BlazingDan

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Gracesan rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Gracesan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:49 am
<>

The servant returned with Sousha's glass refilled, but not with the requested cider. As the servant hands the glass to her, she tries to push it back at him. "This is not the cider I wanted. Please take this back and bring me back the cinder I asked for."
The servant would not take the glass, resulting in a pushing contest between the two, and ended with the servant soaked with cider.
"Oh, I'm sorry." Sousha stated after realising what had happened.
The servant turned on heel and stomped away with an audible "Hmph!"  
Gracesan rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:01 am
<>  

Gracesan

Naris_malem rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Naris_malem

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:37 am
((roll for second task >.> Jasae was supposed to have done that last night for me...silly guild leader))

Tassia blinked, trying to take in what she was told. "Oh dear. I hope I do well. I have not been at court truthfully. i fear that I do not entirely know the ways of such a grand place." her voiced a new fear. She really did not go to Court. her mother hadn't liked it, so generally avoided it all the time.

She was silent again as she looked around adn noticed a small pageboy nearby. She smiled at him and recived a shy smile in return and then walked towards her.

"May I be of service milady?" he asked in a small voice. He wasn't used to such a large crowd of nobles, but he had served in the Palace for awhile.

"Please, perhaps take my cloak and return with a glass of something to drink?" though she had servants at home, they were just merely part of the family overall. So those who served would still be treated kindly and with respect.

"Of course milady." his smile widened as he accepted Tassia's cloak adn darted off to fufill the request.  
Naris_malem rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:38 am
((luncheon roll since I have no true idea when I'll be able to get on again in the next several days.))  

Naris_malem

Claire-chii

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:51 pm
In one of the far sides of the wide audience hall, Eri appears with the sudden dizziness commonly caused by the sudden dislocation spell. The dizzy Eri stepped back in an attempt to get her balanced, but was thrown off to one of the palace waiters doing ridiculous errands instead.

The waiter that caught her apparently was holding a bunch of rainbow colored Arl Blei. With the Arl Blei now splashed over to the nearby nobles, the lucked-out waiter having caught Eri and Eri screaming "Goodness Gracious M***** F****** B******!!!", several disgruntled nobles began to look at her with very disapproving eyes.

Eri shook her head a bit and gathered up her composure. When she looked up, Master Butler was already there. "It's been a long time, Lady Eri."

Eri couldn't believe her eyes. It was Master Butler. "Master, you've grown quite. . . distinguished." Still, she couldn't hide the small sarcasm in her words.

"You never change, Lady Eri.", Master Butler smiled and offered her a hand, "The competition has already started, come - let's fix something for your dress. We'll meet them at the luncheon hall."

Eri nodded and took Master Butler's hand. Master Butler waved a hand and a bunch of shadow servants rushed in, cleaned the mess, and rushed out. Master Butler led her to a different room where she could get a change of clothes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:03 am
Sousha still a tad flustered from the run in with the servant a few moments before. "Hmm...Oh, I'm sure you will be fine. For one you seem to be better mannered then a few of our fellows."
Sousha gave her a reassuring smile.  

Gracesan

Faulty Ambition generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 8!

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:52 am
(lunch roll)  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items